It Seems The Most Exciting Thing In The Democrat World Today

Interesting that the only people making threads about it are the Trump sheep

If Vermont wants a dude in a dress as their governor, that's certainly their privilege. If Mr. Wolf came out this afternoon in drag and declared his name was now "Mrs. Wolf" and he was a broad, that wouldn't change my opinion of him at all.

He ran against a 14 year old kid?

That's Onion headlines right there....Tranny Beats Fourteen Year Old In Gubernatorial Bid

That's because it's already all over the the usual Democrat news outlets, and our local bunch of Left-loonies are beginning to catch the "why bother" bug, knowing they'll be laughed into Perdition for supporting the insane for government service.

That's because it's already all over the the usual Democrat news outlets, and our local bunch of Left-loonies are beginning to catch the "why bother" bug, knowing they'll be laughed into Perdition for supporting the insane for government service.
Billy, you equate sex-change with insanity?

Remember that Seinfeld episode She’s Got Man Hands
man hands

ChristineHallquist.jpg

Believing one is Napoleon when one is not is insanity.

Test the man's DNA. He's male.

You got oranges in your apples, billy!

You got oranges in your apples, billy!

How so?

If Vermont wants a dude in a dress as their governor, that's certainly their privilege. If Mr. Wolf came out this afternoon in drag and declared his name was now "Mrs. Wolf" and he was a broad, that wouldn't change my opinion of him at all.

Funny thing about this, my brother and I go fishing often in a tributary of the Susquehanna River not far from Tom Wolf's ancestral home. The place is "occupied" by what other locals call "river people" who shoot first and possibly ask questions later if you stray onto their land. My guess is the river folk would not take kindly to Wolf in drag. Then again, they would probably cast their votes with bullets either way.

Forum List

Back