The "one size fits all" mentality doesn't "follow the science"!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Listening/reading those people especially adamantly children should be wearing mask are evidently not aware of the statistics.
Here is the recent CDC statistics on deaths among children i.e. school age 0 -17...
note: Total deaths of kids under age 18...a total of 950.
How many kids in USA under age 18 a total of 74 million. Think about that!
Now those kids that have died most likely had "comobidity" issues... obese, heart problems, etc.
Now how many kids under age 18 die in the USA other than COVID?
In 2018, there were 19,660 deaths among people ages 1-19.
Think about that! nearly 20 times the deaths other than COVID.
Think you folks that don't understand this simple fact: The MSM found a news item that is negative and
negative news sells more than positive. So they DON"T tell you these FACTS Folks!
950 deaths... that's it! 20 times that from other causes and NO mention in the MSM!
CDC_020922_deathsbyage.png

Even that doesn't tell you the complete story. The vast majority of the time, deaths under the age of 18 are in conjunction of many other comorbidities.
Example: a type 2 diabetic 13 year old with run away BG levels and 200 pounds overweight.

Even that doesn't tell you the complete story. The vast majority of the time, deaths under the age of 18 are in conjunction of many other comorbidities.
Example: a type 2 diabetic 13 year old with run away BG levels and 200 pounds overweight.
Exactly! That's why the death rates are so high with over 65 years!
I'm over 65. Overweight and on 1st of 2022 had Covid but suffered worse because my appetite was diminished, therefore my food intake was reduced and I as a diabetic my blood sugar went too low and I had diabetic shock episode. SO I'm a perfect illustration even with being vaccinated COVID was hard on me due to my comorbidities.
How many kids under age 18 are diabetic, or overweight or other problems? Hence the MSM though doesn't report that and as a result MORE kids are dying from suicides due to school and mask issues ...far more than from COVID.
But do you hear that from the BIASED MSM? Of course not. NOT big news!

Forum List

Back