The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

What sinks the argument that it was self defense is the sequence of events that led up to the shooting.

We covered this about thirty pages before. So let’s cover it one more time since it has slipped your memory.

Self Defense is allowed as a defense against criminal action. However, for it to be valid in the courts, in other words allowed by the Judge, the first thing you must do is not commit any crimes before the use of force. The McMichaels do not qualify. They committed two Felonies before the shooting. Not one, but two.
And of course you are lying. You have shown zero evidence that they committed any felonies before Travis was attacked by the criminal.

I don’t need to prove it. I am not a cop or prosecutor. However. They did prove it sufficiently for the Judge to agree the charges were valid, and sufficiently enough to deny them Bond.

So they are political prisoners. Does that get your rocks off?

Wut if day wuz trey n!ggers, nigga?

THINK!

They are accused of crimes. And I believe actually committed those crimes. Farther back in this thread I said something I will now repeat. I hope they get much better lawyers than they now have. Because as of now, their conviction is virtually certain. There is a slim chance they will be found Not Guilty. Very slim. But only if they approach the defense right.

of course they may take their defense cues from their moron supporters online which would result in their being sentenced to Life in the Electric Chair.

they are not Political Prisoners. They committed crimes. The video was the hearing. A criminal by definition is someone who commits crimes. The McMichaels committed crimes.

They deserve prison but a long prison sentence, would be an injustice.

Unfortunately that is not an option. Crime of Passion. Say when a husband is found in bed with his wife’s sister and the wife kills them both. Reduced sentence. But it has to be an immediate thing. Not ten minutes later after a long pursuit. So Manslaughter is out.

The penalty for Murder starts at 20 years. That is the minimum the Judge can sentence them to. Thank the tough on crime Conservatives for the mandatory minimums.

So life sentences are pretty much a given for Travis, the shooter and Daddy. Daddy because he is so old any sentence is life. Travis because he did the deed. Roddy might not get convicted of Murder. But he will still get half a dozen years for the other crimes.

They are charged with "Felony Murder" under GA law. Here is the statute.

What sinks the argument that it was self defense is the sequence of events that led up to the shooting.

We covered this about thirty pages before. So let’s cover it one more time since it has slipped your memory.

Self Defense is allowed as a defense against criminal action. However, for it to be valid in the courts, in other words allowed by the Judge, the first thing you must do is not commit any crimes before the use of force. The McMichaels do not qualify. They committed two Felonies before the shooting. Not one, but two.
And of course you are lying. You have shown zero evidence that they committed any felonies before Travis was attacked by the criminal.

I don’t need to prove it. I am not a cop or prosecutor. However. They did prove it sufficiently for the Judge to agree the charges were valid, and sufficiently enough to deny them Bond.

THINK!

They are accused of crimes. And I believe actually committed those crimes. Farther back in this thread I said something I will now repeat. I hope they get much better lawyers than they now have. Because as of now, their conviction is virtually certain. There is a slim chance they will be found Not Guilty. Very slim. But only if they approach the defense right.

of course they may take their defense cues from their moron supporters online which would result in their being sentenced to Life in the Electric Chair.

they are not Political Prisoners. They committed crimes. The video was the hearing. A criminal by definition is someone who commits crimes. The McMichaels committed crimes.

Unfortunately that is not an option. Crime of Passion. Say when a husband is found in bed with his wife’s sister and the wife kills them both. Reduced sentence. But it has to be an immediate thing. Not ten minutes later after a long pursuit. So Manslaughter is out.

The penalty for Murder starts at 20 years. That is the minimum the Judge can sentence them to. Thank the tough on crime Conservatives for the mandatory minimums.

So life sentences are pretty much a given for Travis, the shooter and Daddy. Daddy because he is so old any sentence is life. Travis because he did the deed. Roddy might not get convicted of Murder. But he will still get half a dozen years for the other crimes.

Was it murder or self defense?

By law. It was Murder. And honestly. It was murder.

For centuries we have punished people for committing a crime where a victim died. Even if Murder was not premeditated. This is why Armed Robbery suspects get charged with Murder when the clerk has a heart attack.

Now it is a matter of record that the McMichaels were committing two Felonies prior to the shooting. Using the logic that has guided these cases for centuries. If they had not committed those crimes. The victim would be alive.

It is the very foundation of Felony Murder. The murder resulted from the commission of a Felony.

THINK!

Bogus charge.

