The Party of Tolerance: Truth vs. Fantasy

Only bad part about the length is that the liberal elite stops reading after the first half of the first sentence. Any post that won't fit on a bumper strip is lost on 'em.

No matter. At least there are people like you who take the time. In a nutshell, I accuse liberals of being hypocrites for claiming they are for women, blacks, gays and free exercise of religion. I listed examples.

Statist Progressivism is about Total Control. Either you march in lock step, or you are thrown under the bus. You miss a step or talking point, you are thrown under the bus, you embarrass the Collective publicly, you are thrown under the bus. Funny Statist Progressivism and Sharia share a common trait, Totalitarianism.

Search the term "Southern Strategy" and then say that Republicans aren't racist.

Southern Democrat became Southern Republican around 1968, so when you claim to be "the party of Lincoln", you're lying. If Abraham Lincoln were to see the GOP Teabagger party in the 21st century, he'd shoot himself from immense shame.

Southern Democrats went back to being Southern Democrats after Nixon. Hence Carter. Care to try that again?

Conservatives spend so much time pretending to be what they're not it's no wonder they can't ever remember who they really are in the first place.

Speak for yourselves. The party of tolerance, isn't.

Tolerating intolerance doesn't make much sense does it?

Do you tolerate those who want draconian gun control? Do you support their cause?

Right, some concepts are far too loathsome and potentially harmful to tolerate in everyday life. No one is universally tolerant, such a state would be more accurately be called "dead" or "catatonic".

Only bad part about the length is that the liberal elite stops reading after the first half of the first sentence. Any post that won't fit on a bumper strip is lost on 'em.

No matter. At least there are people like you who take the time. In a nutshell, I accuse liberals of being hypocrites for claiming they are for women, blacks, gays and free exercise of religion. I listed examples.

Statist Progressivism is about Total Control. Either you march in lock step, or you are thrown under the bus. You miss a step or talking point, you are thrown under the bus, you embarrass the Collective publicly, you are thrown under the bus. Funny Statist Progressivism and Sharia share a common trait, Totalitarianism.

Indeed. There is no such thing as freedom of opinion in Totalitarianism, and the Left.

And LOL at that avatar!

:lmao:

Search the term "Southern Strategy" and then say that Republicans aren't racist.

Southern Democrat became Southern Republican around 1968, so when you claim to be "the party of Lincoln", you're lying. If Abraham Lincoln were to see the GOP Teabagger party in the 21st century, he'd shoot himself from immense shame.

Southern Democrats went back to being Southern Democrats after Nixon. Hence Carter. Care to try that again?

LOL history is not your strong suit is it?

Conservatives spend so much time pretending to be what they're not it's no wonder they can't ever remember who they really are in the first place.

Speak for yourselves. The party of tolerance, isn't.

Tolerating intolerance doesn't make much sense does it?

Do you tolerate those who want draconian gun control? Do you support their cause?

"I am more bipartisan than any of you put together"

11tpa8.jpg

Are you trying to imply that Southern Republicans are the "party of Lincoln"?

Search the term "Southern Strategy" and read what comes up.

Yea thats the reason Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi all voted for Clinton? Tell me Templar are you really that retarded that you think racists voted for a black man for President?

Are you trying to derail the thread?

I know all about the Southern Strategy, and how it suddenly went away with the GASP election of Jimmy Carter.

Go away.

The election of Jimmy Carter turned every Southern Republican into a champion for equal rights? Really?

Exactly, what is going around Southern States today? Secession talk and States rights talk. I guess those "democrats" still are talking of secession.:cuckoo:

Yea thats the reason Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi all voted for Clinton? Tell me Templar are you really that retarded that you think racists voted for a black man for President?

Georgia voted for Clinton in 1992 you dingleberry! Do you even study history? It wasn't until 1996 they voted for Republican Bob Dole.

United States presidential election in Georgia, 1992 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

I know all about the Southern Strategy, and how it suddenly went away with the GASP election of Jimmy Carter.

Go away.
Man you are so wrong and the sad thing is you do not realize it.

Southern Democrats during Lincoln's time are Southern Republicans today.

Southern Republicans are the ones talking about secession (usually written as "succession" because Teabaggers speak English even worse than illegal immigrants) and "state's rights" the same as they were during Lincoln's time.

Georgia voted for Clinton in 1992 you dingleberry! Do you even study history?

United States presidential election in Georgia, 1992 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Who is the kkk going to vote for Templar? Romney or Obama?

op- Liberals hate the stupid, hateful, moronic, mislinformed political beliefs of you poor boobs, not you boobs themselves. If they hate you for your sexual orientation, the color of your skin, your wealth, etc etc, they're not good liberals...and exceptions. Bill is great friends with Anne Coulter, who's just making an easy buck off you hater dupes...

Go away.
Man you are so wrong and the sad thing is you do not realize it.

Perhaps you don't recognize your own folly? Read my previous response.

Last edited:

Georgia voted for Clinton in 1992 you dingleberry! Do you even study history? It wasn't until 1996 they voted for Republican Bob Dole.

Got GA wrong but what is your explanation for Ms and Al?

Got GA wrong but what is your explanation for Ms and Al?

Sorry, your argument died when you got Georgia wrong. Go play somewhere else.

Georgia voted for Clinton in 1992 you dingleberry! Do you even study history?

Who is the kkk going to vote for Templar? Romney or Obama?

Oh geez.

If you keep this up, I may have to invoke Godwin's law.

Forum List

Back