Speaker of the House Donald Trump Next Year

In a pinch I'll take DeSantis of Florida - given his visibility and anti-Woke activism - although I'm not all that confident that he's the answer.

I might very well go for Greg Abbot of Texas - I like his hard-nosed stand against Illegal Aliens and he's got a fairly broad experience.

I could probably go for Steve Scalise of Louisiana. He's another hard-nose but he understands the subtleties and nuances and seems a pragmatist.

And, realizing that they are anathema to most Rump fans, I'd even consider either Cheney or Kinzinger. True conservatives with considerable courage.

You can keep Cruz and Rubio and McConnell and Boehner and Romney and all that bunch... but the above makes for a good start on my own list.
So your top guys are Trump supporters. Hypocrisy 101.

So your top guys are Trump supporters. Hypocrisy 101.
Nope. I have long said that I support much of the Trump agenda. I simply do not support Trump himself. Nor am I happy about those who do.

But I can overlook misguided support of Trump if I get obtain much of the Trump agenda without Trump, to reverse insane Woke-a$$ Democrat policies.

There is no hypocrisy in any of that, other than in your own Trump -infected mind.

Nope. I have long said that I support much of the Trump agenda. I simply do not support Trump himself. Nor am I happy about those who do.

But I can overlook misguided support of Trump if I get obtain much of the Trump agenda without Trump, to reverse insane Woke-a$$ Democrat policies.

There is no hypocrisy in any of that, other than in your own Trump -infected mind.
So my views are identical. I support Trump because no one triggers woke morons more and his stance on the border, support for our military and police. But you call me a cultist. Guess by your own operational definition you’re a cultist as well.

So my views are identical.
Not far off, perhaps, except for Trump.
I support Trump because no one triggers woke morons more
Insufficient return-on-investment, given the risk posed by his thirst for power.
and his stance on the border, support for our military and police.
My objection is not policy, but personal character and trustworthiness.
But you call me a cultist.
I categorize anyone a member of a cult-of-personality who either cannot see or ignores the risk posed by a demagogue merely for the sake of an agenda.
Guess by your own operational definition you’re a cultist as well.
If I am, I'm hard-pressed to put a face or label to it.

"Obvious" crimes?
Sure, just like "obvious" voter fraud, that Trump and his cult can't prove.
Nothing, if you have a scintilla of evidence.
Trump and his cult have none.
You must have missed the NYT story that the "Russian Disinformation" claim regarding Hunter Biden's laptop was real Russian disinformation. The laptop and data contained in it, that the MSM and FBI buried before the 2020 election, are real.

Why did the FBI and MSM bury the laptop story in 2020, but are bringing it up now?
Not even counting the Durham investigation, which may hit pay-dirt too.

You must have missed the NYT story that the "Russian Disinformation" claim regarding Hunter Biden's laptop was real Russian disinformation. The laptop and data contained in it, that the MSM and FBI buried before the 2020 election, are real.

Why did the FBI and MSM bury the laptop story in 2020, but are bringing it up now?
Not even counting the Durham investigation, which may hit pay-dirt too.
The laptop is real. We don't know what is on it.

Not far off, perhaps, except for Trump.

Insufficient return-on-investment, given the risk posed by his thirst for power.

I categorize anyone a member of a cult-of-personality who either cannot see or ignores the risk posed by a demagogue merely for the sake of an agenda.

If I am, I'm hard-pressed to put a face or label to it.
I support policy vs personality. I am sure Biden is a lovely guy but horrible leader.

I support policy vs personality.
Agreed. Unless the 'personality' (i.e., "character") is so fundamentally flawed that, on its own, poses a grave risk in various focal areas.
I am sure Biden is a lovely guy but horrible leader.
Agreed. I don't think much of his "leadership" to date, myself, never mind some of the insane policies ( actual, and implicit or in-practice ).

Agreed. Unless the 'personality' (i.e., "character") is so fundamentally flawed that, on its own, poses a grave risk in various focal areas.

Agreed. I don't think much of his "leadership" to date, myself, never mind some of the insane policies ( actual, and implicit or in-practice ).
And he is controlled by the woke. Very disappointing.

So, where are the "obvious' crimes?
In October 2020, the New York Post began publishing some of Hunter Biden’s texts, emails, and other documents.

Technically, the Times only vouched for certain emails they’d “authenticated” with the help of “people familiar with them and with the investigation.”

The Post’s coverage was controversial, including inside the paper — per the New York Times, one reporter refused to put his name on the story due to credibility concerns, and other Post staff “questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents.”
Not even counting the Durham investigation, which may hit pay dirt.

Good luck with that.

SURE I get it. I know all that! The question now is to talk Trump into it. How do you think the Dems would react after J6 if once in power, the GOP puts Trump in as speaker then impeaches Kammy and Joe? Isn't that the very kind of political coup they have been hollering about for the past year? It could all blow up in the GOP's faces proving the dire warnings against Trump by the Left were true all along rallying their base to recover years sooner than otherwise! That raises many questions:
  1. The uncertain unity of the GOP to even pull it off.
  2. Political, legal and constitutional considerations.
  3. The optics of sneaking in the back door implying that Trump can't win an open election.
  4. The social aspects of governing after assuming power in such a backhanded way.
  5. Opening the door for the Left to then do the same thing some day to us.
Don't get me wrong--- I'm actually all for it just to see the look on Nancy's face, plus there is nothing I'd like better than for once see the GOP grow some stones and ram it down the Left's throat as bad or worse than they do us, but this is very uncertain ground and we must be certain of the consequences.

