The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The discussion is as to WHO is Indigenous to the area of Ancient Canaan/Israel/Judea/Palestine. Which people, culture have had a defined history shared with any and all who passed by that area.

Do Arabs have a history shared by all who passed by that area going back 2 to 3,000 years or more in that area? Or does the Arab, and then Palestinian history begin in the 7th century AC?

Or do Jews have their history shared with other peoples who passed the area for at least 3000 years or more?

Was the area known as Historical Israel, Judea, before it the area was changed by the Romans to Syria Palestine in the 1st Century or not?

Were both people, Jewish and Arab, cultures dealing with each other 2000 to 3000 years ago? Or when did their involvement with each other start, and after which century?

Please, do not confuse Indigenous with being born at a certain place AFTER one had moved there. Only the First Nations of the Americas are the Indigenous people of the places where they settled and stayed and were found by the Europeans who only came after 1492.
Interesting thoughts. However, I think it is a mistake to think that there are only Arabs and Jews. The territory was already populated when the Hebrews came up from Egypt and was still populated after (most of) the Jews left.

Palestine has been conquered/invaded/occupied many times over its history. Normally the leaders are removed and everyone else stays to be exploited.

Many people have come and gone. However, there is a core group of people who stayed and put down roots. They are the ones who built the cities and a functioning society. They are the natives of Palestine.

No place palestine ever existed. It’s an English word coined by Europeans.

First century Jewish city in Israel and synagogue, including menorah and depiction of Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, believed to be where Jesus preached

You make it seem like the Europeans had no influence in the area.

Last time I checked, Europe was on another continent than the Middle East.

The Romans were still there for hundreds of years and reorganized the area.

What is your opinion of city-States in the region of historic Palestine?

Jews were there long before Romans who were military invaders and occupiers. This is news to you?

So were the Canaanites, Israelites, and the Philistines.

Palestine never existed.

Where did the Philistines come from?

Southern Europe/Aegean region.

...anyone born in historic Palestine?
No such place.
Lee Edwin, you must have missed your geography class or at least you got an "F"

Palestine, recognized officially as the State of Palestine by the United Nations
and other entities, is a de jure sovereign state in Western Asia claiming the West Bank and Gaza Strip with Jerusalem as the designated capital, although its administrative center is currently located in Ramallah. Wikipedia
Population: 4.569 million

State of Palestine - Wikipedia

Palestine (Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn), recognized officially as the State of Palestine (Arabic: دولة فلسطين‎ Dawlat Filasṭīn) by the United Nations and other entities, is a de jure sovereign state in Western Asia claiming the West Bank .,., and Gaza Strip .,.,.,.with Jerusalem as the designated capital, although its administrative center is currently located in Ramallah. The entirety of territory claimed by the State of Palestine has been occupied since 1948
The State of Palestine is recognized by 138 UN members and since 2012
Mandatory Palestine established 1920 in the region of Palestine under the terms of the League of Nations Mandate for Palestine.
Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia
This article presents a list of notable historical references to the name Palestine as a place name in the Middle East throughout the history of the region, including its cognates such as "Filastin" and "Palaestina."
The term "Peleset" (transliterated from hieroglyphs as P-r-s-t) is found in five inscriptions referring to a neighboring people or land starting from circa 1150 BC during the Twentieth Dynasty of Egypt. The first known mention is at the Medinet Habu temple which refers to the Peleset among those who fought against Egypt during Ramesses III's reign, and the last known is 300 years later on Padiiset's Statue. The Assyrians called the same region "Palashtu/Palastu" or "Pilistu," beginning with Adad-nirari III in the
Nimrud Slab in c. 800 BC through to an Esarhaddon treaty more than a century later. Neither the Egyptian nor the Assyrian sources provided clear regional boundaries for the term.
Timeline of the name "Palestine" - Wikipedia

Lee Edwin, I tried to find an historical reference to "Israel" and found nothing, nada, zip.

But I did find references to a man named "Israel" who turns out to a real looserrrrr, a lying retard with warts.

Palestine (2).jpg

The maps above shows the brutal conquest of Palestine by the child murdering Isratlitiees
:)-

Last edited:
No such place.

Palestine, recognized officially as the State of Palestine by the United Nations
and other entities, is a de jure sovereign state in Western Asia claiming the West Bank and Gaza Strip with Jerusalem as the designated capital, although its administrative center is currently located in Ramallah. Wikipedia

Palestine (Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn), recognized officially as the State of Palestine (Arabic: دولة فلسطين‎ Dawlat Filasṭīn) by the United Nations and other entities, is a de jure sovereign state in Western Asia claiming the West Bank .,., and Gaza Strip .,.,.,.with Jerusalem as the designated capital, although its administrative center is currently located in Ramallah. The entirety of territory claimed by the State of Palestine has been occupied since 1948
Mandatory Palestine established 1920 in the region of Palestine under the terms of the League of Nations Mandate for Palestine.
This article presents a list of notable historical references to the name Palestine as a place name in the Middle East throughout the history of the region, including its cognates such as "Filastin" and "Palaestina."
The term "Peleset" (transliterated from hieroglyphs as P-r-s-t) is found in five inscriptions referring to a neighboring people or land starting from circa 1150 BC during the Twentieth Dynasty of Egypt. The first known mention is at the Medinet Habu temple which refers to the Peleset among those who fought against Egypt during Ramesses III's reign, and the last known is 300 years later on Padiiset's Statue. The Assyrians called the same region "Palashtu/Palastu" or "Pilistu," beginning with Adad-nirari III in the
Nimrud Slab in c. 800 BC through to an Esarhaddon treaty more than a century later. Neither the Egyptian nor the Assyrian sources provided clear regional boundaries for the term.

