The path is now clear for Jeb Bush. There is no doubt

Jeb would be a nightmare. He's a big government stooge just like his brother and most of the rest.

I doubt Jeb is interested in the presidency.

He was good Gov down here in Florida but I don't think he's even looking at the WH.

If for some reason he decided to run and he won I think he would be a great POTUS. Way better than Hilbat or that jackass Barry.

OMG!!!

How great would that be!!

President (Jeb) Bush's IRS denies 501(c)3 status to any Progressive group! President (Jeb) Bush's NSA spies on Soros and all Liberal subversives!

OOhhh do democrats have chosen Jeb Bush to be the new republican front runner now that their boy Christie has crashed and burned.

Good luck with that.

Republicans best wize up real quick.......liberal/moderate/politically correct republicanism is for losers..........Jeb Bush is nothing but a elitist east coast pc republican.....he may get the nomination....that is clearly possible unless the dumb ass republicans wake up and come to understand who can actually enable a victory......if they so choose---in fact it is the only group that can assure a Republican Victory next time....if they want to---the question is will The Republican Party give them some respect....not likely.

A 91 year old woman died because first responders were stuck in Christie's manufactured traffic jam (which we now know was done as a retaliation against Fort Lee's mayor for not supporting the Christie campaign)

Christie may be guilty of negligent homicide.

Christie is done.

The other Republican presidential candidate, Rand Paul, got caught in several acts of plagiarism.

Can we agree that Jeb Bush will be the 2016 GOP Candidate for President?

Yes or no?

I say it is now at 100%.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI6gZxLnwdw]Trevor you are the weakest link - YouTube[/ame]

A 91 year old woman died because first responders were stuck in Christie's manufactured traffic jam (which we now know was done as a retaliation against Fort Lee's mayor for not supporting the Christie campaign)

Christie is done.

The other Republican presidential candidate, Rand Paul, got caught in several acts of plagiarism.

Yes or no?

I say it is now at 100%.

It also took EMS seven minutes to reach an unconscious 91-year-old woman who later died of cardiac arrest at a hospital. Although he did not say her death was directly caused by the delays, Favia noted that “paramedics were delayed due to heavy traffic on Fort Lee Road and had to meet the ambulance en-route to the hospital instead of on the scene.”

She didn't die on site, help got to her, she was in the ambulance, paramedics got delayed, she was 91, no proof that the delay caused her death, old people die, no matter how much help they have access to.

Your 'negligent homicide' comment is nothing short of retarded. Derp.

EMS responses delayed by GWB lane closures in Fort Lee - NorthJersey.com

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDEQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usmessageboard.com%2Ftea-party%2F318187-the-populism-of-teddy-roosevelt-and-huey-long-the-key-to-republican-victory.html&ei=DTjPUqPUMPTKsATig4GIDA&usg=AFQjCNF4d82p5WeSg_BGpjql15UFx8CdrA&bvm=bv.59026428,d.cWc
Mainstream Repubs won't turn out for Jeb.

I do not agree....i think they would......the problem being there is not enough of them to win an election.

Now...listen up and look here pal...I am going to give you a winning strategy.

The Populism of Teddy Roosevelt and Huey Long--The Key to Republican Victory

Christie is done.

Yes or no?

I say it is now at 100%.

No.

His time passed the minute GW was first sworn in.

Mainstream Repubs won't turn out for Jeb.

yea they will

How the hell do you think Romney got the nod?

Exactly........the question the big wig, east coast pc republicans that control the republican party organs need to ask themselves ........'do we want to win the election or just the nomination'?

Personally I think the mainstream republicans would rathere have a democrat win than a real conservative....and there is evidence for it.

In 3-4 months this story will be deader than the Libyan Ambassador....yawn.....

Exactly.

rw's will vote for anyone they're told to vote for.

Doesn't matter that he has no qualifications. Doesn't matter what his name is.

If Limbaugh, Beck, Drudge, whoever tells them to vote for Putin, that's what they'll do. Its all the same to them because all that matters is that their candidate be anti-American and anti-middle class.

Let's stop "beating around the Bush" shall we? Four Americans died in Benghazi and Bill Ayers was exonerated for the deaths that his terrorist bombs caused but Christie is guilty of negligent homicide as a result of a traffic jam. Maybe the Brits have a handle on Prince Charles and the rest of the degenerate phony monarchy but they should stick to Shria law and worry that most popular name for newborn males in London is "Mohammed".

Forum List

Back