The notion that the Earth was the center of the universe was once "settled science"...

Oh yeah?

What "proof" would be acceptable to you?

That is my point: there is not any.
So, do you think there is no way to show the universe is boundless?

(Hint: we have pretty much already shown that)
Our telescopes and instruments have a threshold or limit of reach.

Please, don't fill up the discussion with links full of nonsense.

No one knows if the universe is infinite or finite. There is no way how to detect such a status. If somebody told you they did detect it, and you believe them, then your legs have been pulled.

I did not speak to that. Please pay attention. I said "boundless".

Boundless has a "vast" number of definitions to be applied with. Will you mean with unlimited energy, size, etc?

I interpreted it the way it fits for this discussion, but if you want a specific answer to your question, then you must as well specify what are you talking about.

Timespace.

Point being, if timespace is boundless, then "center" has no meaning.

Bad news for you, such "time space" doesn't exist at all. The whole thing about it is pure imaginations.

If you don't believe me, then show me here the detection of time. Tell me what instrument was used for such a task. Who was the person who first detected "time" as an existing entity. Give me the date of such scientific discover.

I am asking you to post the hundreds of links showing such great event of having detecting time as physical existent.

But, if you don't find nothing about it, then just recognize that your legs have been pulled. Do not deny it. You are not the only victim of such a scam.

Bad news for you, such "time space" doesn't exist at all. The whole thing about it is pure imaginations
Ah, okay, I see. Youre one pf those, "we can never actually know ANYTHING, except the fact that god exists" people. You and Frannie the troll may jave a lot to talk about, but I am not interested in your philosophical naysaying and parlor tricks. I like empiricism.

and real, credible scientists never use that stupid argument
Becaue they don't have to use it. For example, when confronted with a climate science denier, they can just laugh at him, then step aside, point at the mountain of evidence, and say, "have at it!".

And those people then hit the brick wall and end up on blogs and message boards, making weak points like the title of this thread.

Becaue they don't have to use it. For example, when confronted with a climate science denier, they can just laugh at him, then step aside, point at the mountain of evidence, and say, "have at it!".

And those people then hit the brick wall and end up on blogs and message boards, making weak points like the title of this thread.
Wasn't there a big scandal last year where it was shown by leaked emails that global warming is a scam scientists are pulling to strengthen the argument that governments should step in and end capitalism and the advances of the Industrial Revolution?

Wasn't there a big scandal last year where it was shown by leaked emails that global warming is a scam scientists are pulling to strengthen the argument that governments should step in and end capitalism and the advances of the Industrial Revolution?
No. Please stick to trolling your own threads,per usual.

IPCC Researchers Admit Global Warming Fraud

A lying title of an article full of lies, written by paid liars for gullible, uneducated slobs who deny accepted science based on superstition and politics.

A lying title of an article full of lies, written by paid liars for gullible, uneducated slobs who deny accepted science based on superstition and politics.
You should listen to yourself, you sound like a crazy person.

You should listen to yourself, you sound like a crazy person.
And yet I am in agreement with the global scientific community, while you are nothing but a mark for paid liars. I can live with that, ya rube.

Forum List

Back