The Palin Brawl

The main entrance to the (former) White House is 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

The servant's entrance is at 1400. She may have been saying a great deal more in a few words than The First Black Thug can manage in a dozen UN apology speeches.
:yawn: Thats the best ad hom you got against the TWO-TERM, Democratic President? lol

They could wish for a nominee that would have half of the credentials that Obama has......:D

Well, it's obvious that Sarah Palin will never have the White House as her home....the most famous address in the country, and Sarah doesn't even know it...........:D

At the Value Voters Summit today in Washington, D.C, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, who was the Republican nominee for vice president in 2008, mistakenly referred to the White House as being located at “1400 Pennsylvania Avenue.”
Sarah Palin 8217 s Confused About Where The White House Is - ABC News

Yes, that was quite a hoot.

Ring them bells, Sarah!!

It's G-d's will that your daughter slug men with her fists!!!

:rofl:

The Marxist factor ridicules Governor Palin as one who could not possibly be elected president.

Yet they obviously fear the eventuality. Obviously because they devote to much time and effort to attacking her and her family while ignoring the vacuum being left by the looming departure of their Chicago Thug. Democrats don't have a candidate for 2016. Their shining star is a weak woman who couldn't control her own household and is prone to memory lapses. But maybe that latter part is what makes her so attractive.....

As to racism, this thread has demonstrated that racism is perfectly acceptable and, indeed, respected.
I dunno about that ... I saw a poll which showed Hillary beating Palin by a huge margin of victory .... 62% to 35%. While the election is still far off, I don't see anything between now and then affecting it much.

In the latest Alaska poll, Hillary beats Palin by +6. In ALASKA!

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2014/PPP_Release_AK_923925.pdf

Palin probably doesn't even have a degree.

How badly do you need to believe that little product of your imagination? You probably haven't stopped to consider what that says about you, have you?

I wonder how you will feel when Palin is asked to produce transcripts? Maybe like this?

th

Also on the news just now, the RW nutters are repeating that lie about prayer rugs and the Quran being found on the Texasss side of the Mexican border.

But, some idiots actually believe that one.

Wasn't it actually a pair of adidas shoes?

The supposed mat turns out to be an Adidas t-shirt.
Lol. .. so this means that rabid righties are as blind as bats. ..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

How badly do you need to believe that little product of your imagination? You probably haven't stopped to consider what that says about you, have you?

I wonder how you will feel when Palin is asked to produce transcripts? Maybe like this?

th

As I was saying...

You probably haven't stopped to consider what that says about you, have you?

th

As I was saying...

So, when any semblance of your logic falls apart, the only thing you have left are personal attacks, eh? Newsflash: Mertex is not the topic of the OP. Pay attention.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

th

As I was saying...

I'm not what the OP is about.....maybe you need to consider what that says about you?

Forum List

Back