The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you ignored the part about Obama moving to the White neighborhood. LOL. That speaks volumes.
I read it. What’s your point ? It’s not that Obama loves white ppl. It’s that finding wealthy areas in America with no or few white ppl living there is a tough task

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I read it. What’s your point ? It’s not that Obama loves white ppl. It’s that finding wealthy areas in America with no or few white ppl living there is a tough task
Now that's really funny. I've lived in poor Black neighborhoods and poor White neighborhoods. You fuckers are filthy.

Oh, I don't give a shit. I bring it up to reinforce the failure of the democrat party. You obviously don't care either. Obama obviously didn't care. He packed up and moved to the wealthy White neighborhood.
Whatever failure there is, it is bi partisan. Where Obama lives has nothing to do with anything.

Now that's really funny. I've lived in poor Black neighborhoods and poor White neighborhoods. You fuckers are filthy.
Funny how you say that when the hood I grew up in had a white family that set records for filth. You had to hold your breath walking by their house.

Hey Marathon Mike,

Don't white lives matter to you?

California mom admits to killing her kids with 'teenage son's help;​

View attachment 642794

A California mom has admitted to killing her three children - allegedly with the help of her 16-year-old son.

Angela Dawn Flores, 38, told authorities that she killed her daughter Natalie, 12, and her twin boys Nathan and Kevin, 8.

This seems to happen fairly regularly in white homes. And since you're so concerned about childrens death, don't all lives matter?
She deserves the death penalty. How many people do you think will stand behind this murderer? I doubt very many.

Don't you think 82 percent is too high for you to miss that fact to argue with Paul?

Supporting fair and equal implementation of those "fair" policies is what's needed.

Seems to me that the policies are fair and equal. You are a white person who kills another white person, you go to jail.
You are a black person who kills another black person, you go to jail unless all the witnesses didn't see nuthin'. Or you have a prosecutor like Kim Foxx who can traipse through a pile of bodies and declare, "Mutual combat".

So here's the $64K question. FAR more black people are killed every year by gangbangers and thugs than are killed by cops. Yet all the outrage has been directed towards cops.

Yeah that’s what guys like @JoeB131 try to do. They try to get the debate stuck on one point. So they don’t have to take it the main point seriously “no it’s not 90% it’s 82.67%!”

And the main point was most whites are killed by other whites n that’s a fact ppl like he n @MarathonMike ignores. I wasnt even gonna get into a stupid percentage argument with him.

It's hard to take any of your points seriously, Paul. Some white person was mean to you once and you carry that all through your life.

No one disputed that most white people are killed by other white people. Most people are killed by people they know, which is what happens when you interpret a militia amendment as a right to own a gun.

But a white person is much more likely to be murdered or assaulted by a minority than a black person is to be killed by a white supremacist.

JoeB131
It's hard to take any of your points seriously, Paul.

Thank you

JoeB131
Some white person was mean to you once and you carry that all through your life.

Wrong. Most whites are nice and polite to black ppl ON THE FRONT end. Most whites that I interact with are nice and polite...once again........ON THE FRONT END. White supremacy is not an angry thing for the most part. It's non emotional for the most part.

JoeB131
No one disputed that most white people are killed by other white people.

Well go and play your percentage somewhere else then

JoeB131
Most people are killed by people they know

No shit.

JoeB131
which is what happens when you interpret a militia amendment as a right to own a gun.

Right.

JoeB131
But a white person is much more likely to be murdered or assaulted by a minority

Women are minorities. Lesbians are minorities. Transgenders are minorities. Now I'm pretty sure you don't think lesbians and transgender ppl are out here offing white ppl

Don't get scared. OK ? Don't get scared. Just bring it. Say what you mean. Say what's in your heart. What minority are you talking about ?

JoeB131
than a black person is to be killed by a white supremacist.

Well yeah of course because you and other white supremacist will always try to justify why a black person being killed by a white person was deserved and nothing to do with race.

