The next the next impeachment starts a year from next week

I have a bet with the wife that happens before 2023
Could be late Nov. or early December Based on how bad the midterms are. That would be the Democratic party’s way of throwing the towel in. But they’re stupid and delusional enough not to know that Kamala will make things far worse For them, maybe drive them out of existence.

Impeachment is the equivalent of a grand jury indictment.

Yes, the HoR will be able to impeach a ham sandwich…

Could be late Nov. or early December Based on how bad the midterms are. That would be the Democratic party’s way of throwing the towel in. But they’re stupid and delusional enough not to know that Kamala will make things far worse For them, maybe drive them out of existence.

For my entire adult life each side has been predicting the end of the other side. Do you not realize the two party system will never allow that to happen. The duopoly will always survive.

Impeachment is the equivalent of a grand jury indictment.

Yes, the HoR will be able to impeach a ham sandwich…

Impeachment has become the political version of the Royal Rumble. More made up drama for the faithful

For my entire adult life each side has been predicting the end of the other side. Do you not realize the two party system will never allow that to happen. The duopoly will always survive.
People always say that before, in countries that undergo revolutions…”I never thought in my wildest imagination this could happen”.

Forum List

Back