Facebook Working with Law Enforcement to Ban 'Stop the Steal'

Glacerus

Rookie
Jan 7, 2021
The riot at the U.S. Capitol prompted swift action against self-described free speech site Parler for allegedly failing to moderate violent rhetoric, but Facebook searches turned up posts "promoting" the Jan. 6 rally with the hashtags #StopTheSteal, #FightForTrump, #WildProtest and #DoNotCertify as recently as Monday, The Washington Post reported.

Why didn’t these platforms ban talk of the 2016 election being stolen by Trump and Putin. That was proven to be bullshit.

Seems odd to me we can still talk about the 2016 election being stolen from Hillary, but we can’t talk about the 2020 election being stolen from Trump.

Absolutely pathetic.

1610667394653.png

Facebook is actually working on banning the First Amendment.

Communist are giddy with delight.

Does anyone other than Communists still use that pro-Fascist site ??
Facebook wants evidence when stupid comments are made. Ok with me.

Any normal mainstream person should not be using Twitter.
Twitter is for far left violent extremist like Antifa and BLM.
People who use Twitter should be scorned.
Never appealed to me at all.
Toxic kip.

It's a privately owned company.
So was Parler.
Still is. What's your point? Free speech doesn't apply to private property. Even Parler has banned folks per it's ToS.
Parler has been obliterated. It no longer exists. Why couldn't they do as they wish as facebook does as it wishes.
Parler pretty much billed itself as a place where anything goes. Still do not understand why they thought the deplorables would behave themselves. The white supremacists ruin every public forum they set up camp in. Seems it's hard to be racist scumbag and not issue death threats.

Forum List

Back