The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

How did they chase a guy down when they were standing in the middle of the street and he was running directly at them?

You're a fucking idiot.

Seriously, you're fucking brain dead...
they lied to you

*its not your fault

Ok. Proof they were not just standing in the road. I am not sure of the source. Perhaps you can evaluate it for me.

why did Arberry attack the mcmichels??

he ran at 2 men

he ran over 30 yards DIRECTLY at them and ATTACKED

According to your own post the “heroic” McMichaels pursued him didn’t they?

He was followed by another truck working in conjunction with the McMichaels driven by Roddy. You now turn the corner and see the first truck and now one is out of the truck blocking your route. What are you supposed to think? The guy blocking your route is armed with a shotgun. What are his intentions?

We tell women who are being attacked to fight. We tell women to fight their rapists. We tell people if they are in an active shooter situation to hide and if discovered fight. Why?

You are going to die if you do nothing. At least fighting you have a slim chance, but a chance. Doing nothing means you die with a whimper.

Now. What could possibly be your goal here? What is your motivation? It is obviously not to set the record straight. All of your assertions have been disproven. What is left? You can’t be seriously considering the law, or the facts. So what is left?

Either you are a relative of the McMichaels or Roddy. Or you are someone outraged that whites are in jail for killing a black. You are not a cop. You can’t even be a rent a cop with this level of ignorance of the law. So I don’t know what Public Safety experience you have. Perhaps you are a volunteer with some sort of Emergency Management Agency. Or a school crossing guard.

Whatever it is. It is not based in a search for truth or fact.

Criminal Arbary knew he was snagged trespassing and casing the house---so when the men followed him and told him to stop-it certainly was thinking OH SHIT I've been caught how dare the white cops try to stop me from being a criminal...this pretending that this guy wasn't a criminal is crazy.

Oh Lord. Twenty pages in and we have to start all over with Georgia Law. Ok. Fine.

Under Georgia Law the McMichaels had no authority to pursue or even tell Arbury to stop. The only person with that authority for your supposed crimes was Larry English or his designated representative. The McMichaels were not designated. Neither were they cops at the time of the incident. Daddy was retired. Mainly because he never finished his training to maintain his certification. An analogy here. If you do not renew your Drivers License you can’t legally drive anymore.

The McMichaels had no authority to perform a Citizens Arrest. That means the attempt was a felony. Trespassing is a misdemeanor. So the McMichaels performed a felony to catch a suspected misdemeanor. If that wasn’t enough they then commit the crime of Aggravated Assault. In Georgia that is where you threaten a person with a gun or other potentially deadly weapon. It is also a Felony. So even if Arbury had stopped the McMichaels were looking at Prison for at least three years.

Now you can not claim self defense while committing crimes. Otherwise every Armed Robbery Suspect would swear it was self defense when they shot the clerk. So Travis can’t claim self defense.

So the charges are appropriate for the Vigilante Trio. And they will almost certainly be convicted and sent to Prison for twenty years, the mandatory minimum by law. Anything above that is at the discretion of the Judge.
nobody threatened him with the gun and nobody took him into custody

It's not illegal by Georgia law to speak to someone while holding your gun that's not even aimed at them and that's all that happened until your criminal hero told his Braveheart Kung Fu theater attack

if you see a man running out of your neighbor's house covered in blood you're allowed to chase him and ask him questions while holding a gun in the low ready position

just because you're the title feeble coward that would let the criminal run away doesn't mean the rest of the nation will and American law is well established in this category

Oprah and LeBron want these three men locked up so there's a very good chance that's what happens even though it would be a miscarriage of American Justice

The problem is you my friend. You are the racist. You change your story every single reply. They were in pursuit. Totally reasonable and under old English law legal to take him into citizens arrest.

Explain to me based on the Georgia BAR standard I posted when they did in fact effect an arrest.