• Thanks
1652271574828.png

The welfare capital of America a place that is an all white town in Kentucky and is 99% white.

1646979601881.png

1652271772358.png

1652271795624.png

1652271816516.png

The place is Owsley County and they are never told to “pull themselves up by their boot straps” like Black people who have had a history of systematic economic deprivation, are told to do. This is literally an entire town that is 99% white and every single person there is on welfare.

You won't find a Black city where 99% of the people are on welfare and living in filth NO PLACE in this country

• Love
View attachment 643113

The welfare capital of America a place that is an all white town in Kentucky and is 99% white.

1646979601881.png

View attachment 643114

View attachment 643115
View attachment 643116

The place is Owsley County and they are never told to “pull themselves up by their boot straps” like Black people who have had a history of systematic economic deprivation, are told to do. This is literally an entire town that is 99% white and every single person there is on welfare.

You won't find a Black city where 99% of the people are on welfare and living in filth NO PLACE in this country
So you want a pissing contest. I don't need to cherry pick. I can show pics from a dozen major Democrat-controlled cities with large Black populations. You'll just ignore it.

JoeB131
No, you'd actually get witnesses testifying who the little bastards are.

Are you trying to talk tough ?..that's funny

JoeB131
But you have a mass shooting on the west side, nobody saw nuthin'. And if the police arrest one of the little bastards, you'll have 100 people whipping out cell phones showing you were being mean to him.

A white man generally can’t beat a black man in unarmed one on one combat.

This is what happens

You put 100 white men and a 100 black men on a field. Similar size and age and untrained and then told to go at it ?

White dudes would get beaten to within an inch of their lives. So don't try and talk tough. So drop the "being mean to him" and "bastards" talk. The fact that cops need backing b4 they step to blk men shows that.

JoeB131
Mayor Beetlejuice got in using Laquan McDonald's coffin as a soapbox. Now we are seeing the results, and she'll be shown the door just as quickly.

You really have a bug in your ass about this. Jason Van Dyke is free and your still moaning.

JoeB131
You do realize that a star is a lot bigger than a gangbanger, right?

Would black people be able to go to Beverly Hills do what ppl are claiming they do in Chicago and get away with it ?

Happen. Not. Gonna

JoeB131
Again, how is that any different than what any other immigrant group had to go through?

We are not immigrants. We are foundational black Americans. We were already here. All these other immigrants came to the USA and accepted White American culture and practised it.

What's white American culture ?

Hating on black people and upholding the unjust system of white supremacy

So immigrants had to not make common cause with blacks and have mostly white friends and because of that they were allowed to live in better neighbourhoods with better schools. Have Lower unemployment. Higher pay. Longer life. Not being seen as a threat by the police. Being seen as fully human. Listening to racist jokes about blks (does not seem like a privilege, but it functions as one).

There is a book by Seth Stephens who is a scientist and wrote a book on google searches. Jokes about blk ppl is one of the most common searched items (like in the top 1000) When you consider the billions of searches on google every day / week. To be in the top 1000 is something

1408894718.jpg

And the anonymity of google searches make it one the best ways you can get a true picture of racism. Also black people do not waste our time creating “jokes” about white people, such as the HUGE inventory of jokes created by whites about black people. There are no black equivalent sites n*ggermania and chimpmania

But I digress - Take the Irish when they first came to the US, they had had almost no experience with blacks, but had been sh*t on by the English for centuries. But after a short time in the states, they were rioting against blacks (as with the New York draft riots during the Civil War), joining in the barring of blacks from labor unions, and seeking to “become white” by assimilating to the white WASP system that was firmly in place.

The same with Italians and Jews. (Are you listening Lisa558 ?) when they came to America they were not seen as white at first even though they pretty much looked it. Only when they showed themselves willing to uphold the unjust system of white supremacy and hate on blks were they admitted

All these other immigrants have been broken. They are broken physically and psychologically.

The system breaks black people (as a group) physically.

