The NFA and all subsequent "laws" should be immediately repealed. Agree or Disagree?

Repeal NFA and all subsequent laws that the FedGov is specifically prohibited from legislating?

• Total voters
The 2A is clearly a restriction on the Federal Government, and a reservation to the states.

Source? Every time gun grabbers act, they lose BIG TIME the next election.

Gotcha.

Well I like guns and I've never been on board with the government getting their hands on them. I think the timeline for when that will happen gets shorter when people like you are fanning the flames of civil war though.

The NFA and all subsequent "laws" should be immediately repealed. Agree or Disagree?
  • Let's get this vote going and lets see if we can somewhat learn the REAL will of the people.
If the Second Amendment is still in effect,
Those laws that are passed against the Second Amendment, and not in pursuance of the Constitution in the entirety of its protection of individual rights and liberties, are null and void.

The 2A is clearly a restriction on the Federal Government, and a reservation to the states.

Gotcha.

Well I like guns and I've never been on board with the government getting their hands on them. I think the timeline for when that will happen gets shorter when people like you are fanning the flames of civil war though.
If government feared the people, there would be no flames to fan.

If government feared the people, there would be no flames to fan.

Those times are over. They have drones and smart missiles now. Eventually their entire military will be automated. We can't beat them. It's over, and it has been for a long time.
What?

over-did-you-say-over-nothing-is-over-till-we-decide-it-is.jpg

Those times are over. They have drones and smart missiles now. Eventually their entire military will be automated. We can't beat them. It's over, and it has been for a long time.

They would annihilate any threat the moment it materialized enough to be targeted. You don't have a chance.

By virtue of the Supremacy Clause, states, counties, boroughs, parishes, municipalities, towns, villages, and cities are not allowed to ban or regulate guns throughout the United States on their own account, either.
And somehow the bad laws stay on the books no matter how we vote, and the bad cops continue to enforce them to the fullest, because none of the new politicians who take office after an election will ever consider repealing the bad laws.

They would annihilate any threat the moment it materialized enough to be targeted. You don't have a chance.
You clearly do NOT understand the concept of "boots on the ground." If you did, you wouldn't say such things.

By virtue of the Supremacy Clause, states, counties, boroughs, parishes, municipalities, towns, villages, and cities are not allowed to ban or regulate guns throughout the United States on their own account, either.
And somehow the bad laws stay on the books no matter how we vote, and the bad cops continue to enforce them to the fullest, because none of the new politicians who take office after an election will ever consider repealing the bad laws.
That would be by virtue of the 14th Amendment.

The political class does not want to share power. This is just a symptom of their niggardly nature.

You clearly do NOT understand the concept of "boots on the ground." If you did, you wouldn't say such things.

Boots and some other random gear on the ground is probably all that will be left after they drop a bomb on you.
That strategy worked brilliantly in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.

I will let you live in ignorance.
:beer:

That strategy worked brilliantly in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.

I let you live in ignorance.
:beer:

We defeated Saddam's government in like three weeks. If there's a target it's easy to destroy. The right wing won't be able to do anything more than commit acts of domestic terrorism with small groups of people.

That would be by virtue of the 14th Amendment.

The political class does not want to share power. This is just a symptom of their niggardly nature.
Not that it shouldn't be cited or that it wouldn't help, but even so, many black activists tend to take the view that the 13th, 14th Amendments etc. serve only to strengthen certain universal human rights already enumerated in the first ten Amendments, the original Bill of Rights.
Gun rights are important “privileges and immunities” after all.

The National Firearms Act passed in 1934. It's sole purpose was to get Tommy guns out of violin cases because the coppers were being seriously outgunned in the streets. The BAR .50 might've gone down too.

That's why there is a need for bump stocks. They're hokey, but with a little practice, it can be similar to a Tommy gun.

Forum List

Back