If the authorities really thought the were guilty of murder, they would not have waited until it was politically convenient to charge them.

That and none of the evidence supports the charge.

They are political prisoners. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
How did they chase a guy down when they were standing in the middle of the street and he was running directly at them?

You're a fucking idiot.

Seriously, you're fucking brain dead...
they lied to you

*its not your fault

Ok. Proof they were not just standing in the road. I am not sure of the source. Perhaps you can evaluate it for me.

why did Arberry attack the mcmichels??

he ran at 2 men

he ran over 30 yards DIRECTLY at them and ATTACKED

According to your own post the “heroic” McMichaels pursued him didn’t they?

He was followed by another truck working in conjunction with the McMichaels driven by Roddy. You now turn the corner and see the first truck and now one is out of the truck blocking your route. What are you supposed to think? The guy blocking your route is armed with a shotgun. What are his intentions?

We tell women who are being attacked to fight. We tell women to fight their rapists. We tell people if they are in an active shooter situation to hide and if discovered fight. Why?

You are going to die if you do nothing. At least fighting you have a slim chance, but a chance. Doing nothing means you die with a whimper.

Now. What could possibly be your goal here? What is your motivation? It is obviously not to set the record straight. All of your assertions have been disproven. What is left? You can’t be seriously considering the law, or the facts. So what is left?

Either you are a relative of the McMichaels or Roddy. Or you are someone outraged that whites are in jail for killing a black. You are not a cop. You can’t even be a rent a cop with this level of ignorance of the law. So I don’t know what Public Safety experience you have. Perhaps you are a volunteer with some sort of Emergency Management Agency. Or a school crossing guard.

Whatever it is. It is not based in a search for truth or fact.

Criminal Arbary knew he was snagged trespassing and casing the house---so when the men followed him and told him to stop-it certainly was thinking OH SHIT I've been caught how dare the white cops try to stop me from being a criminal...this pretending that this guy wasn't a criminal is crazy.

Oh Lord. Twenty pages in and we have to start all over with Georgia Law. Ok. Fine.

Under Georgia Law the McMichaels had no authority to pursue or even tell Arbury to stop. The only person with that authority for your supposed crimes was Larry English or his designated representative. The McMichaels were not designated. Neither were they cops at the time of the incident. Daddy was retired. Mainly because he never finished his training to maintain his certification. An analogy here. If you do not renew your Drivers License you can’t legally drive anymore.

The McMichaels had no authority to perform a Citizens Arrest. That means the attempt was a felony. Trespassing is a misdemeanor. So the McMichaels performed a felony to catch a suspected misdemeanor. If that wasn’t enough they then commit the crime of Aggravated Assault. In Georgia that is where you threaten a person with a gun or other potentially deadly weapon. It is also a Felony. So even if Arbury had stopped the McMichaels were looking at Prison for at least three years.

Now you can not claim self defense while committing crimes. Otherwise every Armed Robbery Suspect would swear it was self defense when they shot the clerk. So Travis can’t claim self defense.

So the charges are appropriate for the Vigilante Trio. And they will almost certainly be convicted and sent to Prison for twenty years, the mandatory minimum by law. Anything above that is at the discretion of the Judge.
nobody threatened him with the gun and nobody took him into custody

It's not illegal by Georgia law to speak to someone while holding your gun that's not even aimed at them and that's all that happened until your criminal hero told his Braveheart Kung Fu theater attack

if you see a man running out of your neighbor's house covered in blood you're allowed to chase him and ask him questions while holding a gun in the low ready position

just because you're the title feeble coward that would let the criminal run away doesn't mean the rest of the nation will and American law is well established in this category

Oprah and LeBron want these three men locked up so there's a very good chance that's what happens even though it would be a miscarriage of American Justice

The problem is you my friend. You are the racist. You change your story every single reply. They were in pursuit. Totally reasonable and under old English law legal to take him into citizens arrest.

Explain to me based on the Georgia BAR standard I posted when they did in fact effect an arrest.

You really are just turtled up. When they and Roddy struck him with their vehicles that was also aggravated assault. The three of them set out to catch a petty thief and ended up committing multiple felonies.
your criminal hero had committed the act of trespass likely burglary attempted carjacking and assault before he was finally shot by Travis McMichael who was sustaining a direct attack on his person at the time of the shooting

you're manic disjointed posting style smacks of someone that is emotionally involved and that's understandable because you're trying to defend a mentally retarded career criminal that got caught in the act

In Georgia. I keep repeating this. Only the victim could claim trespassing. And the victim could do the citizens arrest. Bystanders could not. That was the Winn Dixie decision by the Appeals Court. Remember?

