Dr. Fauci's Biggest Priority

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Is his romance with himself. Oh yeah and torturing animals. He's like an eviler version of Biden and I think the reason why he keeps contradicting himself is that he has handlers as well. I know I haven't really talked about him before, but that's because I do what works for me anyways,.. not listen to the words of this crackpot as I will never receive orders from the likes of him.

He's just being told to use scare tactics to get us to listen to the bullshit that keeps coming out of his mouth... sorry,.. ass.

I don't exactly know what you're talking about, but I still loved it because I don't put anything past him.
Gain-of-function research makes animal viruses more easily transmissible to and among humans.

He made a bioweapon.

NIH admits Fauci lied about funding Wuhan gain-of-function experiments

A full two years after Wuhan hosted the 2019 Military World Games, determined by House Foreign Affairs Republicans to be one of the planet's first superspreader events of the novel coronavirus pandemic, a top official at the National Institutes of Health has conceded that contrary to the repeated assertions of Dr. Anthony Fauci, the NIH did indeed fund highly dangerous gain-of-function research on bat-borne coronaviruses in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

In a letter to Kentucky Republican James Comer, the ranking member of the House Oversight Committee, Lawrence A. Tabak of the NIH admitted that "out of an abundance of caution," and, of course, after two years of external outrage over the possibility of the lab leak hypothesis, the nation's top medical research agency conducted an additional review of how the funds authorized by Fauci and friends were used by EcoHealth Alliance, the New York City-based nonprofit organization headed by frequent WIV collaborator Peter Daszak.
Fauci made a bioweapon and lied to Congress and to the American people.

He belongs in prison.

Is his romance with himself. Oh yeah and torturing animals. He's like an eviler version of Biden and I think the reason why he keeps contradicting himself is that he has handlers as well. I know I haven't really talked about him before, but that's because I do what works for me anyways,.. not listen to the words of this crackpot as I will never receive orders from the likes of him.

How about putting him in a cage with 5 hungry angry Pitbulls? We'll take notes on what happens

Not to mention that it was Fauci who came up with the idea of "flattening the curve", which is never the right thing to do in any epidemic.
Flattening the curve means making it last longer, so then it spreads wider and deeper than it would have normally, because it lasts longer.
Epidemics end when herd immunity is reached, but flattening the curve prevent herd immunity, so stretches out the epidemic.
And when you give an epidemic more time, eventually you need 100% to be immune in order to end it.
If instead you actually accelerate the initial spike, you can end an epidemic with only 60% being immune through recovery.
That is what General Washington did in 1777.
Deliberate infection, known as variolation.
Fastest way to end any epidemic.

Fauci also fear-mongered during the AIDS crisis.

Video Resurfaces of Fauci Warning ‘Household Contact’ with AIDS Patients Could Put Kids at Risk

An old video circulating on social media shows Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, warning that even just “close contact” with those already afflicted with AIDS could result in infection.

In the context of a conversation about childhood infections, Fauci speculates that “if the close contact of a child is a household contact, perhaps there will be a certain number of cases of individuals who are just living with and in close contact with someone with AIDS, or at risk of AIDS, who does not necessarily have to have intimate sexual contact or share a needle, but just the ordinary close contact that one sees in normal interpersonal relations.”

They need to throw Harry Reid's corrupted corpse out of the rotunda and build gallows there. Hell. To make sure hang Harry also.

Are you saying he was part of creating the pandemic? (Keep in mind I don't read up that much on him because like I said, I don't need him telling me what to do or what not to do.)

Fauci was part of the CDC and WHO project that paid Wuhan lab to do "gain of function" research.
AKA meaning to see if it could be altered to infect humans.
The goal is not clear to me.
Could have been to be preemptive on the theory that bat viruses occasionally have crossed over naturally in the past?
How it got out to the public, is not known.
But it is suspicious that Fauci pushed for "flattening the curve" so that billions could be made years later on fake vaccines that do not really work.

The thing is,.. I tend to think pitbulls can have a lot more love and compassion than he does.
Pitbulls are sweet dogs.
Doesn't surprise me a bit actually.
He's a complete piece of shit, interested only in power and money. His wife's a piece of shit, too.

Fauci's wife needs an investigation, too

Now that Dr. Anthony Fauci is feeling the heat for funding gain-of-function research at Wuhan Institute of Virology and covering it up, it's time to scrutinize his wife. Christine Grady, MSN, Ph.D., is Fauci's colleague at the National Institute of Health, where she serves as chief of bioethics and head of human subjects research at the NIH Clinical Center. According to the Center's website, Grady's contributions are "primarily in the ethics of clinical research, including informed consent, vulnerability, study design, recruitment, and international research ethics, as well as ethical issues faced by nurses and other health care providers."

In a gushing portrait, Vogue portrayed Fauci and Grady as "a medical power couple leading the fight against the virus." But taxpayers might not be so effusive about Mr. and Mrs. Fauci's "international research ethics," and "study design," now that America's economy and liberties have been destroyed by the Chinese virus they funded.

Why was Grady ever placed in a position at the NIH, where she was the final arbiter of the ethics of her husband's experiments? If Fauci wanted to study gain-of-function research on lethal viruses, did he just need to roll over in bed and say, "Honey, is this OK?" to obtain "ethical" permission?

And has anybody ever given Americans an accounting of the money that the Faucis were incentivized to make from their decisions? In 2005, a British medical journal reported that Fauci and other NIH researchers were receiving royalties on their pharmaceutical discoveries for AIDS/HIV. "Dr. Anthony Fauci told the BMJ that as a government employee he was required by law to put his name on the patent for the development of interleukin 2 and was also required by law to receive part of the payment the government received for use of the patent. He said that he felt it was inappropriate to receive payment and donated the entire amount to charity." Did he? Did anybody check? Which charity? It's worth noting that Grady also was involved in the governmental response to AIDS, serving on President Reagan's commission.

Now that we're in the COVID apocalypse, are Fauci and his wife in line to receive millions from vaccines they approved? Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., founder of Children's Health Defense, has soldiered on through constant online censorship to probe the safety record of vaccines for children. Kennedy had some choice words for Fauci in a recent interview, calling him an "absolute dictator" who turned the NIH "into an incubator for pharmaceutical products[.] ... [A]ll he does is develop new drugs and get us addicted to them. Now, under his watch, we take more drugs than anybody in the world, we paid the highest prices for them, and we have the worst health outcomes, and that is all Tony Fauci."

Kennedy also asserted that Fauci personally owns a piece of the Moderna vaccine, along with his researchers. "The Moderna vaccine — his agency owns half, but six of the top guys who work for him own pieces of that patent, so they will each get $150,000 a year for life for every patent that they own." Is this information accurate? Can somebody please ask Fauci the next time he's hauled in front of the Senate?

1642031136951.png

~S~

Forum List

Back