The only Dem I would ever consider voting for.

Of course you would.......
The Cunservative Right generally has no spine and lives for gratification only.

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:

Tulsi is not part of the corrupt establishment, she's got some loony policy ideas, but you can't be a Dem without being a lunatic.

Other Dems will no doubt call her a "heretic" and stone her with coconuts.

She is a statist, through and through. But she isnt a knee jerking totalitarian like most dems, so there is that.
It's like the arguments I have got into with so-called "minarchists"

DocKyle.jpg

She's not a Democrat.

She certainly does fit it in with D's.

Compare and contrast the party of broads like Helen Thomas, Madelyn Albright and Jan Reno with the party of of gals like Kristi Noem, Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter.

Ms. Gabbard definitely belongs in the 2nd category as far as fitting in.

How a registered democrat isnt a democrat.
The same way some bearded carpet pilot who bangs his head on the ground muttering arabic prayers 5 times a day facing mecca to a moongod and a false prophet slave trader, thief and pedophile called moo-ham-head prior to blowing himself up in a crowd of people isn't islamic.

That's how stupid bed wetting liberals are.

She is a statist, through and through. But she isnt a knee jerking totalitarian like most dems, so there is that.
If she wasn't all into the MMGW shit, and I didn't have to worry about her 2nd Amendment stance, she would be tolerable at the very least. I've heard her speeches enough that if I had a gun to my head and had to pick a democrook or die, she would be the one.

Otherwise shoot me.

Plus she's hot, so there's that.

Tulsi is not part of the corrupt establishment, she's got some loony policy ideas, but you can't be a Dem without being a lunatic.
She has more in common with Bernie Sanders than Ronald Reagan. You guys would be demonizing her nonstop if she had the D nomination for president.

If she wasn't all into the MMGW shit, and I didn't have to worry about her 2nd Amendment stance, she would be tolerable at the very least. I've heard her speeches enough that if I had a gun to my head and had to pick a democrook or die, she would be the one.

Otherwise shoot me.

Plus she's hot, so there's that.

Her teeth are oddly small. I guess that has its perks though

She has more in common with Bernie Sanders than Ronald Reagan. You guys would be demonizing her nonstop if she had the D nomination for president.
Well duh....

Like I said she's still got a lot of looney ideas. Just because I could tolerate her doesn't mean she wouldn't piss me off most of the time. For fuck's sake Reagan still signed the 1986 gun ban and allowed the democrooks to pass amnesty. You believe he was some kinda fucking saint to people who oppose marxist sociopaths?

Fuckin idiot.

i would NEVER vote for a dim... They are known liars. Even Tulsi is probably lying or distorting her true policy views just to possibly run again... can't trust them anymore than you can trust snowstorms to come to southern Florida in July

Forum List

Back