You have to catch the guy in the act. The only thing the McMichaels caught him doing was trying to avoid people committing felonies.

I know. You do not understand this. The lawyers representing the accused certainly do. And that is why they are pointing fingers at each other. It’s his fault not mine. I didn’t do it.
That is BULLCHIT and inaccurate.
the McMichaels had an immediate knowledge that he was a wanted criminal for the repeated trespasses on Larry Englishs property

It could be trouble for the McMichaels because Larry English is one of the world's most worthless pieces of human garbage and a complete coward who is trying to distance himself from all the things he did that inspired the neighborhood to try to catch this guy

it's very likely that Larry English tries to throw the McMichaels under the bus because he doesn't want to get any more death threats, that's why he's doing something as ridiculous as claiming nothing was stolen when there's a bunch of YouTube videos of his 911 calls detailing the things that were stolen

I think Larry English and William Roddy Bryant are a couple of complete freaking cowards and I would like to see both of them charged in this case somehow however the McMichaels did nothing wrong and we're simply responding to the information they were given in a perfectly legal and logical manner
The McMichaels were acting on immediate knowledge that English provided----which means they had the legal right to make a citizens arrest.
Bullshit. They had no right to make a citizens arrest under Georgia law. Please review your facts.
I did review the facts..I looked up Georgias laws--they had a right to make a citizens arrest of this habitual stupid criminal.
You are simply wrong. And the jury will decide it.
i AM SIMPLY RIGHT-----

the law is clear.

and these witch hunts to destroy anyone who opposes communism or criminals has got to end.

What makes a criminal?
The first person that committed a crime was arberry and the first person that committed a violent crime was arberry

its over...you lost

We won't know who's "lost" until the final adjudication of the case.

I find it interesting, though, that you seem so concerned with "winning". That seems pretty childish...

Now it is a matter of record that the McMichaels were committing two Felonies prior to the shooting.
Could you explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion?

OK. Before I applied for my Concealed Carry permit in Georgia I attended a class on Georgia Law and Concealed Carry. What the McMichaels did is exactly what I was told was illegal by the cop teaching the course.

I also paid for an hour with my Attorney to insure I understood the law. He is the one who told me Citizens Arrest in Georgia was a bet your life move. If you are right the guy you arrested goes to jail. If you are wrong you go to jail for False or Illegal imprisonment.

Further. The Lawyer told me that if I pulled my gun on someone in a situation where life was not at stake the charge would be Aggravated Assault. Even holding the Baddie at gunpoint for the cops could be Aggravated Assault.

This last part is why the Legislature in Atlanta was debating a change to that law. They were discussing if the law should allow the citizens to hold someone at gunpoint for Law Enforcement. The Debate came to a screeching halt after the McMorons released the video. Even the staunchest Conservative Republicans knew the issue was dead thanks to the Vigilantes in Brunswick. Hell. We might lose Stand your Ground before this is all over.

So everything the McMichaels did from the get go was exactly what I was told was illegal. A crime. Against the law. Two Felonies. Just as the cop told me would happen if I did chase down a guy I thought was guilty. He told me that I had to see the crime committed.

Now if I had any reason to doubt that the information I got was wrong. Those doubts would have been put to rest watching the Preliminary Hearing. There the GBI Agent Dial explained the violations of law that were exactly what I had been told years before.

I’m not sure how convoluted that logic is. Imagine you were taught to drive very slowly and carefully in an icy road. Later you see an idiot going too fast and crash. It does not take a Rocket Scientist to say this idiot was driving too fast on the road.

I am not joking when I say what they did was literally what I was told not to do. I was told it would be illegal. I was told that I would be arrested if I did that. I was told that lots of people were arrested for it. And the Stats seem to back that up. In Atlanta I saw there were 10,000 Aggravated Assaults. That is where you wave a weapon or threaten someone with a weapon. It is Georgia’s version of Brandishing. It is a Felony.

So the McMichaels committed two felonies before the shooting. Their excuse is they were trying to stop a suspected petty thief they had not seen steal anything. They had no justification under Georgia Law. So the shooting by long established law with lots of precedence can not be self defense. We don’t let anyone committing Felonies claim Self Defense. We charge them with Felony Murder and generally Convict them.