Whites can't call us 'boy' but they still somehow can make sure black ppl (As a group) don’t have jobs, make sure we don't threaten them in other ways.
They can still use black people as guinea pigs in hospitals and rip up black people's CV's and poison the water supply in black areas and blow the brains out black people and have a white society that will back them up

But black people (As a group) are not broken psychologically.

No black man thinks white men are superior. We fight racism and we will carry on fighting racism till hell freezes over and then fight you on that ice. This is why the arrows of racism is aimed at blk ppl.

We still here and that annoys you white supremacists to the max. We walk tall. We walk with our heads high.

This is burns your soul

Why can't black people just die whites must ask themselves

giphy.gif

White supremacists never expected us to last this long and grow stronger despite all the drugs, war, molestation, slavery, guns, police brutality, AIDS, glass ceilings, minstrel shows/ media destruction/ music destruction, prison systems, killings of our boys and girls, poison water/ food supply, Katrina, Haiti etc…etc…etc.

You are baffled at our resilience and cannot come to terms with it. If they were placed in our situation, any of them, they would have died off centuries ago.

And we still achieve in spite of this
  • You look around and see that light skin is a recessive trait the world over, and that white people are the odd ones on the planet in terms of pigmentation.
  • You see black people excelling in any arena where we are given full and equal opportunity (not enough arenas, to be sure, but still);
  • You see a popular culture in which black people are among the nation’s most revered symbols of what’s hip,
  • You see a world in which global white supremacy is everywhere being challenged. In which the white world’s militaries are incapable of subduing a rag-tag bunch of insurgents, with darker skin.
JoeB131
Funny thing, I agree with you racism is a problem.

Is that supposed to impress me ?

Most whites will admit that racism is a problem but the catch is they will blame the problem of racism on black ppl.

All the while denying they are racist themselves.

But white supremacists like to play both sides. That's what you do

There was a white Brit called Jake Hanarahan. He wanted a pat on the bk because he said he exposed white supremacist group Atom Waffen but then found he was tied to Baked Alsaka and other white supremacists

There was a white girl called Lacy Green. She did a big video on YouTube about how bad racism is and was.

Come to be revealed that she's dating a white supremacist group member in the Alt Right

There was a white women called Julie Ioffee. She front like she's some super liberal talking about how racist trump is

But then she was found out to be taken selfies all loved up with Richard Spencer

1624730872773.png

White supremacists try to play both sides all the time.

Last edited:
  • Love
Seems to me that the policies are fair and equal. You are a white person who kills another white person, you go to jail.
You are a black person who kills another black person, you go to jail unless all the witnesses didn't see nuthin'. Or you have a prosecutor like Kim Foxx who can traipse through a pile of bodies and declare, "Mutual combat".

So here's the $64K question. FAR more black people are killed every year by gangbangers and thugs than are killed by cops. Yet all the outrage has been directed towards cops.

It's hard to take any of your points seriously, Paul. Some white person was mean to you once and you carry that all through your life.

No one disputed that most white people are killed by other white people. Most people are killed by people they know, which is what happens when you interpret a militia amendment as a right to own a gun.

But a white person is much more likely to be murdered or assaulted by a minority than a black person is to be killed by a white supremacist.

What is written on paper is fair. The way its carried out isn't. All studies by professionals in the feild of law enforcement have proven that racism exists at every level.

A white person is 6 times more likely to be murdered and assaulted by another white person than anyone else Joe.

Wrong. Most whites are nice and polite to black ppl ON THE FRONT end. Most whites that I interact with are nice and polite...once again........ON THE FRONT END. White supremacy is not an angry thing for the most part. It's non emotional for the most part.

So what is the most awful thing a White person has done to you? Come on, have at it. You personally, not every black man ever, just you.

This is what happens

You put 100 white men and a 100 black men on a field. Similar size and age and untrained and then told to go at it ?

White dudes would get beaten to within an inch of their lives. So don't try and talk tough. So drop the "being mean to him" and "bastards" talk. The fact that cops need backing b4 they step to blk men shows that.

