The people have a right to know if their candidate may go to prison in the near future

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Of all the people belly aching, I'd think the Dems would want to know their candidate is rotten so they can pull their support and place it elsewhere. Why would someone want a candidate who would have to be quickly replaced?

The only people against this discovery can only be brazenly partisan Dem drones. :eusa_naughty: Theres no other explanation :dunno:

Of all the people belly aching, I'd think the Dems would want to know their candidate is rotten so they can pull their support and place it elsewhere. Why would someone want a candidate who would have to be quickly replaced?

The only people against this discovery can only be brazenly partisan Dem drones. :eusa_naughty: Theres no other explanation :dunno:

You would think that her voters would want to make sure the woman they are voting for is not the corrupt individual that Wikilinks has shown her to be...

They don't and know she is corrupt and the Democratic after he name is all they care about... Brainwashed Zombies!

She was the candidate of the criminals anyway. Doesn't it make sense that the person would be a criminal herself?

Because then they would get President Kaine, who most would vastly prefer to Donald Trump.

Democrats don't think they have a right to know anything other than what Democrats want them to know.

Because then they would get President Kaine, who most would vastly prefer to Donald Trump.
Kaine is an Establ- type just like hiLIARy. He wouldnt address the corruption

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter, Nixon - Ford set the precedence.

If she's convicted, Kaine will pardon her immediately, or die of mysterious causes.

and if she wins, dems get to claim they voted in the first woman, that's the only reason she got the nom in the first place, so whatever happens is secondary.

he is self-financed as he has repeatedly indicated

No, he isn't actually self financed. He went back on that promise.

His crooked behavior has been recorded for decades. His history includes violating contracts, shorting employees, using his foundation as a slush fund, fraud, crony relationships with politicians, using initmidation and sabotage to drive people out of property, ect.

At the moment he is suspected of being involved in several illegal tax schemes, so I am interested to see if anything ever comes out of those.

Neither would Donald Trump. He has a long history of corruption himself.
By deutsche bank et al., lol
You haven't voted yet have you/ If you voted early for hiLIARy, my condolences :itsok:
I cannot vote in your farce. But i would like to have a US president beholden to foreign interests. Lol, my interests, especially.

Neither would Donald Trump. He has a long history of corruption himself.
By deutsche bank et al., lol
You haven't voted yet have you/ If you voted early for hiLIARy, my condolences :itsok:
I cannot vote in your farce. But i would like to have a US president beholden to foreign interests. Lol, my interests, especially.
MY farce? My candidate was Bernie

Forum List

Back