This is Georgia.

THINK!

Bogus charge.

If the authorities really thought the were guilty of murder, they would not have waited until it was politically convenient to charge them.

The reality is a little different. First let me explain how it works. It’s called The Good Old Boys Club. It means if you know and are liked by the Powers that Be they’ll do what they can to sweep a little problem under the rug.

It is the same corruption that exists everywhere. Greg called it in at the site of the murder. He called Jackie Johnson the DA he worked for previously. Jackie told the cops not to arrest him.

Jackie read the reports and realized she was up shit creek. And there wasn’t a paddle within a mile. Now she is supposed to ask the Attorney General to find a third party when she refuses herself. Instead she passed it to another of the Good old Boys.

He held onto it for weeks. Finally he wrote an opinion. It was so bad that the Association of Prosecutors denounced it. His Law License is now up for review. I’d say it was a coin toss if he loses it.

Then he recused himself. Third DA gets it and then Greg showing what a moron he really is releases the video. The Good Old Boys were trying to find a rug big enough to sweep this under.

Third DA asks for the GBI. They answer only to the Secretary of State. Now the Good Old Boys are out. The GBI can’t believe this. They go to a Judge for a warrant. The Judge issues it. The Prosecutor takes it to the Grand Jury who hands down indictments on every single charge.

THINK!

Bogus charge.

The reality is a little different. First let me explain how it works. It’s called The Good Old Boys Club. It means if you know and are liked by the Powers that Be they’ll do what they can to sweep a little problem under the rug.

It is the same corruption that exists everywhere. Greg called it in at the site of the murder. He called Jackie Johnson the DA he worked for previously. Jackie told the cops not to arrest him.

Jackie read the reports and realized she was up shit creek. And there wasn’t a paddle within a mile. Now she is supposed to ask the Attorney General to find a third party when she refuses herself. Instead she passed it to another of the Good old Boys.

He held onto it for weeks. Finally he wrote an opinion. It was so bad that the Association of Prosecutors denounced it. His Law License is now up for review. I’d say it was a coin toss if he loses it.

Then he recused himself. Third DA gets it and then Greg showing what a moron he really is releases the video. The Good Old Boys were trying to find a rug big enough to sweep this under.

Third DA asks for the GBI. They answer only to the Secretary of State. Now the Good Old Boys are out. The GBI can’t believe this. They go to a Judge for a warrant. The Judge issues it. The Prosecutor takes it to the Grand Jury who hands down indictments on every single charge.

The cops already had the video. Roddy gave it to them at the scene.

Honestly, the level of both ignorance and stupidity being displayed by Guerilla and Muhammed is stunning.

You guys have been given countless examples, with links to back them up, as to why how Travis and Gregory McMichael acted illegally and you dismiss them with idiotic questions like "If they wanted to kill him, why didn't they do it from the truck?" as if such a question could ever usurp the mountain of information provided to you by people who've actually had experience in topics related to this case.

The two of you have lied, assumed, and obfuscated. You have manufactured fanciful stories of "law enforcement professionals" when, in fact, neither one was. You paint a scenario where Travis McMichael was peacefully standing in the middle of the road, with a loaded shotgun, when out of the blue he was brutally attacked. You stupidly blame Lebron James and Orpah Winfrey for this being prosecuted when, in fact, it's being prosecuted for two reasons: One, it was a crime for them to chase him and shoot him and, two, because Gregory McMichael was stupid enough to release the video which shows the McMichael boys acting illegally.

None of what you've argued approaches reality. None of it.

Travis McMichael, if the sentencing gods smile upon him after he's convicted, is going to spend the rest of his life in prison. Greg McMichael will likely die an old man while serving his sentence. William "Roddie" Bryan, if he knows what's good for him, will turn State's evidence and testify against Travis and Greg for a reduced sentence. You can say that would be the right thing for him to do or the wrong thing for him to do, but it's the only thing he can do which will help him when it comes to sentencing.

All three will be convicted. You can bet your last nickel on that...

THINK!

Bogus charge.

I know. But releasing the video to the public made the mess too large to sweep under the Guinness book of world records largest rug.

Who cares, a thief was shot and killed and the world is a better place for it,

THINK!

Bogus charge.

I know. But releasing the video to the public made the mess too large to sweep under the Guinness book of world records largest rug.

