If Joe gets in, say goodbye to your guns most likely.

Wasn't Obama supposed to take your guns...and turn everyone gay...and infect everyone with Ebola...and declare himself king for life...and make everyone wear tan suits...and nationalise industry...put conservatives in FEMA camps...and take over Texas with the army...????
What makes you think that Biden will be any more successful?

The gun industry plays you people like a fiddle. Better go out and spend some more of your hard earned money on more guns and ammo for Biden to take away.

I bet you will also now become a conservative on spending to be included in your reformed ways. I bet there will no gun confiscation just like there never has been.

you people
mail (2).gif

The gun industry plays you people like a fiddle. Better go out and spend some more of your hard earned money on more guns and ammo for Biden to take away.
The Conservative-preying-on-Conservative grift continues.

Don't take my word for it though.
He already said it.

Three decades..almost three decades now we have been hearing statements like that every time a Democrat gets into the White House or is elected governor somewhere. Provide a link where Biden said he intends to confiscate everybody's guns

That goes without saying.

Biden will start collecting your guns on Jan 21st

Please have them packed up and ready to go
I only have a slingshot and a bag of gravel.
Bet you were hell with a slingshot when you were a kid, but would be highly surprised if that is all you came up with in a pinch.:smoke:

Forum List

Back