Zone1 The officer did not murder Floyd, should he get a new trial?

LOLOL

You claimed the OP's source contains the words, "the officer did not murder floyd." Those words are NOT in his source...

You'll notice, a search for those words produces: No results found
You're getting yourself worked up over nothing, Karen. The OP consists of two factors:
1). His statement.
2). A link.

The source (those two factors) are what they are and they are no less valid than your BLM hodgdepodge. If you managed to validate your existence over some tidbit then I'm really happy for you but you haven't won any point at all. Just saying.

You're getting yourself worked up over nothing, Karen. The OP consists of two factors:
1). His statement.
2). A link.

The source (those two factors) are what they are and they are no less valid than your BLM hodgdepodge. If you managed to validate your existence over some tidbit then I'm really happy for you but you haven't won any point at all. Just saying.

LOL

His source was that article. Everything else in his OP is just his opinion; of which, I couldn't care less. Patently absurd to claim someone's opinion is the source of their opinion.

But I was wrong about the conversion I used in regards to the level of fentanyl in Floyd's body, so there's that.

His source was that article.
Yes.
Everything else in his OP is just his opinion;
And ... ?
of which, I couldn't care less.
No one is asking you to.
Patently absurd to claim someone's opinion is the source of their opinion.
AGAIN .... no less valid than the BLM tripe that you subscribe to.
But I was wrong about the conversion I used in regards to the level of fentanyl in Floyd's body, so there's that.
I don't hold that against you.

Is this "the tidbit that validates your existence"?

No. That "tidbit", in terms of this thread, would be the medical examiner determing the manner of Floyd's death a homicide and not an accident.

We now have evidence that the prosecutors in the George Floyd case and the coroner knew that the police officer restraining the violent criminal, George Floyd, did not murder him and was not the cause of his death………
Since first reading this OP I've watched several bodycam videos of "resisting arrest" takedowns. Getting control of an offender by a knee on their neck while trying to "cuff" him is both standard & effective. If George Floyd died as a result of the takedown then he knew the consequence when he chose that road because it wasn't his first time.

Since first reading this OP I've watched several bodycam videos of "resisting arrest" takedowns. Getting control of an offender by a knee on their neck while trying to "cuff" him is both standard & effective. If George Floyd died as a result of the takedown then he knew the consequence when he chose that road because it wasn't his first time.

He died of the effects of a cocktail of deadly illegal drugs in his heart…with 3 fully clogged arteries.

If he had 3 fully clogged arteries, he would have died before Chauvain murdered him. The OP is full of shit.
I'm going to make a prediction: If a white man had had a mild heart attack a few months earlier but decided to provoke a cop (black or white) over a speeding ticket and ended up being detained for "resisting arrest" and during the scuffle had another heart attack and died you would be saying it's his own fault.

I'm going to make a prediction: If a white man had had a mild heart attack a few months earlier but decided to provoke a cop (black or white) over a speeding ticket and ended up being detained for "resisting arrest" and during the scuffle had another heart attack and died you would be saying it's his own fault.
Agreed.

If you had proof that he is willing to sponsor a parade "for killing black men" then you would have provided it. You are full of shit.
Oh? Ask his opinion on Amber Guyger who killed Botham Jean. 2aguy ... would you like to tell us how much prison time Guyger should have gotten?

That is Amber on the left.

1699728673912.png

That is George Floyd on the bottom.

1699728746304.png

See any similarities?

Oh? Ask his opinion on Amber Guyger who killed Botham Jean. 2aguy ... would you like to tell us how much prison time Guyger should have gotten?

That is Amber on the left.

View attachment 856887

That is George Floyd on the bottom.

View attachment 856888

See any similarities?

What is your fixation with that poor officer who mistakenly shot that guy and was wrongly convicted of murder?

What is your fixation with that poor officer who mistakenly shot that guy and was wrongly convicted of murder?
Gee, two white cops murder two black guys in two separate States...and you think neither white cop should be in jail.

Just a coincidence, right?

Forum List

Back