I'm told the cops themselves did that. They hate Jackie Johnson, who has leaned on them and threatened them before. Thank goodness she lost her re-election bid and is out. Her replacement is far far better.

How did they chase a guy down when they were standing in the middle of the street and he was running directly at them?

You're a fucking idiot.

Seriously, you're fucking brain dead...
they lied to you

*its not your fault

Ok. Proof they were not just standing in the road. I am not sure of the source. Perhaps you can evaluate it for me.

why did Arberry attack the mcmichels??

he ran at 2 men

he ran over 30 yards DIRECTLY at them and ATTACKED

According to your own post the “heroic” McMichaels pursued him didn’t they?

He was followed by another truck working in conjunction with the McMichaels driven by Roddy. You now turn the corner and see the first truck and now one is out of the truck blocking your route. What are you supposed to think? The guy blocking your route is armed with a shotgun. What are his intentions?

We tell women who are being attacked to fight. We tell women to fight their rapists. We tell people if they are in an active shooter situation to hide and if discovered fight. Why?

You are going to die if you do nothing. At least fighting you have a slim chance, but a chance. Doing nothing means you die with a whimper.

Now. What could possibly be your goal here? What is your motivation? It is obviously not to set the record straight. All of your assertions have been disproven. What is left? You can’t be seriously considering the law, or the facts. So what is left?

Either you are a relative of the McMichaels or Roddy. Or you are someone outraged that whites are in jail for killing a black. You are not a cop. You can’t even be a rent a cop with this level of ignorance of the law. So I don’t know what Public Safety experience you have. Perhaps you are a volunteer with some sort of Emergency Management Agency. Or a school crossing guard.

Whatever it is. It is not based in a search for truth or fact.

Criminal Arbary knew he was snagged trespassing and casing the house---so when the men followed him and told him to stop-it certainly was thinking OH SHIT I've been caught how dare the white cops try to stop me from being a criminal...this pretending that this guy wasn't a criminal is crazy.

Oh Lord. Twenty pages in and we have to start all over with Georgia Law. Ok. Fine.

Under Georgia Law the McMichaels had no authority to pursue or even tell Arbury to stop. The only person with that authority for your supposed crimes was Larry English or his designated representative. The McMichaels were not designated. Neither were they cops at the time of the incident. Daddy was retired. Mainly because he never finished his training to maintain his certification. An analogy here. If you do not renew your Drivers License you can’t legally drive anymore.

The McMichaels had no authority to perform a Citizens Arrest. That means the attempt was a felony. Trespassing is a misdemeanor. So the McMichaels performed a felony to catch a suspected misdemeanor. If that wasn’t enough they then commit the crime of Aggravated Assault. In Georgia that is where you threaten a person with a gun or other potentially deadly weapon. It is also a Felony. So even if Arbury had stopped the McMichaels were looking at Prison for at least three years.

Now you can not claim self defense while committing crimes. Otherwise every Armed Robbery Suspect would swear it was self defense when they shot the clerk. So Travis can’t claim self defense.

So the charges are appropriate for the Vigilante Trio. And they will almost certainly be convicted and sent to Prison for twenty years, the mandatory minimum by law. Anything above that is at the discretion of the Judge.
nobody threatened him with the gun and nobody took him into custody

It's not illegal by Georgia law to speak to someone while holding your gun that's not even aimed at them and that's all that happened until your criminal hero told his Braveheart Kung Fu theater attack

if you see a man running out of your neighbor's house covered in blood you're allowed to chase him and ask him questions while holding a gun in the low ready position

just because you're the title feeble coward that would let the criminal run away doesn't mean the rest of the nation will and American law is well established in this category

Oprah and LeBron want these three men locked up so there's a very good chance that's what happens even though it would be a miscarriage of American Justice

The problem is you my friend. You are the racist. You change your story every single reply. They were in pursuit. Totally reasonable and under old English law legal to take him into citizens arrest.

Explain to me based on the Georgia BAR standard I posted when they did in fact effect an arrest.

You really are just turtled up. When they and Roddy struck him with their vehicles that was also aggravated assault. The three of them set out to catch a petty thief and ended up committing multiple felonies.
your criminal hero had committed the act of trespass likely burglary attempted carjacking and assault before he was finally shot by Travis McMichael who was sustaining a direct attack on his person at the time of the shooting

you're manic disjointed posting style smacks of someone that is emotionally involved and that's understandable because you're trying to defend a mentally retarded career criminal that got caught in the act

In Georgia. I keep repeating this. Only the victim could claim trespassing. And the victim could do the citizens arrest. Bystanders could not. That was the Winn Dixie decision by the Appeals Court. Remember?