Okay, um, yeah, so you are arguing that black guys are better at being thugs? Like this is something to be proud of? You know, not something that gets you sent to prison.

Here's the thing. Cops have millions of interactions with black men that go just fine. If you are so much of an idiot that you think fighting the police is a good idea, ever, then you kind of deserve what you get.

You really have a bug in your ass about this. Jason Van Dyke is free and your still moaning.

I have a bug in my ass because you can't travel to downtown Chicago because Mayor Beetlejuice and Kim Foxx completely turned it over to the thugs.

We are not immigrants. We are foundational black Americans. We were already here. All these other immigrants came to the USA and accepted White American culture and practised it.

That's nice. So they overcame being called "Krauts" and Pollocks" and "Micks" and "K!kes" and just got on with it. And now you are angry because NON-Whites are doing the same thing.

So immigrants had to not make common cause with blacks and have mostly white friends and because of that they were allowed to live in better neighbourhoods with better schools. Have Lower unemployment. Higher pay. Longer life. Not being seen as a threat by the police. Being seen as fully human. Listening to racist jokes about blks (does not seem like a privilege, but it functions as one).

Hey, I grew up at a time when "Pollock Jokes" were still very much a thing.

Everyone has encountred injustice in some form in their life... you just get past it.

But I digress - Take the Irish when they first came to the US, they had had almost no experience with blacks, but had been sh*t on by the English for centuries. But after a short time in the states, they were rioting against blacks (as with the New York draft riots during the Civil War), joining in the barring of blacks from labor unions, and seeking to “become white” by assimilating to the white WASP system that was firmly in place.

Okay, yeah, I couldn't imagine why anyone would object to being drafted into the meat grinder that was the Civil War.

White supremacists never expected us to last this long and grow stronger despite all the drugs, war, molestation, slavery, guns, police brutality, AIDS, glass ceilings, minstrel shows/ media destruction/ music destruction, prison systems, killings of our boys and girls, poison water/ food supply, Katrina, Haiti etc…etc…etc.

Why do I have this image that Paul gets up in the morning, stubs his toe, and blames white people for it.

I mean, seriously, AIDS? So white people made you have unprotected sex?

Most whites will admit that racism is a problem but the catch is they will blame the problem of racism on black ppl.

No, I see that there are extremes on both sides. Ray and Lisa are an extreme. Bad stuff happened to them, I guess, and that's why they are crazy racists.
You are another extreme. White people were mean to you, and you are engaging in some high octane crazy.

So by playing both sides, I can see both sides have legitimate points... um, yeah.

There are some cops who are people who never, ever should have been cops.
And there are millions of cops who go out, every day, and have to deal with all the stuff the rest of us don't want to, and they don't get the appreciation they really merit.

JoeB131
So what is the most awful thing a White person has done to you? Come on, have at it. You personally, not every black man ever, just you.

A white person doesn't have to do anything mean. The system itself is based on injustice towards black ppl.

JoeB131
Okay, um, yeah, so you are arguing that black guys are better at being thugs?

This is just the white supremacist stance of putting the blame of racism on black ppl.

JoeB131
Like this is something to be proud of? You know, not something that gets you sent to prison.

The system itself is set up to send black ppl to prison

JoeB131
Here's the thing. Cops have millions of interactions with black men that go just fine.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. The criminal justice system itself is white supremacist.

JoeB131
If you are so much of an idiot that you think fighting the police is a good idea, ever, then you kind of deserve what you get.

Once again. This is just the white supremacist stance of putting the blame of racism on black ppl.

JoeB131
That's nice. So they overcame being called "Krauts" and Pollocks" and "Micks" and "K!kes" and just got on with it. And now you are angry because NON-Whites are doing the same thing.

Stop repeating points you have already made otherwise I just won't respond to you anymore.

You already said this point with this comment

"how is that any different than what any other immigrant group had to go through?"

And then I answer it and you just repeat it again. That's what trolls do, just keep repeat the same answer.

