The People Have Spoken...AGAIN!

Seems like all the snowflakes suddenly want to play the 'stupid game'..... (or they are just demonstrating they really are this stupid).

I think perhaps they're trying to keep up with your military grade stupid. I'm sure it isn't easy.
Oh another dumbass chimes in with insults and personal attacks, no evidence, no links, no articles.... Just bloated opinion and partisanship like the rest of them.

Oh joy....

Seems like all the snowflakes suddenly want to play the 'stupid game'..... (or they are just demonstrating they really are this stupid).

I think perhaps they're trying to keep up with your military grade stupid. I'm sure it isn't easy.
Oh another dumbass chimes in with insults and personal attacks, no evidence, no links, no articles.... Just bloated opinion and partisanship like the rest of them.

Oh joy....

1,000 apologies, but I can't give you evidence or links for your stupidity. You're just going to need to believe in yourself. :113:

GOP Candidate Tim Pawlenty - who briefly ran for president in 2012 and had derided President Donald Trump as "unhinged" - was rejected by voters in his bid to become Minnesota's Governor again.

As mentioned, Donald Trump is now President and has delivered:
- The strongest economy IN DECADES
- The lowest unemployment rate IN DECADES
- The lowest unemployment rate for blacks and Latinos IN RECORDED HISTORY
- More Americans working than at any other time
- ONE of the best if not best Stock Markets in US History
- Manufacturing jobs returning to the US after Obama said they would NEVER come back
- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses
- Fewer Americans on Welfare, Food Stamps, and Unemployment
- Fewer Americans dependent on the US government .. and on Democrats

Meanwhile, Tim joins Hillary in the 'Out-Of-work, Rejected Politicians' line at the unemployment Office.

Bwuhahahaha!

Pawlenty, who called Trump 'unfit and unhinged,' derailed in comeback attempt in Minnesota; battle lines drawn in Connecticut
More full time jobs? Raises and bonuses/jobs returning? Ha! And don't forget no infrastructure, no affordable healthcare, no ease of higher edu costs/no equitable immigration policy/no NK denuclearization/no resurgence of coal/trade wars heating up. And no wall paid for by Mexico. That's the short list!
No affordable health care? Obammycare is still in. I thought that was fking heaven. Are you confirming failure?
Yes! I am confirming Trump's failure to replace with something better. Of course I knew he was lying from the gitgo, he will NEVER replace, but he has successfully stricken the mandate, so we are back to square one, with cheap health insurance that covers nothing and the spectre of pre-existing conditions. Rumor also has it that rate increases are in our near future. So I look forward to all youse Obama haters reporting that now that the mandate is gone, your rates will go down....giggle!
why do you need something better, obammycare fixed the fking world. come on why do you need it fixed? really, can you answer?
Please...get your comprehension fixed. I am not the one that said the ACA needs fixing. Trump and his sycophants said that. But they couldn't be honest about it, they said "Repeal and REPLACE" and said they'd do it better and cheaper. Well if the repeal doesn't make the coverage better, and rates go up as predicted for coverage equivalent to the ACA, then it ain't cheaper either. Also, FYI, I did not participate in the ACA and my premiums went up every year by $4 monthly just like it did BEFORE the ACA was legislated with some 60 Republican amendments added to the original. The Republican complaint about the mandate that had you tearing your shirt and pouring ashes on your head in mourning was a pseudo knuckle biter that fooled nobody. You snivel about a few bucks for affordable healthcare for Americans, and then pound fists for $25 bn (for starters) for a wall that was supposed to be gratis to Americans. Get your outrage fixed too!

GOP Candidate Tim Pawlenty - who briefly ran for president in 2012 and had derided President Donald Trump as "unhinged" - was rejected by voters in his bid to become Minnesota's Governor again.

- Manufacturing jobs returning to the US after Obama said they would NEVER come back
- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses

Meanwhile, Tim joins Hillary in the 'Out-Of-work, Rejected Politicians' line at the unemployment Office.

Bwuhahahaha!

