The Obesity Epidemic

We occasionally go to Vegan restaurants to try something different. We had a vegan chicken alfredo dinner the other day that was excellent! We were questioning if they slipped real chicken into the dish we could not tell the difference.

Wow. I'm not a vegan, but that sounds interesting. You couldn't tell the difference??

Wow. I'm not a vegan, but that sounds interesting. You couldn't tell the difference??
I'm not vegan or even vegetarian. My youngest is trying to be vegan so we try it sometimes. This was the first time I tried a meat substitute and could not tell any difference. it was the same texture and taste as a chicken breast. I've been meaning to call the restaurant and ask what's in their chicken we're definitely going back there again! And the alfredo noodles were great too with no dairy or heavy sauce.

That's a shame. Educated women have studied nutrition from Adele Davis since the 1930s. .. and perhaps earlier. Her book, Let's Have Healthy Children is still in print. Nutrition has made strides since then, but her books are a good place to start.. Look what a bloated, obese mess Trump is.. look at poor Elvis.
How tall are you? Trump is about 6 feet, 4 inches.

Your definitions of bloated and obese need work.

How tall are you? Trump is about 6 feet, 4 inches.

Your definitions of bloated and obese need work.

5'9" 138 pounds. Trump is 6'2" and wears lifts in his shoes. He has a 53" waste and weighs 300 pounds. My brothers are 6'4"and 6'5" and weigh in at 240.. like me they are old. Until their mid 60s they weighed in at 190-200.

We occasionally go to Vegan restaurants to try something different. We had a vegan chicken alfredo dinner the other day that was excellent! We were questioning if they slipped real chicken into the dish we could not tell the difference.
You did not have a "vegan chicken alfredo dinner". You hade a fake chicken alfredo dinner. Be honest!

Have you seen Baron Trump?

Where did you get all of that bullshit? You probably pulled it out of your ass!

Yes, Baron is at least four inches taller than Trump. Melania is 5'11".. he probably gets his height from her.
Trump is just six feet two inches and wears lifts in his shoes. Trump is morbidly obese. Look at his diet. He eats 40 ounce tomahawk steaks well done with ketchup.

Yes, Baron is at least four inches taller than Trump. Melania is 5'11".. he probably gets his height from her.
Trump is just six feet two inches and wears lifts in his shoes. Trump is morbidly obese. Look at his diet. He eats 40 ounce tomahawk steaks well done with ketchup.

So what?

Just so everyone knows I don't take any of this personally: I just checked and my BMI is 18.0. So I'm not butthurt about this because I'm fat. But the comments here about obesity are far beyond "people should be healthier".

Stop taking other people's bodies personally, how bout that. What they wear, how they look, whether they're attractive or not. What they eat. It's such a colossal waste of time.

I don't know--we're such a strange culture most of the time.

It was probably seitan which is made from wheat gluten

Oh….Please
I‘m not playing your childish games
Of course you didn't notice when she gave up trying to change the food in schools for her "move more" program. This was her rolling over for the meat industry

Forum List

Back