Speaker of the House Donald Trump Next Year

Odd, I don't remember anyone from January 6 being charged with insurrection.
I refer to "Insurrection the event", not "Insurrection the criminal charge".

History books are written on the macro level, not the micro, so these silly semantic games won't signify in the long-run... not even the short term...

And, frankly, I don't care if you call January 6, 2021, the "Feast Day of Saint Orange A$$hole"...

Inciting to... and conspiring to... assault the Congress of the United States whilst in the midst of certifying an election... is a vile, traitorous un-American behavior.

So, let's just say that your Orange Baboon-God will lose the election for the Republicans if they're stupid enough to ever run him again.

Yes... of course... because irritating the political opposition is SO much more important than the risk to America posed by an Insurrectionist ringleader. :cuckoo:
If we ever have a real insurrection, you may have a heart attack. The Progs with some false Repubs have no character and integrity. They have lied constantly since the coup in November of 2020. They caused all of this turmoil. It was so obvious with the daily riots, the bioweapon and the vote cheating.

Sure.
"Witch hunt"?
“I would like you to do us a favor, though” — are what triggered the House impeachment inquiry that has imperiled his presidency.

Trump asked Zelenskiy to work with Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and Attorney General William Barr to look into Biden and his son, who served on the board of a Ukrainian gas company.
So?

Progs are totally fucking corrupt, they deserve to be looked into.

So what?

I refer to "Insurrection the event", not "Insurrection the criminal charge".

History books are written on the macro level, not the micro, so these silly semantic games won't signify in the long-run... not even the short term...

And, frankly, I don't care if you call January 6, 2021, the "Feast Day of Saint Orange A$$hole"...

Inciting to... and conspiring to... assault the Congress of the United States whilst in the midst of certifying an election... is a vile, traitorous un-American behavior.

So, let's just say that your Orange Baboon-God will lose the election for the Republicans if they're stupid enough to ever run him again.
Trump is way ahead in the early polls. 2024 will be fun.

---Trump wins CPAC 2024 straw poll, DeSantis is second but more than 30 points behind---

If we ever have a real insurrection, you may have a heart attack.
If you idiots are stupid enough to try again - on a larger scale - you're going to get your sorry a$$e$ kicked... Bigly.
The Progs with some false Repubs have no character and integrity.
Unlike your Orange Baboon-God... who is deep into NEGATIVE territory on that scale...
They have lied constantly since the coup in November of 2020...
Liar. There was no coup. You a$$hole$ filed sixty-plus court challenges and every one of them was tossed out because you Losers had NOTHING...
They caused all of this turmoil. It was so obvious with the daily riots, the bioweapon and the vote cheating.
Is there a psychiatrist in the house?

So?

Progs are totally fucking corrupt, they deserve to be looked into.

So what?
Sure, just because Trumptards SAY SO.

Meanwhile, being the most corrupt party in US history, even before the orange grifter was installed.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions, and zero prison sentences.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down.

Just because republicans are corrupt, they think every one is...................but worse.

Nice ring to it.
Impeach Joe and Word Salad Harris and bingo, every Leftist will say their leaving America and none will.

Donald Trump had a rally Saturday night in Commerce, Georgia, and was joined by several GOP representatives, including Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.). When Gaetz spoke, he once again floated the idea of Donald Trump being elected speaker of the House.
“Give us the ability to fire Nancy Pelosi, take back the majority, impeach Joe Biden, and I’m going to nominate Donald Trump for Speaker of the United States House of Representatives!”
He’d never do it. That would be too much like work.

I hope there is no impeachment. The Democrats made Impeachment such a joke that unless it is a serious conduit towards removal from offfice, I think it is a waste. The best removal from office is a legitimate fair Election without question. As for Speaker of the House Trump, that would be fun. I’m sure the Democrats would counter with Justice Obama.
I mostly agree, except for the last point. While I'm sure the Dems would love to counter with a "Justice Obama," with the way the Dems are repelling voters by pushing policies that are causing record-setting inflation and sky-high gas prices, ignoring and subverting border security, embracing radical social agendas that the vast majority of Americans strongly oppose, just to name a few, the Dems won't sniff another Senate majority for the remainder of either Obama's lifetime.

Forum List

Back