The ongoing 9/11 cover-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission that none of these shills have ever been able to get around.
Or the fact that no steel high-rise ever collapsed due to fire........ until 9/11.
Not before or since.
View attachment 456070
You are a liar.

They most certianly have,

Concrete -- not steel.....or very little steel and probably substandard quality.

It’s the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission that none of these shills have ever been able to get around.
Or the fact that no steel high-rise ever collapsed due to fire........ until 9/11.
Not before or since.
View attachment 456070
You are a liar.

They most certianly have,

Concrete -- not steel.....or very little steel and probably substandard quality.
STEEL.

Yet another lie from you.

It was STEEL,

And you just crammed your foot in yur own throaat claiming I never proved you wrong .

I owned you and you know it.

You are my BITCH

Your Brazilian "high rise" was an abandoned 26 story apartment building.:71:
Made of steel which collapsed due to fire.

Your unequiveical claim was that such a steel building has never collapsed due to fire before or after 911.

You have been proven a liar and proven wrong BITCH

Your unequiveical claim was that such a steel building has never collapsed due to fire before or after 911.

Your black op lies are caving soupy.

Your black op lies are caving soupy.
You know damn good and well tyou just got taken to school and humiliated

I crushed you like a slug

Once again resorting to AE911 gtruth which is a fraudulent organizagtion made up of laymen with no crediblity.

You failed AGAIN.

Soupnazi630 is the exact definition of a disinformation troll.
Wrong. You do not even grasp what a troll is.

A troll is not womeone who states facts crushing the weak and stupid claims of others which is what I have done with you consistently.

A troll is not womeone who states facts crushing the weak and stupid claims of others which is what I have done with you consistently.
I have news for you ....being a persistent asshole doesn't mean you win the debate.

And you know my wife's an English major who could probably help you with all those grammar errors. Give me your email address and I'll have her contact you.

I have news for you ....being a persistent asshole doesn't mean you win the debate.

And you know my wife's an English major who could probably help you with all those grammar errors. Give me your email address and I'll have her contact you.
Facts proving you wrong does win debates and that is what I do to defeat you every time.

I have news for you. You only look like a cry baby when you deny being proven wrong. And I HAVE consistently and repeatedly proven you wrong and you know it.

Actually what you do is clutter up the thread with meaningless bullshit so that people that are interested in the subject can't find anything.

I'm sure that's part of your mission, aside from shouting down the truth.

It's beyond me how liars like you sleep at night.

Last edited:
Actually what you do is clutter up the thread with meaningless bullshit so that people that are interested in the subject can't find anything.

I'm sure that's part of your mission, aside from shouting down the truth.
Wrong.

The meaningless bullshit id your fictional videos.

You KNOW you are lyiing. I consistently prove you wrong with facts.

You have never stated the truth and I have proven it. You are a proven childish liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back