JoeB131
I have a bug in my ass because you can't travel to downtown Chicago because Mayor Beetlejuice and Kim Foxx completely turned it over to the thugs.

What do you mean "turned it over to thugs" ?

And White ppl can travel anywere they want in the world. Those black women are just as white supremacist as you. Otherwise they would not have got the job. Not that a Mayor can do anything. Governors are the ones with muscle and that's why there are no black American governore in the USA.

JoeB131
No, I see that there are extremes on both sides. Ray and Lisa are an extreme. Bad stuff happened to them, I guess, and that's why they are crazy racists. You are another extreme. White people were mean to you, and you are engaging in some high octane crazy. So by playing both sides, I can see both sides have legitimate points... um, yeah.
Show me receipts of the work you have done to assist in the black liberation struggle that works within your OWN white community where the main decisions are made that negatively affects black people.

The decisions that bring about the bias, the discrimination that affects blacks; all those decision are not made in the ghettoes of black America. They are made in the burbs because it is the people who look like you who makes those decisions

The type of lwhite man I gotta take my hat off to (And probably the only one in history) is this man (John Brown)

weal_02_img0291.jpg

He was hanged for treason, murder and insurrection after his failed attempt to take over the federal arsenal at Harpers Ferry to gain arms for a slave uprising. He studied military history, particularly guerrilla warfare and the slave uprising of Toussaint L’Ouverture in Haiti.

His idea was to create a new state in the mountains of Virginia where black slaves could flee and defend their freedom.

In those mountains was Harpers Ferry. There the government kept 100,000 guns, more than enough for an army. Brown led a band of 22 armed men, both blacks and whites, and took it – but then lost it two days later to the Marines under Robert E. Lee. Brown was badly wounded in the fighting but not killed.

That's the type of sh*t I'm talking about.

BUT EVEN JOHN BROWN

I still would not trust him. I'd still would have to have kept one eye open on him

So how do you think i look at you ?

JoeB131

Why is it that so often when the good apples try and challenge the bad ones, the bad ones close ranks and make life hell for the good? Because when you listen to stories like those of Michael Wood Jr. and Joe Crystal — both of them white Baltimore cops whose honesty about police brutality got them run out of policing - you start to wonder whether individual good cops even matters.

Systems have their own logic, and they operate as they are designed to operate, with or without the approval of all who turn the gears of the machine. You can even push against the gears if you like, but the machinery is stronger than you, which is why, in the case of policing, so few reforms end up changing the nature of law enforcement in America.

JoeB131
And there are millions of cops who go out, every day, and have to deal with all the stuff the rest of us don't want to, and they don't get the appreciation they really merit.

Notice the words you use here. Previously you said "There are some cops who should never been cops" then you say "And there are milllions of cops who got out, blah blah"

Again. You take the POV of denial or minimizing the problem which is what white supremacists do

Last edited:
  • Thanks
JoeB131
No, you'd actually get witnesses testifying who the little bastards are.

Are you trying to talk tough ?..that's funny

JoeB131
But you have a mass shooting on the west side, nobody saw nuthin'. And if the police arrest one of the little bastards, you'll have 100 people whipping out cell phones showing you were being mean to him.

This is what happens

JoeB131
Mayor Beetlejuice got in using Laquan McDonald's coffin as a soapbox. Now we are seeing the results, and she'll be shown the door just as quickly.

JoeB131
You do realize that a star is a lot bigger than a gangbanger, right?

Would black people be able to go to Beverly Hills do what ppl are claiming they do in Chicago and get away with it ?

Happen. Not. Gonna

JoeB131
Again, how is that any different than what any other immigrant group had to go through?

What's white American culture ?

