The other end of black hole

Ringo

Gold Member
Jun 14, 2021
Over there
James Beecham, physicist, Large Hadron Collider. The last words of the lecture 54:52 -
Listen to this cry of the Explorer's soul. There are no quotations of Marx and Lenin, but the whole text breathes communism

Oh for sure.
Yet... he makes his living off of capitalism. The modern advanced education system is very-very capitalistic.
Many of the larger universities have immense liquid wealth. Immense. But they still collect money from the government for grants - then keep all of the profits from whatever is discovered. The opposite of communism.

What a wonderful start it could be for America's start back on the road to being a free country with democracy restored!

But no! Trump has already declared himself to be the only one who can save America.

1656957095263.png

I once went down a black hoe.....

Oh! My mistake. It's spelled hole in the OP not hoe.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

What a wonderful start it could be for America's start back on the road to being a free country with democracy restored!

But no! Trump has already declared himself to be the only one who can save America.
All you vermin ever do is lie. Your moron joe is killing us.

I was looking forward to this thread.

So l clicked; and low and behold, it’s another Trump rant. :102:

Even Donald Trump knows that black holes are spherical ... like an onion ... the blackness is just the shell of gravitational attraction so strong that photons can't escape ... so it's black ... not that there's a material thing or surface there ...

There's no "other side" to a black hole, just a singularity ... no big deal ...

James Beecham, physicist, Large Hadron Collider. The last words of the lecture 54:52 -
Listen to this cry of the Explorer's soul. There are no quotations of Marx and Lenin, but the whole text breathes communism
I don't support putting a huge LHC on the Moon, but no, what he's generally breathing is common sense and decency. You breath unfettered corporate capitalism, i.e. stupidity.

Even Donald Trump knows that black holes are spherical ... like an onion ... the blackness is just the shell of gravitational attraction so strong that photons can't escape ... so it's black ... not that there's a material thing or surface there ...

There's no "other side" to a black hole, just a singularity ... no big deal ...
More or less. There really are no photons and black holes are hardly singular; but yeah, such large black holes suck matter in so fast (>= c) that it can simply no longer reflect, refract, or produce any detectable light energy. However, a dielectric plane bisects every black hole, producing a revolving ("accretion") disc with an axis that eject dusts far out from the center and precesses like a top or toy gyroscope.

Xi <3 you!

Forum List

Back