You really are just turtled up. When they and Roddy struck him with their vehicles that was also aggravated assault. The three of them set out to catch a petty thief and ended up committing multiple felonies.
your criminal hero had committed the act of trespass likely burglary attempted carjacking and assault before he was finally shot by Travis McMichael who was sustaining a direct attack on his person at the time of the shooting

you're manic disjointed posting style smacks of someone that is emotionally involved and that's understandable because you're trying to defend a mentally retarded career criminal that got caught in the act

In Georgia. I keep repeating this. Only the victim could claim trespassing. And the victim could do the citizens arrest. Bystanders could not. That was the Winn Dixie decision by the Appeals Court. Remember?

You have to catch the guy in the act. The only thing the McMichaels caught him doing was trying to avoid people committing felonies.

I know. You do not understand this. The lawyers representing the accused certainly do. And that is why they are pointing fingers at each other. It’s his fault not mine. I didn’t do it.
That is BULLCHIT and inaccurate.
the McMichaels had an immediate knowledge that he was a wanted criminal for the repeated trespasses on Larry Englishs property

It could be trouble for the McMichaels because Larry English is one of the world's most worthless pieces of human garbage and a complete coward who is trying to distance himself from all the things he did that inspired the neighborhood to try to catch this guy

it's very likely that Larry English tries to throw the McMichaels under the bus because he doesn't want to get any more death threats, that's why he's doing something as ridiculous as claiming nothing was stolen when there's a bunch of YouTube videos of his 911 calls detailing the things that were stolen

I think Larry English and William Roddy Bryant are a couple of complete freaking cowards and I would like to see both of them charged in this case somehow however the McMichaels did nothing wrong and we're simply responding to the information they were given in a perfectly legal and logical manner
The McMichaels were acting on immediate knowledge that English provided----which means they had the legal right to make a citizens arrest.
Bullshit. They had no right to make a citizens arrest under Georgia law. Please review your facts.
I did review the facts..I looked up Georgias laws--they had a right to make a citizens arrest of this habitual stupid criminal.
You are simply wrong. And the jury will decide it.
i AM SIMPLY RIGHT-----

the law is clear.

and these witch hunts to destroy anyone who opposes communism or criminals has got to end.

What makes a criminal?

The frame you posted does not show AA running 90 degrees perpendicular to the centerline. It does not show AA grabbing the gun before being shot in the wrist area.

That's because they're not the same frame, dumbass. There are several frames showing AA grabbing the gun before he got shot in the wrist.

Here's one of them.

View attachment 436918
That’s between the 1st and 2nd shot idiot..
The first shot hit AA in the lower right chest, the second shot grazed AA in the wrist, and the 3rd, fatal shot, hit him in the upper left chest.

That frame showing AA grabbing TM's gun is before the second shot, which is the one that hit him in the wrist, idiot.

Last edited:
The first shot hit AA in the lower right chest, the second shot grazed AA in the wrist, and the 3rd, fatal shot, hit him in the upper left chest.

That frame showing AA grabbing TM's gun is before the second shot, which is the one that hit him in the wrist, idiot.

There are reports out there that have the wrist shot first and lower chest shot second.

You are still a liar when you say the video shows AA attacking TM before the first shot.

I can’t tell if you have decided to quit repeating that outright racist lie against a dead black man who was murdered for jogging while black.

There are reports out there that have the wrist shot first and lower chest shot second.
Reports from whom? Could you provide a couple of examples so that your fellow USMB forumers may scrutinize them? :linky:

Last edited:
How did they chase a guy down when they were standing in the middle of the street and he was running directly at them?

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

Ok. Proof they were not just standing in the road. I am not sure of the source. Perhaps you can evaluate it for me.

he ran at 2 men

He was followed by another truck working in conjunction with the McMichaels driven by Roddy. You now turn the corner and see the first truck and now one is out of the truck blocking your route. What are you supposed to think? The guy blocking your route is armed with a shotgun. What are his intentions?

We tell women who are being attacked to fight. We tell women to fight their rapists. We tell people if they are in an active shooter situation to hide and if discovered fight. Why?

You are going to die if you do nothing. At least fighting you have a slim chance, but a chance. Doing nothing means you die with a whimper.

