The Obesity Epidemic

It seems like 75 percent of all Americans are either
Colossal, beefy , porky , boxy, heavy , large , Jurassic or just Fat F

Nothing wrong with beefy.
This isn’t beefy, but it is America.

1672140904918.png

I blame fast food. Americans eat way too much of it.
It’s not just fast food. It’s all the processed packaged food full of substances and chemicals harmful to the human body. Our omni-present very expensive government, which has huge agencies tasked with protecting our health and food supply, yet works to protect big food and not the people.

Isn’t crony capitalism wonderful?

Yet another example proving we live in a failed state.

It’s not just fast food. It’s all the processed packaged food full of substances and chemicals harmful to the human body. Our omni-present very expensive government, which has huge agencies tasked with protecting our health and food supply, yet works to protect big food and not the people.

Only mama-government can save the poor unwashed masses from themselves! :rolleyes:

I'm not vegan or even vegetarian. My youngest is trying to be vegan so we try it sometimes. This was the first time I tried a meat substitute and could not tell any difference. it was the same texture and taste as a chicken breast. I've been meaning to call the restaurant and ask what's in their chicken we're definitely going back there again! And the alfredo noodles were great too with no dairy or heavy sauce.

So true! I went to a really good place in Walnut Creek (Bay Area, California) a while back and I got a 'chicken' sandwich that was SO flippin good, and I honestly could not tell the difference at all. Well, actually I thought it was better, so that was the only difference. haha. Unfortunately, in the town I live in there are almost no vegan restaurants, so I cook at home most of the time.

So true! I went to a really good place in Walnut Creek (Bay Area, California) a while back and I got a 'chicken' sandwich that was SO flippin good, and I honestly could not tell the difference at all. Well, actually I thought it was better, so that was the only difference. haha. Unfortunately, in the town I live in there are almost no vegan restaurants, so I cook at home most of the time.
You might as well just consume a bunch of harmful chemicals out of a beaker.

I think it's this.

Yes, people eat too much and don't move enough. But to have THIS many super obese people--something else is at play.

Don’t be dumb teach. Think for once. Is that possible?
Don't panic. The Federal Bureau of Acceptable Food will be kicking your door down soon so they can inspect your pantry and confiscate all the food you can't be trusted with.

Don't panic. The Federal Bureau of Acceptable Food will be kicking your door down soon so they can inspect your pantry and confiscate all the food you can't be trusted with.
Of course the dumb teach goes right to tyranny. He can’t think any other way. He’s dumb after all.

I think it's this.

Yes, people eat too much and don't move enough. But to have THIS many super obese people--something else is at play.

Our food supply is poisioned with all sorts of nasty shit, but our enormous government does nothing to stop this. In fact, it does all it can to protect the big corporations poisoning our food.

Demanding government do its job causes mental midgets like teach, to go all in on crony capitalism unknowingly.

Our food supply is poisioned with all sorts of nasty shit, but our enormous government does nothing to stop this. In fact, it does all it can to protect the big corporations poisoning our food.

Demanding government do its job causes mental midgets like teach, to go all in on crony capitalism unknowingly.

Fwiw, not much, I think the gut biome has a lot to do with many aspects of wellness, including weight. I know a lot of people now who eat at the least yogurt daily (me) and some who go for kefir and other fermented foods. It seems these things might counterbalance the poisons....

Forum List

Back