The Obesity Epidemic

Fwiw, not much, I think the gut biome has a lot to do with many aspects of wellness, including weight. I know a lot of people now who eat at the least yogurt daily (me) and some who go for kefir and other fermented foods. It seems these things might counterbalance the poisons....
Gut biome has everything to do with it. If one has good digestion, they will be healthy and fit even without pre/pro biotics, supplements, exercise, etc.

So true! I went to a really good place in Walnut Creek (Bay Area, California) a while back and I got a 'chicken' sandwich that was SO flippin good, and I honestly could not tell the difference at all. Well, actually I thought it was better, so that was the only difference. haha. Unfortunately, in the town I live in there are almost no vegan restaurants, so I cook at home most of the time.
Yep!

So true! I went to a really good place in Walnut Creek (Bay Area, California) a while back and I got a 'chicken' sandwich that was SO flippin good, and I honestly could not tell the difference at all. Well, actually I thought it was better, so that was the only difference. haha. Unfortunately, in the town I live in there are almost no vegan restaurants, so I cook at home most of the time.
Go vegan! You’ll be in good company!
1672495604335.png

Go vegan! You’ll be in good company!
View attachment 743553

Go eat some corpses, I'm not vegan because of what anyone else has to say, all I have to do is look at the literal horror show that takes place every day in the animal industries to know that I want no part of it. I made that decision 6 1/2 years ago and I can say that without a doubt it was the second best decision I ever made. It has changed my life for the better in numerous ways. And let me make something very clear. You will never ever ever ever ever ever convince me to not be vegan, so give it a rest, Mr. carnivore diet. Buh bye.

Go eat some corpses, I'm not vegan because of what anyone else has to say, all I have to do is look at the literal horror show that takes place every day in the animal industries to know that I want no part of it. I made that decision 6 1/2 years ago and I can say that without a doubt it was the second best decision I ever made. It has changed my life for the better in numerous ways. And let me make something very clear. You will never ever ever ever ever ever convince me to not be vegan, so give it a rest, Mr. carnivore diet. Buh bye.
No need for nastiness. You do realize eating all those veggies is killing billions of insects. And all that farting is warming the planet. Oh the humanity!

No need for nastiness. You do realize eating all those veggies is killing billions of insects. And all that farting is warming the planet. Oh the humanity!
So you value the life of an INSECT over a sentient being.

Face it. You have to throw logic out the window to debate this issue.

The carnivore argument always dumbs down to, "plants have feelings too." Or, "what about fleas and ticks?"

I feel dumber each time I read your insanity

So you value the life of an INSECT over a sentient being.

Face it. You have to throw logic out the window to debate this issue.

The carnivore argument always dumbs down to, "plants have feelings too." Or, "what about fleas and ticks?"

I feel dumber each time I read your insanity
No. Vegans like to think their saving animal lives, but don’t know billions of insects are destroyed. Get it?

You are dumb. Can you get dumber?

You do realize eating all those veggies is killing billions of insects. And all that farting is warming the planet. Oh the humanity!

Thanks for bringing that up, because this is actually an argument FOR veganism, not against it. It takes roughly ten times more crops to feed the 50 billion land animals raised for "food" every year than if we were to just grow food for the 8 billion humans in the world.

So if you truly cared about those insects, you would be vegan. haha

And I really don't want to debate this at 7:40 in the morning. Not to mention the fact that there really are NO valid arguments on your side, I've been through this before many times, so you won't win this one.

Dpsn-IUk-Ww-AAAECj.jpg

Last edited:
The world would be poorer place without animals.

Thanks for bringing that up, because this is actually an argument FOR veganism, not against it. It takes roughly ten times more crops to feed the 50 billion land animals raised for "food" every year than if we were to just grow food for the 8 billion humans in the world.

So if you truly cared about those insects, you would be vegan. haha

And I really don't want to debate this at 7:40 in the morning. Not to mention the fact that there really are NO valid arguments on your side, I've been through this before many times, so you won't win this one.

Dpsn-IUk-Ww-AAAECj.jpg
Veganism excludes animals from agriculture, as well as their byproducts, most notably is manure, and of course leather.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back