Now. What could possibly be your goal here? What is your motivation? It is obviously not to set the record straight. All of your assertions have been disproven. What is left? You can’t be seriously considering the law, or the facts. So what is left?

Either you are a relative of the McMichaels or Roddy. Or you are someone outraged that whites are in jail for killing a black. You are not a cop. You can’t even be a rent a cop with this level of ignorance of the law. So I don’t know what Public Safety experience you have. Perhaps you are a volunteer with some sort of Emergency Management Agency. Or a school crossing guard.

Criminal Arbary knew he was snagged trespassing and casing the house---so when the men followed him and told him to stop-it certainly was thinking OH SHIT I've been caught how dare the white cops try to stop me from being a criminal...this pretending that this guy wasn't a criminal is crazy.

Oh Lord. Twenty pages in and we have to start all over with Georgia Law. Ok. Fine.

Under Georgia Law the McMichaels had no authority to pursue or even tell Arbury to stop. The only person with that authority for your supposed crimes was Larry English or his designated representative. The McMichaels were not designated. Neither were they cops at the time of the incident. Daddy was retired. Mainly because he never finished his training to maintain his certification. An analogy here. If you do not renew your Drivers License you can’t legally drive anymore.

The McMichaels had no authority to perform a Citizens Arrest. That means the attempt was a felony. Trespassing is a misdemeanor. So the McMichaels performed a felony to catch a suspected misdemeanor. If that wasn’t enough they then commit the crime of Aggravated Assault. In Georgia that is where you threaten a person with a gun or other potentially deadly weapon. It is also a Felony. So even if Arbury had stopped the McMichaels were looking at Prison for at least three years.

Now you can not claim self defense while committing crimes. Otherwise every Armed Robbery Suspect would swear it was self defense when they shot the clerk. So Travis can’t claim self defense.

So the charges are appropriate for the Vigilante Trio. And they will almost certainly be convicted and sent to Prison for twenty years, the mandatory minimum by law. Anything above that is at the discretion of the Judge.

It's not illegal by Georgia law to speak to someone while holding your gun that's not even aimed at them and that's all that happened until your criminal hero told his Braveheart Kung Fu theater attack

if you see a man running out of your neighbor's house covered in blood you're allowed to chase him and ask him questions while holding a gun in the low ready position

just because you're the title feeble coward that would let the criminal run away doesn't mean the rest of the nation will and American law is well established in this category

Oprah and LeBron want these three men locked up so there's a very good chance that's what happens even though it would be a miscarriage of American Justice

The problem is you my friend. You are the racist. You change your story every single reply. They were in pursuit. Totally reasonable and under old English law legal to take him into citizens arrest.

Explain to me based on the Georgia BAR standard I posted when they did in fact effect an arrest.

You really are just turtled up. When they and Roddy struck him with their vehicles that was also aggravated assault. The three of them set out to catch a petty thief and ended up committing multiple felonies.
your criminal hero had committed the act of trespass likely burglary attempted carjacking and assault before he was finally shot by Travis McMichael who was sustaining a direct attack on his person at the time of the shooting

you're manic disjointed posting style smacks of someone that is emotionally involved and that's understandable because you're trying to defend a mentally retarded career criminal that got caught in the act

In Georgia. I keep repeating this. Only the victim could claim trespassing. And the victim could do the citizens arrest. Bystanders could not. That was the Winn Dixie decision by the Appeals Court. Remember?

You have to catch the guy in the act. The only thing the McMichaels caught him doing was trying to avoid people committing felonies.

