The Pillow guy must pay $5,000,000 to man who debunked his voter fraud scheme

From your link, the invasion began before the 24th. You link says the invasion started, this is 2 days before the invasion entered the Ukraine. Thank you for proving me right.

Actions speak louder than words. Russia invaded the Ukraine and Biden did nothing to stop Russia

Biden was no action, hence Biden is Putin's bitch

No warning of the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, by the USA's intelligence agencies, is the largest intelligence failure in modern history (or, Biden really is Putin's bitch).
The Joe Biden administration sent so much assistance to Ukraine that the Russian allies in Benedict Donald Neo-GOP has had to try and stop that assistance because their comrades invasion was widely seen as a failure. Congratulations are in order for Benedict and his Neo-GOP plot to subvert US foreign policy.

I have no idea what that means.

Anyway, I just noticed that there is a similar thread on this announcement of Lindell now on the hook for the $5million+. JimH52 started it and it is in the Law & Justice forum.

If mods decide to kill this OP or move it over to 'Jims' thread....I'm cool with that.

Still, the message here and over there is the same: If you make claims that you cannot back up....eventually karma comes.. And we have seen that time and time again in this 'Election Denialism' conspiracy jackassery.

But fortunately, a pound of flesh is being extracted from the nutjobs. As it should be. Words have meaning, and they can harm many people, and many aspects of our society and culture. As Election Denialism most certainaly has. It has been corrosive for Am
erica.

IMHO
It means you are the election denier. Thanks to Congress we will never know if the election was valid. They could have ended this either way with an investigation. Instead they chose not to and were complicit with the fraud.

Free speech allows for people to say the election was rigged, or our government is corrupt in America.
Mike Pillow offered $5,000,000 to anyone who could prove him wrong. This guy did and of course Mike Pillow said nope aint paying. They went to court and Mike Pillow lost! In what fucking way was Mike's free speech inhibited? Please MAGASPLAIN this to everyone!
MAGA

Your court

What if I stated publicly "I offer $100B to anyone who can prove that the moon is made of cheese"?

Would it mean anything?

Hell, I am sure with a good lawyer that he could find some technicality it happens all the time in the corporate world.
Another trump humper bites the dust. You are talking through your rectum.

Another trump humper bites the dust. You are talking through your rectum.
Obviously the Pillow Guy has some charged emotions and conspiracy ideals. You don't destroy him in some Soviet manner in order to hurt him. He employed many Americans and was a well known brand.

I just don't understand all of the attention such people get. This is not the America of even 30 years ago. People like you follow in line. I stand for liberty and equal justice for ALL. Trump has become a sympathetic figure. Before he won I thought he was repulsive.

After what he pushed for to help America and the vile abuse against him, it is those who wish to usurp what men in Europe died to defend who are the repulsive ones.

You seem to care about what team someone is on rather than due process and Rule of Law.

Obviously the Pillow Guy has some charged emotions and conspiracy ideals. You don't destroy him in some Soviet manner in order to hurt him. He employed many Americans and was a well known brand.

I just don't understand all of the attention such people get. This is not the America of even 30 years ago. People like you follow in line. I stand for liberty and equal justice for ALL. Trump has become a sympathetic figure. Before he won I thought he was repulsive.

After what he pushed for to help America and the vile abuse against him, it is those who wish to usurp what men in Europe died to defend who are the repulsive ones.

You seem to care about what team someone is on rather than due process and Rule of Law.
He...like you...is following a man who is the biggest liar in the country. Stick with him and see what you get.

It means you are the election denier. Thanks to Congress we will never know if the election was valid. They could have ended this either way with an investigation. Instead they chose not to and were complicit with the fraud.
A valid challenge to the results in any state triggers both chambers to meet, debate and vote on the validity of the claim. No challenge was successful in the 2020 elections.

A valid challenge to the results in any state triggers both chambers to meet, debate and vote on the validity of the claim. No challenge was successful in the 2020 elections.
No challenges were allowed when they came back to certify the election. Pelosi installed emergency rules to block any challenges.

Forum List

Back