The path is now clear for Jeb Bush. There is no doubt

Mainstream Repubs won't turn out for Jeb.

yea they will

How the hell do you think Romney got the nod?

And we have learned from that painful lesson.

Win or lose, we must go with our best.

Not what we think to be our best hope.

I was and am a Romney supporter.

He'd have been the best POTUS since Reagan.

But when we look at his position on the R-L continuum he was a middle of the roader in too many respects for the rank and file Conservatives to support, or even to understand...especially with his being a Mormon (a great thing!) and being so ethically upstanding he refused to speak ill of his devilish opponent, Obama.

No, this time we need a real Conservative.

Give America a chance to really see what a Conservative looks and sounds like.

Not Christie.

Not Rubio.

Not Paul.

Not Jeb.

Vote Ted Cruz.

Last edited:

yea they will

We were sick of Obama, but the turnout in the general elections did not get enough of us out.

I did not vote for McCain, I will not vote for Bush....and there are millions just like me.

You and the millions like you are the ones the Republican Party East Coast PC Big Wigs who control the party need to be listening to.

It has been shown 3 million potential republican party voters stayed home last time because they could not in good conscience vote for a liberal/pc/elistist/politically correct republican like romney.

If the mainstream republicans insist on foisting another candidate of that stripe next time....they will lose again.....are they that stupid or had they rather have a democratic president than a real conservative president. That is the question.

yea they will

Exactly........the question the big wig, east coast pc republicans that control the republican party organs need to ask themselves ........'do we want to win the election or just the nomination'?

Personally I think the mainstream republicans would rathere have a democrat win than a real conservative....and there is evidence for it.

Here is the evidence>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Moderate Republicans sabotage Tea Party candidate Cuccinelli in Virginia - Dallas Political Buzz | Examiner.com

Let's stop "beating around the Bush" shall we? Four Americans died in Benghazi and Bill Ayers was exonerated for the deaths that his terrorist bombs caused but Christie is guilty of negligent homicide as a result of a traffic jam. Maybe the Brits have a handle on Prince Charles and the rest of the degenerate phony monarchy but they should stick to Shria law and worry that most popular name for newborn males in London is "Mohammed".

Excellent post!

For all we know, Londoner might be a Jihadist trying to negatively influence gullible Yanks.

Last edited:
I wonder how many people would stay home if democrats ran the liberal elitist wife who supported her sexual degenerate husband with armed thugs dedicated to ruining the lives of any woman who was seduced or raped by the madman? The truth is a bitch and a traffic jam pales in comparison to the "bimbo eruption squad".

Jeb is going to be thrown in to siphon money off. The game is already out there. Hillary will win.

A 91 year old woman died because first responders were stuck in Christie's manufactured traffic jam (which we now know was done as a retaliation against Fort Lee's mayor for not supporting the Christie campaign)

Christie may be guilty of negligent homicide.

Christie is done.

The other Republican presidential candidate, Rand Paul, got caught in several acts of plagiarism.

Can we agree that Jeb Bush will be the 2016 GOP Candidate for President?

Yes or no?

I say it is now at 100%.

I'm not sure he wants the job and even if I was, it's still too early to tell.

But I will run with the Clintons. Because I know they still believe in America. And in America's greatness. And no one on our side is coming up the pipe

I would rather run with Carville and give the country people who at least love it. True democrats. As compared to people like Warren who think they are EU

yea they will

And we have learned from that painful lesson.

Win or lose, we must go with our best.

Not what we think to be our best hope.

I was and am a Romney supporter.

He'd have been the best POTUS since Reagan.

But when we look at his position on the R-L continuum he was a middle of the roader in too many respects for the rank and file Conservatives to support, or even to understand...especially with his being a Mormon (a great thing!) and being so ethically upstanding he refused to speak ill of his devilish opponent, Obama.

No, this time we need a real Conservative.

Give America a chance to really see what a Conservative looks and sounds like.

Not Christie.

Not Rubio.

Not Paul.

Not Jeb.

Vote Ted Cruz.

I liked Ted Cruz until he trotted off to Afreeka to pay homage to that dead commie......but I still might be persuaded to vote for him.....if he does not veer off course tooooo much....the fear of being labeled a racist has ruined the mainstream republican party and is also causing much damage to the tea partiers.........they must learn how to avoid the tar baby trap....I have told them....as of yet they are not listening.

Real Conservative Revolutionaries pay no attention the mainstream media...are not afraid to be accused of extremisim....and understand that political correctness has brought America to its knees and will destroy it if not stopped.

I've been telling you guys this.

You have minutes to make your move.. Personally on the republican side you might as well just suck up to Rove.

You want to go for it? I'll help you. But it seems none of you have the nerve.

If we get Hillary....we get Bill as First Gentleman. And i want bill.

So...I guess I am going with Hillary.

But I will run with the Clintons. Because I know they still believe in America. And in America's greatness. And no one on our side is coming up the pipe

I would rather run with Carville and give the country people who at least love it. True democrats. As compared to people like Warren who think they are EU

Oh brother...Mrs. BJ Bubba Clinton is very likely the MOST disgusting woman in America. A power hungry progressive statist...nearly nothing could be worse.

And as to Dipshit Jeb Bush, he is only slightly better than Mrs. BJ Bubba.

If we get Hillary....we get Bill as First Gentleman. And i want bill.

So...I guess I am going with Hillary.

You know I'm down for the count with this.

Isn't this so odd? Something happened with Benghazi and I know in my heart I can do a Jarrett shout out here.

Hillary would never have allowed this. No matter what we joke about I know she would have under no circumstance let this go down. Too professional and may I say something? They were friends.

I've had a hard time on this one. I keep coming back to Hillary was really good friends with Stevens.

No way she let him down. No way.

That.........you have a minority problem............The Republican Party does not have a minority problem.....The Republicans do not need the minorities to win..........The Republican Party does have a problem with the White Working Class.....aka the Reagan Democrats.......the problem being how to motivate them to get them to the polls.......the truth of the matter is....3 million potential republican voters stayed home last time .....their conscience would not let them vote for a moderate/ politically correct/ liberal east coast liberal.

GOP Does Not Have a Hispanic Problem | American Renaissance

The mainstream republicans bowed down to the media last time and let them select Romney aka the last man standing thanks to the media.......hopefully by next time they will have learned their lesson.

Forum List

Back