I know. You do not understand this. The lawyers representing the accused certainly do. And that is why they are pointing fingers at each other. It’s his fault not mine. I didn’t do it.
the McMichaels had an immediate knowledge that he was a wanted criminal for the repeated trespasses on Larry Englishs property

It could be trouble for the McMichaels because Larry English is one of the world's most worthless pieces of human garbage and a complete coward who is trying to distance himself from all the things he did that inspired the neighborhood to try to catch this guy

it's very likely that Larry English tries to throw the McMichaels under the bus because he doesn't want to get any more death threats, that's why he's doing something as ridiculous as claiming nothing was stolen when there's a bunch of YouTube videos of his 911 calls detailing the things that were stolen

I think Larry English and William Roddy Bryant are a couple of complete freaking cowards and I would like to see both of them charged in this case somehow however the McMichaels did nothing wrong and we're simply responding to the information they were given in a perfectly legal and logical manner
The McMichaels were acting on immediate knowledge that English provided----which means they had the legal right to make a citizens arrest.
Bullshit. They had no right to make a citizens arrest under Georgia law. Please review your facts.
I did review the facts..I looked up Georgias laws--they had a right to make a citizens arrest of this habitual stupid criminal.
i AM SIMPLY RIGHT-----

the law is clear.

and these witch hunts to destroy anyone who opposes communism or criminals has got to end.

What makes a criminal?
The first person that committed a crime was arberry and the first person that committed a violent crime was arberry

its over...you lost

You are still a liar when you say the video shows AA attacking TM before the first shot.

I can’t tell if you have decided to quit repeating that outright racist lie against a dead black man who was murdered for jogging while black.
he got shot in the wrist because he was for grabbing the muzzle of the gun dumbass

He got shot for trespassing running and then attacking not for "jogging while black"

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

i AM SIMPLY RIGHT-----

the law is clear.

When you run out of arguments just type all caps and say you're right.
In fact you are not. Me an SavannahMan have gone through the law and the circumstances of this case. There was no justification-zero-for shooting Arbery. And the McMichaels will do long prison terms for it.

The frame you posted does not show AA running 90 degrees perpendicular to the centerline. It does not show AA grabbing the gun before being shot in the wrist area.

That's because they're not the same frame, dumbass. There are several frames showing AA grabbing the gun before he got shot in the wrist.

Here's one of them.

View attachment 436918
That’s between the 1st and 2nd shot idiot..

imagine what would have happened if Travis McMichael was using a high-powered anti-personnel slugs in his shotgun.

who sets out to murder a potentially armed criminal with pellet loads in his shotgun?

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

i AM SIMPLY RIGHT-----

the law is clear.

When you run out of arguments just type all caps and say you're right.
In fact you are not. Me an SavannahMan have gone through the law and the circumstances of this case. There was no justification-zero-for shooting Arbery. And the McMichaels will do long prison terms for it.
What would you do if someone charged you and grabbed your gun then started punching you in the face???

hand it over and then grab your ankles?

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

i AM SIMPLY RIGHT-----

the law is clear.

What makes a criminal?
Apparently being Black.

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

i AM SIMPLY RIGHT-----

the law is clear.

What makes a criminal?
The first person that committed a crime was arberry and the first person that committed a violent crime was arberry

its over...you lost

What crime??

You're a fucking idiot.

they lied to you

*its not your fault

he ran at 2 men

i AM SIMPLY RIGHT-----

the law is clear.

What makes a criminal?

its over...you lost

What sinks the argument that it was self defense is the sequence of events that led up to the shooting.

We covered this about thirty pages before. So let’s cover it one more time since it has slipped your memory.

Self Defense is allowed as a defense against criminal action. However, for it to be valid in the courts, in other words allowed by the Judge, the first thing you must do is not commit any crimes before the use of force. The McMichaels do not qualify. They committed two Felonies before the shooting. Not one, but two.
And of course you are lying. You have shown zero evidence that they committed any felonies before Travis was attacked by the criminal.

I don’t need to prove it. I am not a cop or prosecutor. However. They did prove it sufficiently for the Judge to agree the charges were valid, and sufficiently enough to deny them Bond.

So they are political prisoners. Does that get your rocks off?

Wut if day wuz trey n!ggers, nigga?

THINK!

What sinks the argument that it was self defense is the sequence of events that led up to the shooting.

We covered this about thirty pages before. So let’s cover it one more time since it has slipped your memory.