You have to catch the guy in the act. The only thing the McMichaels caught him doing was trying to avoid people committing felonies.

I know. You do not understand this. The lawyers representing the accused certainly do. And that is why they are pointing fingers at each other. It’s his fault not mine. I didn’t do it.
That is BULLCHIT and inaccurate.
the McMichaels had an immediate knowledge that he was a wanted criminal for the repeated trespasses on Larry Englishs property

It could be trouble for the McMichaels because Larry English is one of the world's most worthless pieces of human garbage and a complete coward who is trying to distance himself from all the things he did that inspired the neighborhood to try to catch this guy

it's very likely that Larry English tries to throw the McMichaels under the bus because he doesn't want to get any more death threats, that's why he's doing something as ridiculous as claiming nothing was stolen when there's a bunch of YouTube videos of his 911 calls detailing the things that were stolen

I think Larry English and William Roddy Bryant are a couple of complete freaking cowards and I would like to see both of them charged in this case somehow however the McMichaels did nothing wrong and we're simply responding to the information they were given in a perfectly legal and logical manner
The McMichaels were acting on immediate knowledge that English provided----which means they had the legal right to make a citizens arrest.
Bullshit. They had no right to make a citizens arrest under Georgia law. Please review your facts.
I did review the facts..I looked up Georgias laws--they had a right to make a citizens arrest of this habitual stupid criminal.
You are simply wrong. And the jury will decide it.
i AM SIMPLY RIGHT-----

the law is clear.

and these witch hunts to destroy anyone who opposes communism or criminals has got to end.

What makes a criminal?
The first person that committed a crime was arberry and the first person that committed a violent crime was arberry

its over...you lost

What crime??
Criminal Trespass with intent to commit burglary compounded by flight and felony assault

That boy couldn't stay out of trouble could he?

watching his interaction with the police who questioned him for smoking weed in an illegally parked vehicle in the park was all one needs to know about his hostile aggressive attitude

Reports from whom? Could you provide an example?

Why is it necessary? My point remains that the video does not show AA attacking TM before being shot by TM whether it was on the wrist or the chest where some pellets hit.

Are you in agreement with that?

I picked up somewhere that Greg McMichael told police that the first shot was to the hand.

Checking new info I see that GM originally told police he witnessed only two shots. That explains why he thought the first shot was to the hand.

The GBI investigator cleared that up here;

AJC.com
Judge finds probable cause against 3 suspects in Ahmaud Arbery case

Jun 4, 2020 — Dial contradicted Greg McMichael's statement to police that the first shot by his son Travis McMichael was to Arbery's hand.
don’t think for an instant they wanted to shoot him.
the video does not show AA attacking TM before being shot by TM whether it was on the wrist or the chest where some pellets hit
At 12m 45s you can clearly see Ahmaud Arberry attack Travis McMichael and clearly hear the first gunshot go off well after contact was made... pretty cool this uploader made it clear that other uploaders had tried to manipulate the blasts to present a false narrative

He’s already saturated blood before the struggle that you can see on the video?

Richard Dial: (52:49)

Well that’s correct, during the struggle is mere seconds after the first shot, his front of his shirt is saturated with blood.

Reply to 26256951
At 12m 45s you can clearly see Ahmaud Arberry attack Travis McMichael and clearly hear the first gunshot go off well after contact was made..
Why do you lie so damned much?
90C2FAAE-6E99-4C9D-961D-0FE0FF302AC8.png
BD26AF95-915F-4932-9C1C-B3B6ECBCF151.png

This from from your bullshit dude’s video top is at 12.47 Lower is 12.45 when first shot was fired - with all reports starting AA was wounded right here lower chest Blood is visible when they cone from behind the front of the truck.

You can’t see jackshit but for shadows when the first shot was fired.

So why, KingGUERRILLA do you keep posting that you can see AA attack and grabbing the gun BEFORE the first shot hit AA?

My consisted image when the first shot was fired :

EB4A15E3-E2A6-426E-9B59-D21C50C433FF.jpeg

Pretty close.

TM is not behind the behind the engine block. That’s another one of your lies.

