The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters

watchingfromafar

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can settle this once and for all. There is a grave yard where all the great Jewish leaders were buried, and that burial place is NOT in the land they falsely call “Israel”.

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:13 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a burying place of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.
the truth will set you free
:)-

MartyNYC

Gold Member
Reaction score
I can settle this once and for all. There is a grave yard where all the great Jewish leaders were buried, and that burial place is NOT in the land they falsely call “Israel”.

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:13 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a burying place of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.
the truth will set you free
Never been any palestinians.

rylah

Gold Member
Reaction score
rather that G-d has His plans,
and because G-d chose to carry His Name in Israel.
God is all powerful and if He wanted to He could snap his fingers together and all would be as He wishes it to be, but He didn't and won't because He left it up to the Israelite's to choose what to do instead. God doesn't want puppets on a string He wants followers who obey His commandments, follow His instructions and if they comply they will multiply and prosper; if not they will not.
They are not------
..According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
Jewish population by country - Wikipedia

bye.,.,.bye..,.bye.,.,.,gone.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,., to never be seen again
How did you say "multiply and prosper"?

Exactly, the land knows her true children.

watchingfromafar

Silver Member
Reaction score
MartyNYC

Gold Member
Joined May 19, 2020
Messages 574
Reaction score 222
Points 143

I tried to find MartyNYC.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,............,,,,,,,,,,,,.,.,.....,,,,,,,,;...... looked everywhere, phone listings, Google and even ~~ Wikipedia - Wikipedia

And “NO” MartyNYC could be found; none, nada, zip

ghost; perhaps~~ :)-

Last edited:

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List