The Palin Brawl

I cant believe this thread has 26 pages of responses! Who gives a shit about her and family.
Not news worthy....

Why not?

She's on FOX all the time. She's also got her own network.

She's made it her fucking mission in life to be news worthy.

She pimped her pregnant daughter on a national stage in 2008 so she could insure she'd still have market value years later.

She ain't dumb, she's just careless and immature with very little education besides a journalism degree from an obscure college in Idaho.

Hmmmm, has anyone ever seen HER transcripts??

I mean, since the Right is STILL frothing over the President's transcripts, cuz they want to find something dark and evil in them, what about hers??? Hmmmmm.....

I don't know about her grades. I do know that it took 5 different colleges to get a 4 year degree in 6 years.

Anyone who takes 6 years to get a 4 year degree can't be that scholarly.

Palin Attended 5 Colleges In 6 Years

On my computer we're already up to page 74....who would've thought Palin was still that interesting....bwahahaha.

Especially since she's really never accomplished anything.

Its just that she's so damn much fun to make fun of. If she didn't have such an ugly nature, so full of bitter anger, I think most people would just look away out of embarrassment.

dinosaurpalin.jpg

I cant believe this thread has 26 pages of responses! Who gives a shit about her and family.
Not news worthy....

Why not?

She's on FOX all the time. She's also got her own network.

She's made it her fucking mission in life to be news worthy.

She pimped her pregnant daughter on a national stage in 2008 so she could insure she'd still have market value years later.

She ain't dumb, she's just careless and immature with very little education besides a journalism degree from an obscure college in Idaho.

Hmmmm, has anyone ever seen HER transcripts??

I mean, since the Right is STILL frothing over the President's transcripts, cuz they want to find something dark and evil in them, what about hers??? Hmmmmm.....

I don't know about her grades. I do know that it took 5 different colleges to get a 4 year degree in 6 years.

The shit doesn't fall far from the shit either -

Look how long it took Bristol to get through beauty school.

And, just now, on TV news, $arah got the address of the the White House wrong. If she had been elected, how much harm could she do if she couldn't even find the job site?

Interestingly, its a bar that's located at the address she gave - 1401 Penn Ave.

Also on the news just now, the RW nutters are repeating that lie about prayer rugs and the Quran being found on the Texasss side of the Mexican border.

But, some idiots actually believe that one.

Funny how liberals mistake assertiveness for anger - but only in women. Never in their male - even their most effeminate "male" Messiahs!

I don't know about that Henry. The GOP has had Palin and Bachmann, where as the Dems had Anthony Weiner who provided more than his share of laughs.
The bottom line is that the GOP's headliners for laughs have been a couple of women who supplied the ammunition. But Weiner provided many laughs and threads on USMB.
This all goes to show, sometimes there female clowns and sometimes there are males clowns, it's an equal opportunity and the glass ceiling has been broken.
Between you and me, I thought all the noise about Weiner was sexism against us men. I was mad as hell and I decided I wasn't going to put up with it anymore!

Of course you don't know anybody who paid their own way through like she did either.
rant2-1.gif

You edited this and it still makes no sense. Lemmesee ...

Of course you don't know anybody who paid their own way. Through like she did either.

No, I don't think that's it.

How about ...

Of course, you don't know. Anybody who paid their own way through like she did either.

Nope, that doesn't make sense either.

Oh well, $illy $arah didn't pay her own way so it doesn't matter.

Of course you don't know anybody who paid their own way through like she did either.
rant2-1.gif

Of course you don't know anybody who paid their own way. Through like she did either.

How about ...

Of course, you don't know. Anybody who paid their own way through like she did either.

What's the matter with you, Diddly....toxic shock syndrome? :eusa_eh:

BTW, I changed my smiley if you call that "editing"....and you would.

rant2-1.gif

How about ...

As I type this, your original post says you 'last edited it 19 minutes ago'.

It makes no sense.

Use an occasional comma or period to go along with cap letters. Its something you should have learned in the 3rd grade but you probably not remember that any more than you remember what you SAY you learned in the military - like, when civilians are required to salute military, which is never.

rant2-1.gif

How about ...

It makes no sense.

Use an occasional comma or period to go along with cap letters. Its something you should have learned in the 3rd grade but you probably not remember that any more than you remember what you SAY you learned in the military - like, when civilians are required to salute military, which is never.

You're LYING again, Diddly....I never said the CIC was required to return a salute....it's been a matter of protocol for a number of years and is NEVER done with something in the right hand.....and anytime you'd like to challenge my CIB, c'mon down to Arizona and we can have a little chat about your manners.

rant2-1.gif

How about ...

It makes no sense.

You're LYING again, Diddly....I never said the CIC was required to return a salute....it's been a matter of protocol for a number of years and is NEVER done with something in the right hand.....and anytime you'd like to challenge my CIB, c'mon down to Arizona and we can have a little chat about your manners.

Whoa there, little fella. I didn't mean you had to use up all the periods at once. Usually, each sentence gets just one period. See it? Its right there at the end>.

Try that and see how it goes.

Forum List

Back