The Pentagon gives Trump the Bird.

The Pentagon, in a break with recent tradition, will not host an Armed Forces Farewell tribute to President Donald Trump.

It’s a shame, but not a surprise. Trump will leave office in disgrace, one week after the House voted a second time for his impeachment, two weeks after his supporters staged a deadly siege in the Capitol Building, six months after he dragged his Joint Chiefs chairman into a political firestorm, and after four years of nonstop assaults on truth. One of those disgraces is how he is ghosting the U.S. troops that he commanded.

When you call our fallen soldiers “suckers” and “losers” and incite insurrection against the United States of America, you should not be surprised if our military says good-bye and good riddance, and a final:

:fu:
Excellent.

Pompeo had to cancel his farewell tour of NATO because only the Belgians were going to meet with him. No other NATO leaders wanted to have the underblob in their midst.
I hope Pompeo wins in 2024 and gives them all the finger and brings US troops back home from the EU.

The Pentagon, in a break with recent tradition, will not host an Armed Forces Farewell tribute to President Donald Trump.

It’s a shame, but not a surprise. Trump will leave office in disgrace, one week after the House voted a second time for his impeachment, two weeks after his supporters staged a deadly siege in the Capitol Building, six months after he dragged his Joint Chiefs chairman into a political firestorm, and after four years of nonstop assaults on truth. One of those disgraces is how he is ghosting the U.S. troops that he commanded.

When you call our fallen soldiers “suckers” and “losers” and incite insurrection against the United States of America, you should not be surprised if our military says good-bye and good riddance, and a final:

Meh, 75 million Trump voters hate your guts live with that.
Talk about triggered. LOL. Head to your safe space.

My safe space is living rent free in your head lib.

Did you serve in the military? How do you feel about Trump calling soldiers suckers and losers?

Debunked as fake news. :itsok:

OH NO.. Trump called them suckers and losers.

Did you serve in the military? How do you feel about Trump calling soldiers suckers and losers?

[video]

You..LOL..who the fuck are you? Just another dust mite I have to brush off on this forum now and then.

[video]

Fake news you hack. Link to video or audio of him saying it? No, because its not true. You are a fake news sucker.

You..LOL..who the fuck are you? Just another dust mite I have to brush off on this forum now and then.

My left pinky is smarter than you lib, I don't even need both of them.

[video]

Fake news you hack. Link to video or audio of him saying it? No, because its not true. You are a fake news sucker.

[video]

Well, Trump has already said that he won't attend the inauguration of Biden. Pence has said that he's gonna be there though. And, if Trump is so much of a sore loser that he can't be at the ceremony, he doesn't deserve anything from the military. Besides, the military doesn't swear to support and defend any one president, they swear to support and defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Trump encouraging the riot last Wednesday proves that he's a domestic threat to the Constitution. Good to see that my military (and I can say that as I'm a 20 year vet, retired from the Navy), has shown they understand that oath, and won't support an idiot like Trump.

:uhoh3::uhoh3:

[video]

[video]

Will waiting for video or audio of Trump saying it. You got nothing. :talk2hand:

^^^ got his degree mail order and there's 2 "n"'s in university.

Well, Trump has already said that he won't attend the inauguration of Biden. Pence has said that he's gonna be there though. And, if Trump is so much of a sore loser that he can't be at the ceremony, he doesn't deserve anything from the military. Besides, the military doesn't swear to support and defend any one president, they swear to support and defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Trump encouraging the riot last Wednesday proves that he's a domestic threat to the Constitution. Good to see that my military (and I can say that as I'm a 20 year vet, retired from the Navy), has shown they understand that oath, and won't support an idiot like Trump.

Trump calls them suckers and losers.. The moron doesn't know why we fought with the Allies.

[video]

Excellent.

Pompeo had to cancel his farewell tour of NATO because only the Belgians were going to meet with him. No other NATO leaders wanted to have the underblob in their midst.
I hope Pompeo wins in 2024 and gives them all the finger and brings US troops back home from the EU.

He's a swamp critter...isn't he? Career politician.... You don't like the swamp do you?

^^^ got his degree mail order and there's 2 "n"'s in university.
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

A deadly seige one in which Pelosi and McConnnel took all their favorite pets away and left the others like AOC and the trumpy republicans behind out to hang literally--and leaving the building unsecured, so 1) an unarmed woman filming the event would get shot and 2) have soros boys toss a fire extinquisher killing a cop (who left his fingerprints all over the cannister but they claim they can't find him not to mention it wasn't ONE attacker but a group of them. My guess is that he conveniently commits suicide and the feds ignore his co-conspirators assuming that they have even shown the right guy and not a body double

Nice, nice, nice.

Very fitting.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
“The Pentagon, in a break with recent tradition, will not host an Armed Forces Farewell tribute to President Donald Trump.”

Makes sense.

Trump coerces Georgia election officials to commit a crime with him by falsifying the state’s election results.

Not satisfied with that, Trump incites an attack against America’s democracy.

And now he’s twice impeached.

It’s more good riddance than farewell.

When you call our fallen soldiers “suckers” and “losers” and incite insurrection against the United States of America, you should not be surprised if our military says good-by and good riddance.
Why would they when he ain't going anywhere?
One republican poll watcher signed an affidavit that it seemed odd to him that 80% of the military vote seemed to go to biden. He always thought the military voted republican.

Well it turns out even the military hates trump. He was a horrible commander and chief the generals constantly told him no.

Forum List

Back