Self Defense is allowed as a defense against criminal action. However, for it to be valid in the courts, in other words allowed by the Judge, the first thing you must do is not commit any crimes before the use of force. The McMichaels do not qualify. They committed two Felonies before the shooting. Not one, but two.
And of course you are lying. You have shown zero evidence that they committed any felonies before Travis was attacked by the criminal.

I don’t need to prove it. I am not a cop or prosecutor. However. They did prove it sufficiently for the Judge to agree the charges were valid, and sufficiently enough to deny them Bond.

THINK!

They are accused of crimes. And I believe actually committed those crimes. Farther back in this thread I said something I will now repeat. I hope they get much better lawyers than they now have. Because as of now, their conviction is virtually certain. There is a slim chance they will be found Not Guilty. Very slim. But only if they approach the defense right.

of course they may take their defense cues from their moron supporters online which would result in their being sentenced to Life in the Electric Chair.

they are not Political Prisoners. They committed crimes. The video was the hearing. A criminal by definition is someone who commits crimes. The McMichaels committed crimes.

THINK!

They are accused of crimes. And I believe actually committed those crimes. Farther back in this thread I said something I will now repeat. I hope they get much better lawyers than they now have. Because as of now, their conviction is virtually certain. There is a slim chance they will be found Not Guilty. Very slim. But only if they approach the defense right.

of course they may take their defense cues from their moron supporters online which would result in their being sentenced to Life in the Electric Chair.

they are not Political Prisoners. They committed crimes. The video was the hearing. A criminal by definition is someone who commits crimes. The McMichaels committed crimes.

Whya re you wasting time on these ignorant half wits?

THINK!

They deserve prison but a long prison sentence, would be an injustice.

Reports from whom? Could you provide an example?

Why is it necessary? My point remains that the video does not show AA attacking TM before being shot by TM whether it was on the wrist or the chest where some pellets hit.

Are you in agreement with that?

I picked up somewhere that Greg McMichael told police that the first shot was to the hand.

Checking new info I see that GM originally told police he witnessed only two shots. That explains why he thought the first shot was to the hand.

The GBI investigator cleared that up here;

AJC.com
Judge finds probable cause against 3 suspects in Ahmaud Arbery case

Jun 4, 2020 — Dial contradicted Greg McMichael's statement to police that the first shot by his son Travis McMichael was to Arbery's hand.

THINK!

Unfortunately that is not an option. Crime of Passion. Say when a husband is found in bed with his wife’s sister and the wife kills them both. Reduced sentence. But it has to be an immediate thing. Not ten minutes later after a long pursuit. So Manslaughter is out.

The penalty for Murder starts at 20 years. That is the minimum the Judge can sentence them to. Thank the tough on crime Conservatives for the mandatory minimums.

So life sentences are pretty much a given for Travis, the shooter and Daddy. Daddy because he is so old any sentence is life. Travis because he did the deed. Roddy might not get convicted of Murder. But he will still get half a dozen years for the other crimes.

THINK!

Whya re you wasting time on these ignorant half wits?

Oh I knew more than 40 pages ago that I was futility pouring sense in the mind of the heir to the throne of the Kingdom of Fools. I actually enjoy watching him come up with ever more insane scenarios to justify the indefensible.

As I said early on. The only reasons that he could be this invested is he is family, or he is outraged that Whites are going to prison for killing a black.

I like letting him expose his motivations.

THINK!

Unfortunately that is not an option. Crime of Passion. Say when a husband is found in bed with his wife’s sister and the wife kills them both. Reduced sentence. But it has to be an immediate thing. Not ten minutes later after a long pursuit. So Manslaughter is out.

The penalty for Murder starts at 20 years. That is the minimum the Judge can sentence them to. Thank the tough on crime Conservatives for the mandatory minimums.

So life sentences are pretty much a given for Travis, the shooter and Daddy. Daddy because he is so old any sentence is life. Travis because he did the deed. Roddy might not get convicted of Murder. But he will still get half a dozen years for the other crimes.

Was it murder or self defense?

Forum List

Back