Here’s a transcript - The Altercation between AA is after the first shot. When TM was inv front of the truck and before TM started backing up.

Ahmaud Arbery Trial Transcript: June 4 Preliminary Hearings - Rev

After the first shot, again, you see a struggle between Travis McMichael and Mr. Arbery. During that struggle, Mr. Arbery, while he was wearing a white shirt during this incident, during that struggle, you see the front of his shirt is saturated with blood.

Jesse Evans: (52:44)

Well that’s correct, during the struggle is mere seconds after the first shot, his front of his shirt is saturated with blood.

Jesse Evans: (52:56)

Jesse Evans: (01:03:55)

Describe where generally the sequence of events that occurred in terms of the fatal shooting of Mr. Arbery on Holmes Drive.

Richard Dial: (01:04:02)

So Travis McMichael, at some prints , has gotten in front of Mr. Aubrey. He actually stops right about here near the intersection of Holmes Road and Satilla Drive, that’s where he stops his vehicle.

Richard Dial: (01:04:12)

It is facing towards the intersection of Satilla Drive with the rear of the vehicle facing back down Holmes Road. Mr. Bryan from the video is coming down Holmes Road, Mr. Arbery is between the two trucks.

Jesse Evans: (01:04:24)

Richard Dial: (01:04:25)

Yes, sir.

Jesse Evans: (01:04:26)

Okay.

Richard Dial: (01:04:27)

Mr. Bryan, then you see there’s a slight curve in the vehicle, which would be approximately this curve here. Mr. Arbery’s coming towards Mr. McMichael’s truck. Mr. McMichael is outside of the driver’s side of the truck, armed with the shotgun at this point. Mr. Arbery then comes, sees
And then Travis McMichael changes his position to the front of the vehicle and at that point is when Mr. Arbery sees Travis McMichael change position in front of the vehicle and then engages Mr. McMichael.

Jesse Evans: (01:05:05)

That’s when the shooting took place?

Richard Dial: (01:05:06)

Yeah, the first shot, yes, sir. After the first shot, then, because Travis McMichael doesn’t back up here in the first shot. That’s first shot. There’s physical confrontation. You see Travis McMichael backing up there is physical altercation at this point. You see that, you hear the second shot is off camera as well, but you do see the blood mist come into the camera screen. Then you see, then both Travis McMichael and Mr. Arbery are fighting, they come back into the view of the screen, then you see the third shot.

Jesse Evans: (01:05:38)

And this is all, the altercation you talked about, is all after that first shot to the chest that Travis McMichael made an admission about.

Richard Dial: (01:05:45)

Yes, sir. That’s correct.

Reply to 26256951
At 12m 45s you can clearly see Ahmaud Arberry attack Travis McMichael and clearly hear the first gunshot go off well after contact was made..
Why do you lie so damned much?
View attachment 437329View attachment 437330

This from from your bullshit dude’s video top is at 12.47 Lower is 12.45 when first shot was fired - with all reports starting AA was wounded right here lower chest Blood is visible when they cone from behind the front of the truck.

You can’t see jackshit but for shadows when the first shot was fired.

So why, KingGUERRILLA do you keep posting that you can see AA attack and grabbing the gun BEFORE the first shot hit AA?

My consisted image when the first shot was fired :

View attachment 437332
Pretty close.

TM is not behind the behind the engine block. That’s another one of your lies.

Here’s a transcript - The Altercation between AA is after the first shot. When TM was inv front of the truck and before TM started backing up.

Ahmaud Arbery Trial Transcript: June 4 Preliminary Hearings - Rev

After the first shot, again, you see a struggle between Travis McMichael and Mr. Arbery. During that struggle, Mr. Arbery, while he was wearing a white shirt during this incident, during that struggle, you see the front of his shirt is saturated with blood.

Jesse Evans: (52:44)

Jesse Evans: (52:56)

Jesse Evans: (01:03:55)

Describe where generally the sequence of events that occurred in terms of the fatal shooting of Mr. Arbery on Holmes Drive.

Richard Dial: (01:04:02)

So Travis McMichael, at some prints , has gotten in front of Mr. Aubrey. He actually stops right about here near the intersection of Holmes Road and Satilla Drive, that’s where he stops his vehicle.

Richard Dial: (01:04:12)

It is facing towards the intersection of Satilla Drive with the rear of the vehicle facing back down Holmes Road. Mr. Bryan from the video is coming down Holmes Road, Mr. Arbery is between the two trucks.

