Joe Biden is the greatest president in American history and I can't wait to vote for him again

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
God he's so cool everybody likes him he's so nice as smart as sharp as a tack he could be one of the best president in US history maybe it's a little too soon to tell that my God what a great person and, oh my God she's a radical God I wish I could meet her she is so amazing she's the greatest vice president in history any way the Democrats are awesome chance the Democrats have to keep you know saving democracy and my God Republicans are terrible people just awful awful people like that Democrats are great and by the great God, why do I miss Hillary she was awesome okay I'll look for a link

Biden
Washington
Babe lincoln
obama

And the rest...

This is the greatest forum ever !!! God bless the unfettered...

You better post a warning.....You know how the "no fun bunch" is when you gore their ox a bit. ;)

s1.jpg

• Banned
You've GOT to be kidding, right? You can't be THAT dumb......
I just switched parties between thread posts ...

Im much happier now & my threads might stick..

In fact I'm really kind of bummed out that Joe Biden can always serve two terms that just doesn't seem fair he should be president as long as you can and be fair a fair amount of time that would be fair or fair share to 34 term something like that that would be more fair my fair share

does anybody know where I can buy my time 24 hats. I don't want them to run out

God he's so cool everybody likes him he's so nice as smart as sharp as a tack he could be one of the best president in US history maybe it's a little too soon to tell that my God what a great person and, oh my God she's a radical God I wish I could meet her she is so amazing she's the greatest vice president in history any way the Democrats are awesome chance the Democrats have to keep you know saving democracy and my God Republicans are terrible people just awful awful people like that Democrats are great and by the great God, why do I miss Hillary she was awesome okay I'll look for a link

Biden
Washington
Babe lincoln
obama

And the rest...

Are you making fun of Trump for saying he's the greatest President in US history? LOL

Is Biden falling up stair funny, or pathetic?

Did Biden, aka "poopy pants" have a bathroom accident at the Vatican?

Can Biden be a serious president when he's a senile joke? Ans. NO

That was the pope

Biden
Washington
Babe lincoln
obama

And the rest...

EmperorShitzHizPantz approves of this message!

Right because we all know that American democracy needs to be rescued every 4 years

Forum List

Back