Pawlenty, who called Trump 'unfit and unhinged,' derailed in comeback attempt in Minnesota; battle lines drawn in Connecticut
More full time jobs? Raises and bonuses/jobs returning? Ha! And don't forget no infrastructure, no affordable healthcare, no ease of higher edu costs/no equitable immigration policy/no NK denuclearization/no resurgence of coal/trade wars heating up. And no wall paid for by Mexico. That's the short list!
No affordable health care? Obammycare is still in. I thought that was fking heaven. Are you confirming failure?
Yes! I am confirming Trump's failure to replace with something better. Of course I knew he was lying from the gitgo, he will NEVER replace, but he has successfully stricken the mandate, so we are back to square one, with cheap health insurance that covers nothing and the spectre of pre-existing conditions. Rumor also has it that rate increases are in our near future. So I look forward to all youse Obama haters reporting that now that the mandate is gone, your rates will go down....giggle!
why do you need something better, obammycare fixed the fking world. come on why do you need it fixed? really, can you answer?
Please...get your comprehension fixed. I am not the one that said the ACA needs fixing. Trump and his sycophants said that. But they couldn't be honest about it, they said "Repeal and REPLACE" and said they'd do it better and cheaper. Well if the repeal doesn't make the coverage better, and rates go up as predicted for coverage equivalent to the ACA, then it ain't cheaper either. Also, FYI, I did not participate in the ACA and my premiums went up every year by $4 monthly just like it did BEFORE the ACA was legislated with some 60 Republican amendments added to the original. The Republican complaint about the mandate that had you tearing your shirt and pouring ashes on your head in mourning was a pseudo knuckle biter that fooled nobody. You snivel about a few bucks for affordable healthcare for Americans, and then pound fists for $25 bn (for starters) for a wall that was supposed to be gratis to Americans. Get your outrage fixed too!
There is a reason that disaster is still called OBAMAcare. :p

Trying to blame the GOP for it is like the captain of the Exon Valdeez blaming the clean-up crew for the oil spill.

Bwuhahaha

- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses

Bwuhahahaha!

It actually shows how the party has shrunk. In 2014, the Democrat advantage was around 8,000 voters. The Democrat advantage was over a quarter of million votes Tuesday. The Democrats will easily sweep the Governor's mansion and 2 Senate seats. The Democrats actually worried about Pawlenty who could appeal to centrist voters.

- The unemployment rate was 4.9% when Trump took office.
- The labor participation rate is not appreciably higher under Trump than it was under Obama
- Companies have been inshoring jobs since the early 2010s.
- Wages of working Americans is rising at pretty much the same rate it grew under Obama. The corporate tax cut has gone largely to things like stock buybacks.
- There may be fewer people receiving benefits but that does not mean things are better. Republicans have made benefits harder to get.

Trying to blame the GOP for it is like the captain of the Exon Valdeez blaming the clean-up crew for the oil spill.

Bwuhahaha
God you're dense! I never blamed the Republicans for the ACA. Nor have I ever considered it a disaster. But I do blame Republicans for destroying the chances of about 20 million Americans getting adequate care.

- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses

Bwuhahahaha!

What did Trump do to get each of those things you listed?

He DIDN’T spend $10 trillion of your money to buy you into a kickass economy.

He is working hard to get to the number though, 1.4 trillion in just 18 months. He is the king of debt after all.
Bringing in record revenue since tax cuts!

Obama brought in record revenue in FY 2013, 2014 and 2015. Trump set a record in 2016 and 2017. The only years revenue fell was in FY1983 and 2008 and 2009. If the economy grows then there will be record revenue.

Bwuhahaha

The Republicans are to blame for what has happened to Obamacare since they took over. The fact is that Americans wanted Obamacare fixed. However Republicans have done every thing they can to sabotage it since they cannot repeal it. That is why voters trust Democrats more than they do Republicans on healthcare.

The Republicans are to blame for what has happened to Obamacare since they took over.

Yes, the Republicans are responsible for Obama and the Democrats destroying the previous Health Care system and replacing it with what Harry Reid called a program designed to fail, a stepping stone to single-payer!

Bwuhahahaha!

As I said, trying to blame the Republicans for ObamaCare is like the captain of the Exxon Valdez blaming the cleanup crew for the oil spill!

:p

The Republicans are to blame for what has happened to Obamacare since they took over.

Yes, the Republicans are responsible for Obama and the Democrats destroying the previous Health Care system and replacing it with what Harry Reid called a program designed to fail, a stepping stone to single-payer!

Bwuhahahaha!

As I said, trying to blame the Republicans for ObamaCare is like the captain of the Exxon Valdez blaming the cleanup crew for the oil spill!

:p

Voters don't agree with you. In Virginia last year, Democrats picked up 15 seats in the Virginia House of Delegates. They ran largely on healthcare. Polls give Democrats a edge in healthcare.

- More Jobs
- Higher paying jobs
- More Full Time Jobs
- Raises and Bonuses

Bwuhahahaha!

So you got nothing

Bwuhahaha

The Republicans are to blame for what has happened to Obamacare since they took over. The fact is that Americans wanted Obamacare fixed. However Republicans have done every thing they can to sabotage it since they cannot repeal it. That is why voters trust Democrats more than they do Republicans on healthcare.
Can’t make this up. Every fking day

Bwuhahaha

Can’t make this up. Every fking day

Republicans can't make it up.

Forum List

Back