Hating on black people and upholding the unjust system of white supremacy

There is a book by Seth Stephens who is a scientist and wrote a book on google searches. Jokes about blk ppl is one of the most common searched items (like in the top 1000) When you consider the billions of searches on google every day / week. To be in the top 1000 is something

1408894718.jpg

And the anonymity of google searches make it one the best ways you can get a true picture of racism. Also black people do not waste our time creating “jokes” about white people, such as the HUGE inventory of jokes created by whites about black people. There are no black equivalent sites n*ggermania and chimpmania

The same with Italians and Jews. (Are you listening Lisa558 ?) when they came to America they were not seen as white at first even though they pretty much looked it. Only when they showed themselves willing to uphold the unjust system of white supremacy and hate on blks were they admitted

All these other immigrants have been broken. They are broken physically and psychologically.

The system breaks black people (as a group) physically.

Whites can't call us 'boy' but they still somehow can make sure black ppl (As a group) don’t have jobs, make sure we don't threaten them in other ways.
They can still use black people as guinea pigs in hospitals and rip up black people's CV's and poison the water supply in black areas and blow the brains out black people and have a white society that will back them up

But black people (As a group) are not broken psychologically.

No black man thinks white men are superior. We fight racism and we will carry on fighting racism till hell freezes over and then fight you on that ice. This is why the arrows of racism is aimed at blk ppl.

We still here and that annoys you white supremacists to the max. We walk tall. We walk with our heads high.

This is burns your soul

Why can't black people just die whites must ask themselves

giphy.gif

You are baffled at our resilience and cannot come to terms with it. If they were placed in our situation, any of them, they would have died off centuries ago.

And we still achieve in spite of this
  • You look around and see that light skin is a recessive trait the world over, and that white people are the odd ones on the planet in terms of pigmentation.
  • You see black people excelling in any arena where we are given full and equal opportunity (not enough arenas, to be sure, but still);
  • You see a popular culture in which black people are among the nation’s most revered symbols of what’s hip,
  • You see a world in which global white supremacy is everywhere being challenged. In which the white world’s militaries are incapable of subduing a rag-tag bunch of insurgents, with darker skin.
JoeB131
Funny thing, I agree with you racism is a problem.

There was a white Brit called Jake Hanarahan. He wanted a pat on the bk because he said he exposed white supremacist group Atom Waffen but then found he was tied to Baked Alsaka and other white supremacists

There was a white girl called Lacy Green. She did a big video on YouTube about how bad racism is and was.

Come to be revealed that she's dating a white supremacist group member in the Alt Right

There was a white women called Julie Ioffee. She front like she's some super liberal talking about how racist trump is

But then she was found out to be taken selfies all loved up with Richard Spencer

1624730872773.png

White supremacists try to play both sides all the time.

Paul is right. About everything. We see it here all the time.

And then there ais this:

How the Irish Became White

Art McDonald, Ph.D.​

An article by a black writer in an 1860 edition of the Liberator explained how the Irish ultimately attained their objectives: "Fifteen or twenty years ago, a Catholic priest in Philadelphia said to the Irish people in that city, 'You are all poor, and chiefly laborers, the blacks are poor laborers; many of the native whites are laborers; now, if you wish to succeed, you must do everything that they do, no matter how degrading, and do it for less than they can afford to do it for.' The Irish adopted this plan; they lived on less than the Americans could live upon, and worked for less, and the result is, that nearly all the menial employments are monopolized by the Irish, who now get as good prices as anybody. There were other avenues open to American white men, and though they have suffered much, the chief support of the Irish has come from the places from which we have been crowded."

Once the Irish secured themselves in those jobs, they made sure blacks were kept out. They realized that as long as they continued to work alongside blacks, they would be considered no different. Later, as Irish became prominent in the labor movement, African Americans were excluded from participation. In fact, one of the primary themes of How the Irish Became White is the way in which left labor historians, such as the highly acclaimed Herbert Gutman, have not paid sufficient attention to the problem of race in the development of the labor movement.

And so, we have the tragic story of how one oppressed "race," Irish Catholics, learned how to collaborate in the oppression of another "race," Africans in America, in order to secure their place in the white republic. Becoming white meant losing their greenness, i.e., their Irish cultural heritage and the legacy of oppression and discrimination back home.

