The ongoing mystery in America about some white people is why are they so frightened by.....................

BLACK SKIN?? LOL

This dumb white female cop in Minnesota gets scared and shoots a black man because his skin is scary. I swear some white people are retarded as fuck. That dumb bitch better be fired
he was another half white guy.....so did she shoot a black guy or was it a white one?....
1618337623376.png

There is no ongoing mystery to me. Evidence regarding how the black culture manifests itself is just cause to be leery, even fearful of blacks. People should be expected to be fearful of criminals and thugs in general, regardless of their skin color. People have just cause to be fearful of groups of blacks because of their history. Many blacks are justifiably fearful of other blacks.

Chicago is a prime example of extremely high black on black MURDER RATES! Fear of being murdered is certainly justifiable.

BLACK SKIN?? LOL
This dumb white female cop in Minnesota gets scared and shoots a black man because his skin is scary. I swear some white people are retarded as fuck. That dumb bitch better be fired
She was a cop. He was threatening the cops approaching him for a violation, and he not only refused to cooperate with them, his behavior was uncooperative, vituperative, and threatening them verbally.

The cop reached for her stun gun when he started acting aggressively, which made her fear for her life. She thought she was holding her stun gun when she started firing and immediately realized her nervousness caused her to select the gun. It was too late to take back the gunshot as the aggressive, uncooperative, and disrespectfully potty-mouthed cop hater passed away. So sad.

I find it disturbing that more and more, we inject race into every topic now. It wasn't always like this... white man does this, black man does that. They mention it when it doesn't really matter. What happened to descriptors like " a Marion County man"
I don't mind when race is included in subjects about (getting to have)sex.

No black woman wants you moongo
I getz them all I want I can't understand why you don't…

Try and be real.....you have not had any black pussy since you left Oklahoma City...now how long ago was dat? hehheh

BLACK SKIN?? LOL
She was a cop. He was threatening the cops approaching him for a violation, and he not only refused to cooperate with them, his behavior was uncooperative, vituperative, and threatening them verbally.

The cop reached for her stun gun when he started acting aggressively, which made her fear for her life. She thought she was holding her stun gun when she started firing and immediately realized her nervousness caused her to select the gun. It was too late to take back the gunshot as the aggressive, uncooperative, and disrespectfully potty-mouthed cop hater passed away. So sad.

BLACK SKIN?? LOL

Yes....he was going to be a astronaut I hear....or maybe a doctor...I forget what his momma said exactly.

Irregardless.....I think we need to start a go fund me account for her to prove we are not racist. I will put in the first 100 dollars since I need more proof than most. bwaaaaaaaaaa

C'mon.

We all know why a lot of people (including so-called "liberals") are "wary" of our fellow Americans who happen to have black skin.

Even the Rev. Jesse Jackson some years back admitted that he would be, too, if he discovered a young gentleman of his ethnicity walking behind him at night.

Although they reportedly constitute only 14% of the population, they commit violent crime way out of their proportion of the population.

So when people have an interaction with them, it is only natural that people might be a bit wary.

It has nothing to do with black skin per se. In fact, many people consider African American females and males to be physically very beautiful.

Heres the deal man......Young black males who only comprise 2.5 percent of the total pop. commit over half of all violent crimes in America....now with stats like that ....in real life that carries a reputation most folks are familiar with....thus blacks have no legitimate reason to complain about folks avoiding them, not wanting to be around them etc.etc.

Now do not get me wrong there are a lot of good decent blacks.....mainly the older ones but even they do not speak out about what the young black males are doing.

C'mon.

We all know why a lot of people (including so-called "liberals") are "wary" of our fellow Americans who happen to have black skin.

Even the Rev. Jesse Jackson some years back admitted that he would be, too, if he discovered a young gentleman of his ethnicity walking behind him at night.

Although they reportedly constitute only 14% of the population, they commit violent crime way out of their proportion of the population.

So when people have an interaction with them, it is only natural that people might be a bit wary.

It has nothing to do with black skin per se. In fact, many people consider African American females and males to be physically very beautiful.

Heres the deal man......Young black males who only comprise 2.5 percent of the total pop. commit over half of all violent crimes in America....now with stats like that ....in real life that carries a reputation most folks are familiar with....thus blacks have no legitimate reason to complain about folks avoiding them, not wanting to be around them etc.etc.

Now do not get me wrong there are a lot of good decent blacks.....mainly the older ones but even they do not speak out about what the young black males are doing.

Maybe those African Americans who do not speak out about the violent behavior of those "2.5 percent" are afraid of reprisals.

For example, they may fear that they will be labeled as an "Uncle T."

Or they might even be accused of being a Republican!!!

C'mon.

Maybe those African Americans who do not speak out about the violent behavior of those "2.5 percent" are afraid of reprisals.

For example, they may fear that they will be labeled as an "Uncle T."

Or they might even be accused of being a Republican!!!

Yes...I agree those are definite factors regarding the black community as a whole failing to speak out about black crime....especially when it is black on black which is most of the time....yet farrrr farrrrrr too many on whites as well.

At the risk of getting this sent to the conspiracy theory section .......there is a big conspiracy to not admit blacks ....most especially and even essentially--- how young blacks commit so many violent crimes.....as pointed out on here many,many times over half of all violent crime is committed by young blacks who only compose 2.5 percent of the total pop.....but they commit over 50% of all violent crime.

Absolutely outrageous and something any advanced civilization should not put up with.

As in it is not safe for any white, asian or Jew to walk down any street in any of our large cities at night and even during daylight in many cases.

This should not be tolerated yet it is because of politics....politicians refusing to deal with anything that involves the black race because of a very real fear of being labelled racist....which amounts to politicians being extorted....refusing to act out of fear of reprisal.

Be they white or black....black politicians refuse to deal with the issue for the same reason white politicians do and the public remains clueless for the most part.

Most people do not know that. Most posters on here probably do or at least they should as it has been presented many times on this board.

The reason most people do not know it is because the government and the msm conspire to hide it aka ......sweep it under the carpet.

Most folks do know there is a big problem with black criminals because of the nightly local news crime report....however they do not know just how big this problem actually is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back