Jesse Evans: (01:04:24)

Richard Dial: (01:04:25)

Yes, sir.

Jesse Evans: (01:04:26)

Okay.

Richard Dial: (01:04:27)

Mr. Bryan, then you see there’s a slight curve in the vehicle, which would be approximately this curve here. Mr. Arbery’s coming towards Mr. McMichael’s truck. Mr. McMichael is outside of the driver’s side of the truck, armed with the shotgun at this point. Mr. Arbery then comes, sees
And then Travis McMichael changes his position to the front of the vehicle and at that point is when Mr. Arbery sees Travis McMichael change position in front of the vehicle and then engages Mr. McMichael.

Jesse Evans: (01:05:05)

That’s when the shooting took place?

Richard Dial: (01:05:06)

Yeah, the first shot, yes, sir. After the first shot, then, because Travis McMichael doesn’t back up here in the first shot. That’s first shot. There’s physical confrontation. You see Travis McMichael backing up there is physical altercation at this point. You see that, you hear the second shot is off camera as well, but you do see the blood mist come into the camera screen. Then you see, then both Travis McMichael and Mr. Arbery are fighting, they come back into the view of the screen, then you see the third shot.

Jesse Evans: (01:05:38)

And this is all, the altercation you talked about, is all after that first shot to the chest that Travis McMichael made an admission about.

Richard Dial: (01:05:45)

Yes, sir. That’s correct.
you HATE that video that's why you try so hard to divert people to your altered photos

#tryhard

anyone can see the blast occured after Arberry attacked and well after he pulled his 90-degree Direction Change

The McMichaels moved about 3 feet while your criminal hero moved around 100 yards and then pulled the 90° sneak attack ambush because he wasn't afraid of mcmichels because they never actually threatened him with a gun

at 1245 anyone can see Travis fired his weapon well after arberry attacked him

You can clearly see arbery Sprint in a panic out of the front door when he notices the neighbor looking at him while on the phone at 6 minutes 56 seconds of this video

what kind of "jogger" sprints from the front door of a house he was "visiting" into the street without slowing down to check for traffic?

The McMichaels moved about 3 feet

You are a liar. GM didn’t move at all. He was standing upright in n the bed of the truck, put his .357 down and was on a cell phone right up to the first shot. That shot was when his idiot son was at least ten feet out in front of the truck and well across the center of the road getting into AA’s way.

How does TM get from standing at the middle of the drivers side aiming his shotgun at AA as he ran towards the truck to half a truck length out in front of the truck if he only moved three feet?

Let’s see the GBI investigator’s testimony on the sequence from AA running between the two vehicles to the first shot;
Jesse Evans: (01:03:05) Is this the point in time where both vehicles are essentially facing the same direction?​
Richard Dial: (01:03:09) It is, yes.​

Richard Dial: (01:04:12) Mr. Arbery is between the two trucks.​
Jesse Evans: (01:04:24) He’s trapped in between the two?​
Richard Dial: (01:04:25) Yes, sir.​
Richard Dial: (01:04:27) Mr. Arbery’s coming towards Mr. McMichael’s truck. Mr. McMichael is outside of the driver’s side of the truck, armed with the shotgun at this point. Mr. Arbery then comes, sees Mr. McMichael, changes and goes around the passenger side of the vehicle, not towards Travis McMichael, but around him. And then Travis McMichael changes his position to the front of the vehicle and at that point is when Mr. Arbery sees Travis McMichael change position in front of the vehicle and then engages Mr. McMichael.​
Jesse Evans: (01:05:05) That’s when the shooting took place?​
Richard Dial: (01:05:06) Yeah, the first shot, yes, sir. After the first shot, then, because Travis McMichael doesn’t back up here in the first shot. That’s first shot.​
Jesse Evans: (01:05:38) And this is all, the altercation you talked about, is all after that first shot to the chest that Travis McMichael made an admission about.Richard Dial: (01:05:45)Yes, sir. That’s correct.​

TM’s shadow can be seen under the truck when the first shot is fired . TM cannot possibly be standing right up to the bumper when he fires the first shot. He is LIKELY ten feet in front of the truck when he shots AA in in the lower chest area.

He circled 20 feet to be blocking AA’s path while AA ran maybe four times that before the two men came together in front of the truck.

your three feet movement is a lie.

You lie too much.

Forum List

Back