The Party of Tolerance: Truth vs. Fantasy

Are you trying to derail the thread?

I know all about the Southern Strategy, and how it suddenly went away with the GASP election of Jimmy Carter.

Go away.
Man you are so wrong and the sad thing is you do not realize it.

Perhaps you don't recognize your own folly? Read my previous response.[/QUOTE
TEmplar, which party today is advocating states rights and secession? Could it be that political parties change over time?

I'm still waiting for some factual rebuttals here. All I've gotten is a steady stream of trolls. Isn't there anybody out there who has the guts to challenge my argument?

Are you trying to imply that Southern Republicans are the "party of Lincoln"?

Search the term "Southern Strategy" and read what comes up.

Are you trying to derail the thread?

I know all about the Southern Strategy, and how it suddenly went away with the GASP election of Jimmy Carter.

Go away.

Got to be some kid (younger than 30) and living up north somewhere I could not help but notice how my family and neighbors changed their voting habits from the 70s to the 80s, anyone who lives down here cannot seriously make the silly argument that that the sons and grandsons of the segregationists still vote democrat.

TEmplar, which party today is advocating states rights and secession? Could it be that political parties change over time?

Who was it said "Republicans don't belong here"? Wanna give that a go? And while I'm at it, are you saying states shouldn't have any rights? Oh, and I oppose succession. I favor preservation of the union. Oh, and guess which party gave birth to the KKK? Who tried to filibuster the Civil Rights Act?

Next.

Last edited:
Georgia voted for Clinton in 1992 you dingleberry! Do you even study history?

United States presidential election in Georgia, 1992 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Who is the kkk going to vote for Templar? Romney or Obama?

Oh geez.

If you keep this up, I may have to invoke Godwin's law.

Answer the question. Do you think Jeff Davis as a democrat would have supported obama in the last election, or do you think parties evolve over time?

Who is the kkk going to vote for Templar? Romney or Obama?

Oh geez.

If you keep this up, I may have to invoke Godwin's law.

Answer the question. Do you think Jeff Davis as a democrat would have supported obama in the last election, or do you think parties evolve over time?

What does this have to do with my thread? Either you have an argument or you don't. No need to hide it.

I'll take this onslaught of trolling by liberals as an admission of defeat. There is no way you can profess to be the party of tolerance when you react with utter hostility to members of your own party who hold different views than yours. By your own responses you have made my argument even stronger.

Who was it said "Republicans don't belong here"? Wanna give that a go? And while I'm at it, are you saying states shouldn't have any rights? Oh, and I oppose succession. I favor preservation of the union. Oh, and guess which party gave birth to the KKK? Who tried to filibuster the Civil Rights Act?

Next.

I'll bite. Who said "Republicans don't belong here"? I wonder what the context was? Go ahead......wow me.

And the word is secession. The root word is secede, not succeed. Succession means something entirely different. Do you understand?

Conservatives spend so much time pretending to be what they're not it's no wonder they can't ever remember who they really are in the first place.

This is GOP logic.

We are 90% white.

We would like to have more women. We would also like to have more blacks, Hispanics, and minorities. We'd also like to have more LGBTs in our ranks.

For some reason, those sluts, bitches, homies, spics, wetbacks, and gooks, rag heads, turban cowboys, queers, lezbos, fudge packers, and sick twisted freaks hate us.

:eek:They're the intolerant ones; we're not.
:eek:

Last edited:

Next.

I'll bite. Who said "Republicans don't belong here"? I wonder what the context was? Go ahead......wow me.

And the word is secession. The root word is secede, not succeed. Succession means something entirely different. Do you understand?

Keep it coming folks! More irrelevance.

I challenge at least one levelheaded liberal to make an intelligent argument. Just one. I'll even rep them! Come on guys, it can't be THAT hard?

Keep it coming folks! More irrelevance.

I challenge at least one levelheaded liberal to make an intelligent argument. Just one. I'll even rep them! Come on guys, it can't be THAT hard?

Who said "Republicans don't belong here"?

Next.

TOO BAD ALL YOU GET IS OUT OF CONTEXT HATE SPEAK ABOUT WHAT CUOMO WAS SAYING, hater dupe...Typical. Gun nut, gay hating, pro-life nut CANDIDATES are going NOWHERE in the EMPIRE STATE. And it's SECESSION. Ay caramba...

Conservatives spend so much time pretending to be what they're not it's no wonder they can't ever remember who they really are in the first place.

This is GOP logic.

We are 90% white.

We would like to have more women. We would also like to have more blacks, Hispanics, and minorities. We'd also like to have more LGBTs in our ranks.

For some reason, those sluts, bitches, homies, spics, wetbacks, and gooks, rag heads, turban cowboys, queers, lezbos, fudge packers, and sick twisted freaks hate us.

This is Democrat Logic

We are for blacks, although being majorly white ourselves.

We care about women, gays, blacks and Christians---so long as they tow the line.

For some reason those mean, hateful-terroristic-anarchistic-astro turfed-arson prone-racist-bigoted-gun loving-misogynistic-redneck-Christian Taliban Republicans all hate us. Why do they still hate us? We're more tolerant than they are. If they disagree with that then they are mean, hateful-terroristic-anarchistic-astro turfed-arson prone-racist-bigoted-gun loving-misogynistic-redneck-Christian Taliban Republicans. TOLERANCE!

Whoops, did I just blow your utopian fantasy out of the water?

Last edited:

This is GOP logic.

We are 90% white.

This is Democrat Logic

We are for blacks, although being majorly white ourselves.

We care about women, gays, blacks and Christians---so long as they tow the line.

For some reason those terroristic-anarchistic-astro turfed-arson prone-racist-bigoted-gun loving-misogynistic-redneck-Christian Taliban all hate us. Why do they hate us? We're more tolerant than they are.

Whoops, did I just blow your utopian fantasy out of the water?

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop the clock!

That was really, really interesting. And so original.

Search the term "Southern Strategy" and then say that Republicans aren't racist.

Southern Democrat became Southern Republican around 1968, so when you claim to be "the party of Lincoln", you're lying. If Abraham Lincoln were to see the GOP Teabagger party in the 21st century, he'd shoot himself from immense shame.

Southern Democrats went back to being Southern Democrats after Nixon. Hence Carter. Care to try that again?

LOL history is not your strong suit is it?

Really? Other than Strom Thurmond, can you name a single Southern Democrat who became a Republican?

Only bad part about the length is that the liberal elite stops reading after the first half of the first sentence. Any post that won't fit on a bumper strip is lost on 'em.

No matter. At least there are people like you who take the time. In a nutshell, I accuse liberals of being hypocrites for claiming they are for women, blacks, gays and free exercise of religion. I listed examples.

You provided no examples showing that "liberals" are hypocrites in regards to their support for women's rights, minority rights, or the First Amendment's free exercise of religion clause.

All you did was provide examples of "liberals" criticizing conservatives, and Democrats taking the phrase "god-given" out of the DNC platform.

Forum List

Back