The ongoing mystery in America about some white people is why are they so frightened by.....................

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
BLACK SKIN?? LOL

This dumb white female cop in Minnesota gets scared and shoots a black man because his skin is scary. I swear some white people are retarded as fuck. That dumb bitch better be fired

Last edited:
BLACK SKIN?? LOL

This dumb bitch in Minnesota gets scared and shoots a black man because his skin is scary. I swear some white people are retarded as fuck. That dumb bitch better be fired
I think she shot the fucker because he was fighting her. Skin color has dick to do with this.

BLACK SKIN?? LOL

This dumb bitch in Minnesota gets scared and shoots a black man because his skin is scary. I swear some white people are retarded as fuck. That dumb bitch better be fired

Your post is too vague....., what event are you referring to?

I find it disturbing that more and more, we inject race into every topic now. It wasn't always like this... white man does this, black man does that. They mention it when it doesn't really matter. What happened to descriptors like " a Marion County man"
I don't mind when race is included in subjects about (getting to have)sex.

BLACK SKIN?? LOL

stupid white female cop in Minnesota

I find it disturbing that more and more, we inject race into every topic now. It wasn't always like this... white man does this, black man does that. They mention it when it doesn't really matter. What happened to descriptors like " a Marion County man"

No black woman wants you moongo

BLACK SKIN?? LOL

This dumb white female cop in Minnesota gets scared and shoots a black man because his skin is scary. I swear some white people are retarded as fuck. That dumb bitch better be fired
You all need to learn how to not resist arrest and obey what the cop tells you to do. It works for me.

If you resist arrest, I'm good with the perp being shot.

No black woman wants you moongo
I getz them all I want I can't understand why you don't…

BLACK SKIN?? LOL

Well he had a warrant for violence and resisting arrest, as well as weapons charges. Any ration human would assume he was going for a weapon in the car.

He was being arrested by a black cop, so why did he panic and try to fly off?

BLACK SKIN?? LOL

You all need to learn how to not resist arrest and obey what the cop tells you to do. It works for me.

But the white mans can resist and still be shot

BLACK SKIN?? LOL

why do dumb blacks resist and refuse to follow the directions of the officers? If they were smart they would still be alive today. They are just dumb shits that think that they are entitled and do no wrong.

the black kid was stupid for resisting arrest

if he were not eaten up with the black brain disease he would be alive today

BLACK SKIN?? LOL

But the white mans can resist and still be shot
What's that in English that you just said. :dunno:

BLACK SKIN?? LOL

stupid white female cop in Minnesota

Panicky yes... stupid yes. She couldn't see the gun in her hand as she's looking down the barrel of the thing she has no doubt used in hours of practice...
But how you can say she was afraid because of his color? thats unfounded. In her mind she wasn't trying to shoot him. She was trying to tase him so he didnt get away.

C'mon.

We all know why a lot of people (including so-called "liberals") are "wary" of our fellow Americans who happen to have black skin.

Even the Rev. Jesse Jackson some years back admitted that he would be, too, if he discovered a young gentleman of his ethnicity walking behind him at night.

Although they reportedly constitute only 14% of the population, they commit violent crime way out of their proportion of the population.

So when people have an interaction with them, it is only natural that people might be a bit wary.

It has nothing to do with black skin per se. In fact, many people consider African American females and males to be physically very beautiful.

BLACK SKIN?? LOL

You don't know what happened, you weren't there. But I think they will fire her if they haven't and charge her. I can't see how you can mistake a Glock for your taser. And it ain't got shit to do with black skin, but he could have avoided the whole thing if the pos had not tried to resist. I can't say I'm sorry to be rid of him.

BLACK SKIN?? LOL

he was another half white guy.....so did she shoot a black guy or was it a white one?....

Forum List

Back