And that's not happening either. Concern yourselves with the white community, because as I have said at least 600 blacks die eac day from stress caused by having to live with white racism. Thats what we are trying to stop too. But you guys only want to run your fikth white racist mouths.
Blacks are the most racists baby....they also commit the most crime....and join terrorist organizations like BLM, Muslim Brotherhood along with so many others.

Grow up and stop blaming whitey for what certain blacks do. I'm tired of hearing it.

JoeB131
It's hard to take any of your points seriously, Paul.

Thank you

JoeB131
Some white person was mean to you once and you carry that all through your life.

JoeB131
No one disputed that most white people are killed by other white people.

Well go and play your percentage somewhere else then

JoeB131
Most people are killed by people they know

No shit.

JoeB131
which is what happens when you interpret a militia amendment as a right to own a gun.

Right.

JoeB131
But a white person is much more likely to be murdered or assaulted by a minority

Women are minorities. Lesbians are minorities. Transgenders are minorities. Now I'm pretty sure you don't think lesbians and transgender ppl are out here offing white ppl

Don't get scared. OK ? Don't get scared. Just bring it. Say what you mean. Say what's in your heart. What minority are you talking about ?

JoeB131
than a black person is to be killed by a white supremacist.

Well yeah of course because you and other white supremacist will always try to justify why a black person being killed by a white person was deserved and nothing to do with race.
There is actually more women than men. Women are the majority honey..

Okay, um, yeah, so you are arguing that black guys are better at being thugs? Like this is something to be proud of? You know, not something that gets you sent to prison.

Here's the thing. Cops have millions of interactions with black men that go just fine. If you are so much of an idiot that you think fighting the police is a good idea, ever, then you kind of deserve what you get.

Hey, I grew up at a time when "Pollock Jokes" were still very much a thing.

Everyone has encountred injustice in some form in their life... you just get past it.

Okay, yeah, I couldn't imagine why anyone would object to being drafted into the meat grinder that was the Civil War.

Why do I have this image that Paul gets up in the morning, stubs his toe, and blames white people for it.

I mean, seriously, AIDS? So white people made you have unprotected sex?

No, I see that there are extremes on both sides. Ray and Lisa are an extreme. Bad stuff happened to them, I guess, and that's why they are crazy racists.
You are another extreme. White people were mean to you, and you are engaging in some high octane crazy.

So by playing both sides, I can see both sides have legitimate points... um, yeah.

Joe, you are arguing using false equivalences. You stay stuck on stupid pretending that racism is about a few bad individuals when it is systemic. `If you live in Chicago, Mayor Lightfoot didn't hand downtown over to thugs. The thugs own the property.

You have grown up in the relative comfort of whiteness Joe. You really make yourself look stupid in these arguments.

Alexander Jones is a former mercenary who used to work for South African Institute for Maritime Research (SAIMR), which, according to the New African, already had a reputation for masterminding coups and other sorts of violence across the continent in the 1970s and ’80s. The research done by the Danish and Swedish filmmakers brought them to Jones who was more than willing to speak about the work he did over three decades ago. Among his revelations: Jones told the filmmakers that he and his SAIMR colleagues deliberately spread the HIV virus in Southern Africa to wipe out Black people.

SAIMR was launched under President P.W Botha, as an extension of the Chemical Biowarfare Program (CBP) which, according to Quartz Africa, was responsible for producing various bio assassination tools such from poisoned beer and anthrax, to poison clothes and exploding letters. The project was headed by Wouter Basson, infamously branded Dr. Death for his work as the head of “Project Coast”, the name given to the program. SAIMR was run by Keith Maxwell, described as South Africa’s version of Josef Mengele, the Nazi doctor who conducted inhumane experiments at the Auschwitz concentration camp.

Jones confesses that he and his colleagues acted under the command of Maxwell, whose personal ideologies advocated for a majority white South Africa by the turn of the century. Maxwell had no medical qualifications but ran clinics in the poorest Black neighborhoods of Johannesburg during the height of apartheid. According to Jones, he would administer the virus under the guise of vaccines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back