Lee Edwin, I tried to find an historical reference to "Israel" and found nothing, nada, zip.

Boy I did find references to a man named "Israel" who turns out to a real looserrrrr, a lying retard with warts.

View attachment 430779

The maps above shows the brutal conquest of Palestine by the child murdering Isratlitiees

Hey, “genius”: Filastin is merely an Arab mispronunciation of Palestine, an English word originating as a Roman Latin word Palaestina. You couldn‘t figure this out?

No such place.

But I did find references to a man named "Israel" who turns out to a real looserrrrr, a lying retard with warts.

View attachment 430779

Hey, “genius”: Do you see any place named palestine on this administrative map of the Ottoman Empire? Maybe, if you move your lips it will increase your reading comprehension...
F0B0D3E7-D567-4A95-B7EE-E5D2F6599048.jpeg
p

Hey, “genius”: Filastin is merely an Arab mispronunciation of Palestine, an English word originating as a Roman Latin word Palaestina. You couldn‘t figure this out?

Lee Edwin, in your own words above you stated---------

Filastin is merely an Arab mispronunciation of Palestine
English word originating as a Roman Latin word Palaestina

Thank you for finally recognizing that “Palestine” does exist.

That’s a good start to a long-lasting friendship

I wish you and yours a great day and beyond

Palestine exists—It’s east of Neverland.

Hey, “genius”: Do you see any place named palestine on this administrative map of the Ottoman Empire?
Not on that map but I do see references to—

“Independent Sanjaq of Jerusalem”
“Sanjaq of Nablus”
“Sanjaq of Beirut”
“Province of Lebanon”
“Sanjaq of Tripoli”
With all the above encompassed by “Wilayet of Berirut”

BUT NO “ISRAEL” OR EVEN “Juda”

Go figure

Palestine exists—It’s east of Neverland.
Nothing but economic levantas for the Levant!

No such place.

Boy I did find references to a man named "Israel" who turns out to a real looserrrrr, a lying retard with warts.

View attachment 430779

It is a terrorist supporter that hates Jews, hates America and just hates period. That is the only reason it infests this forum.

Hey, “genius”: Do you see any place named palestine on this administrative map of the Ottoman Empire?

“Sanjaq of Nablus”
“Sanjaq of Beirut”
“Province of Lebanon”
“Sanjaq of Tripoli”

Go figure

No palestine.

“Sanjaq of Nablus”
“Sanjaq of Beirut”
“Province of Lebanon”
“Sanjaq of Tripoli”

Go figure

No state of Israel in the Ottoman Empire because the state of Israel was reestablished AFTER the Ottoman Empire. Maybe, try reading a book?

I got this link from this page and I thank who ever whatever posted it here

No state of Israel in the Ottoman Empire because the state of Israel was reestablished AFTER the Ottoman Empire. Maybe, try reading a book?

Israel was not "reestablished" , it did not exist, "Israel" was a person not a place.
But if you need to believe your fairy tail I am not here to disturb you sleep.
sleeeeep.,.,.,.,.,.,.,baby.,.,.,,.,.,steeeeep

I got this link from this page and I thank who ever whatever posted it here

Israel was not "reestablished" , it did not exist, "Israel" was a person not a place.
But if you need to believe your fairy tail I am not here to disturb you sleep.
sleeeeep.,.,.,.,.,.,.,baby.,.,.,,.,.,steeeeep

You’re not intelligent—I get it.

Louvre Museum: “The Mesha Stele features the earliest written occurence of the world of Israel & the Kingdom of Israel...”

The Mesha Stele | Louvre Museum | Paris

Lee Edwin, I rechecked the Bible to see if I just missed a reference to the “nation of Israel” & again I came up empty handed. But I did find this--------

Genesis 32:28
And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Ezekiel 21:32 (ASV) Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I, Jehovah, have spoken it.

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."
http://www.israel-state-terrorism.org/children.html

From biblical times to the present, the evil mindset of the Israelites has not changed

Lee Edwin, I rechecked the Bible to see if I just missed a reference to the “nation of Israel” & again I came up empty handed. But I did find this--------

And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Ezekiel 21:32 (ASV) Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I, Jehovah, have spoken it.

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."

From biblical times to the present, the evil mindset of the Israelites has not changed

Hey bright eyes: Ancient Kingdom of Israel...

00D33B5D-8636-4DE9-A8D1-59CE5FFAA672.jpeg

Palestine never existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back