I've also considered that maybe Trump is just SAYING he's not interested in the Speaker job, for now, until after the midterms, just to keep the Dems guessing and off balance. Either way, the topic is moot unless and until Trump himself signs onto it.
Win Congress impeach the Ho and Joe for mental issues--drugs and senility. Put the speaker in Trump--or whoever........then have a special criminal task forces instituted to do foresenic audits of the Biden and Ho's bank accounts, verification of the supposed Biden voters, and tract down the trillions stolen $$$ calling what these all involved by their proper names TREASON and more importantly CONSPIRACY to commit Treason-should be able to take a couple of thousand of high ranking dem crooks destroying the dem party/CNN/MSNBC forever. SEIZE assets..........Soros/Zuckerberg and other corrupt billionaires to reduce the debt. If only the republicans weren't swamp members as well.

Win Congress impeach the Ho and Joe for mental issues--drugs and senility. Put the speaker in Trump--or whoever........then have a special criminal task forces instituted to do foresenic audits of the Biden and Ho's bank accounts

Impeach, my ass! At this point I'll accept nothing less than Biddum and Harry stripped to the waists and given 30 lashes as the Romans gave in the passion of the Christ, flogged to the bone. Then disgraced, their citizenship revoked and they be barred forever of reentering the country.

But not until every detail of their lives, every transaction, every receipt, every account gone through top to bottom for the past 20 years as they've done to Trump, to clear them of any crimes.

Meantime, they are welcome to wait out their time as guests of the DC penitentiary.

No surprise at all that Trumpers would want Trump as Speaker of the House. Who better than Trump would exemplify the corruption rampant in the Republican Party. A man who defrauded millions of dollars in a university scam, created a fraudulent charitable foundation and who asked elected officials to over turn an election for him.

No surprise that the Trumplican party, the most corrupt political party in US history, would ask the most corrupt former US president in history to be their Speaker of the House. No surprise at all.
Trump was a successful businessman who brought up real issues important to Americans such as the border wall. We will support him in his next campaign regardless of which office it is for.

I hope there is no impeachment. The Democrats made Impeachment such a joke that unless it is a serious conduit towards removal from offfice, I think it is a waste. The best removal from office is a legitimate fair Election without question. As for Speaker of the House Trump, that would be fun. I’m sure the Democrats would counter with Justice Obama.
Why? Are they going to assassinate their own young female liberals on the court to create an opening?

Look at their initial responses so far. Excitement about seeing "Heads exploding". That's the key.

This is all about "owning da libs" for them, a continuation of the cathartic release of their pent-up rage.

Payback. Revenge. Anger. War. Attack. Nothing else matters. Any damage is simply collateral.
That is why Trump got elected the first time. We were already FUCKING BLOODTHIRSTY PISSED before Trump.

We were already at burn-it-down Stage 4 when the setablishment tried to ram a bunch of establishment stooges down our throats knowing we had no real third-party option.

Trump was around because of us. Not the other way around. We were already in FUCK YOU mode.

You'll forgive me, but that sounds exactly like a leftist. Sounds like every other Trump hater, it's all about the personality.

To me, that's moralism, plain and simple. You're accusing a human being of being a human being.

I care about policy, and the ability to implement it. I care about RESULTS, not personalities.

If you want to talk about personalities, let's talk about Nancy Pelosi for a minute. She's practically a psychopath, but she's effective. She gets the job done, that's why she's still there.

We need RESULTS now. Time is short.

Nice ring to it.
Impeach Joe and Word Salad Harris and bingo, every Leftist will say their leaving America and none will.

Donald Trump had a rally Saturday night in Commerce, Georgia, and was joined by several GOP representatives, including Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.). When Gaetz spoke, he once again floated the idea of Donald Trump being elected speaker of the House.
“Give us the ability to fire Nancy Pelosi, take back the majority, impeach Joe Biden, and I’m going to nominate Donald Trump for Speaker of the United States House of Representatives!”
It's not going to happen. You'd need 2/3 of the Senate to vote to convict and that's just not a possibility.

That is why Trump got elected the first time. We were already FUCKING BLOODTHIRSTY PISSED before Trump.

We were already at burn-it-down Stage 4 when the setablishment tried to ram a bunch of establishment stooges down our throats knowing we had no real third-party option.

Trump was around because of us. Not the other way around. We were already in FUCK YOU mode.
That's what I've been saying all along.

Trump came along and had the key to open that door.

I wouldn't doubt that one bit.
Trump has already called his cult to spread fear.

January 30 2022
Former President Donald Trump Saturday night called on his followers to stage massive protests in multiple cities should prosecutors act against him. He also said he would offer pardons to those charged in the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the Capitol that he incited in a last-gasp attempt to remain in power.

“If these radical, vicious, racist prosecutors do anything wrong or illegal, I hope we are going to have in this country the biggest protests we have ever had in Washington, D.C., in New York, in Atlanta and elsewhere, because our country and our elections are corrupt,” he said to a rally audience in Conroe, Texas,
I must have missed something.... . When was Trump convicted of incitement?

You'll forgive me, but that sounds exactly like a leftist. Sounds like every other Trump hater, it's all about the personality.

To me, that's moralism, plain and simple. You're accusing a human being of being a human being.

I care about policy, and the ability to implement it. I care about RESULTS, not personalities.

If you want to talk about personalities, let's talk about Nancy Pelosi for a minute. She's practically a psychopath, but she's effective. She gets the job done, that's why she's still there.

We need RESULTS now. Time is short.
We need someone much more palatable to the public at large and without all of the baggage Trump is encumbered with.

Forum List

Back