Speaker of the House Donald Trump Next Year

You'll forgive me, but that sounds exactly like a leftist. Sounds like every other Trump hater, it's all about the personality.
Close, anyway. It is about "character". And, as the meme goes... "Character counts".

If an elected official is doing what I want him to, but if the price is the overturning of free elections, then the leader's character becomes hugely important.

The lack of character... the faulty character... the autocratic character of such an official ends-up becoming an existential threat to a democratic society.

Again... Mussolini made the trains run on-time... Hitler eliminated unemployment and resurrected the economy... it all looked good on paper for a long time.

But the perverse character of those individuals... and their power-crazed dictums and unopposed decisions... ultimately proved to be their nations' undoing.

To me, that's moralism, plain and simple. You're accusing a human being of being a human being.

I care about policy, and the ability to implement it. I care about RESULTS, not personalities.

If you want to talk about personalities, let's talk about Nancy Pelosi for a minute. She's practically a psychopath, but she's effective. She gets the job done, that's why she's still there.

We need RESULTS now. Time is short.
To get what you want, you are willing to entrust the nation's future to an entirely untrustworthy, arrogant, autocratic, power-crazed personality.

I am not.

Nice ring to it.
Impeach Joe and Word Salad Harris and bingo, every Leftist will say their leaving America and none will.

Impeach them for what crime? Because you want revenge over Trump?
Name these people who said they are leaving. Its bullshit.
Donald Trump had a rally Saturday night in Commerce, Georgia, and was joined by several GOP representatives, including Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.).
of course she would. They are both racing lunatics and the crowd were also.
When Gaetz spoke, he once again floated the idea of Donald Trump being elected speaker of the House.
Float was the correct terminology. Theyre off with the fairies.
“Give us the ability to fire Nancy Pelosi, take back the majority,
And who can legitimately do that?
impeach Joe Biden,
for what Crime? Youre off your head dickhead. It ain't gonna happen.
and I’m going to nominate Donald Trump for Speaker of the United States House of Representatives!”
Go for it son. If you hate communist dictators, you'll get a taste of the real thing then. But alas, it won't happen.

Impeach them for what crime? Because you want revenge over Trump?
Name these people who said they are leaving. Its bullshit.

of course she would. They are both racing lunatics and the crowd were also.

Float was the correct terminology. Theyre off with the fairies.

And who can legitimately do that?

for what Crime? Youre off your head dickhead. It ain't gonna happen.

Go for it son. If you hate communist dictators, you'll get a taste of the real thing then. But alas, it won't happen.
I love Chinese food!

Why isn't it over?
Because it isn't.
Republicans have LOTS of patience when investigating Hillary Clinton or Hunter Biden, which has dragged on for years.
Why haven't they been charged?
The January 6th commission in Congress cannot charge him with anything if he did incite the crowd.
Yes, they can, then they turn them over to the DOJ.
Just like a cop turns over his/her "charges" over to a district attorney.
BOTH are just accusations though.
Who is investigating outside of them?
Possibly some of the alphabet agencies in the government.

Close, anyway. It is about "character". And, as the meme goes... "Character counts".

If an elected official is doing what I want him to, but if the price is the overturning of free elections, then the leader's character becomes hugely important.

The lack of character... the faulty character... the autocratic character of such an official ends-up becoming an existential threat to a democratic society.

Again... Mussolini made the trains run on-time... Hitler eliminated unemployment and resurrected the economy... it all looked good on paper for a long time.

But the perverse character of those individuals... and their power-crazed dictums and unopposed decisions... ultimately proved to be their nations' undoing.

To get what you want, you are willing to entrust the nation's future to an entirely untrustworthy, arrogant, autocratic, power-crazed personality.

I am not.
Fine. Enjoy your food shortages

No, it's based on Nancy Pelosi's personal charm, hence the witch hunt
Sure.
"Witch hunt"?
“I would like you to do us a favor, though” — are what triggered the House impeachment inquiry that has imperiled his presidency.

Trump asked Zelenskiy to work with Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and Attorney General William Barr to look into Biden and his son, who served on the board of a Ukrainian gas company.

It would be very interesting and fun to watch.

Unfortunately the older establishment GOP (the Bush faction) are not all that fond of Trump as they feel he hijacked their useless Party and used it to defeat Hillary.

But we can always hope. Trump might be more effective as Speaker of the House than President.

Luckily it worked, and got rid of Hillary. That in itself was worth the 4 years of Trump. And I'm not a Trump supporter.

Nice ring to it.
Impeach Joe and Word Salad Harris and bingo, every Leftist will say their leaving America and none will.

Donald Trump had a rally Saturday night in Commerce, Georgia, and was joined by several GOP representatives, including Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.). When Gaetz spoke, he once again floated the idea of Donald Trump being elected speaker of the House.
“Give us the ability to fire Nancy Pelosi, take back the majority, impeach Joe Biden, and I’m going to nominate Donald Trump for Speaker of the United States House of Representatives!”
Why would Dotard want to be Speaker when he can continue to run his Stop The Steal scam & seperate the suckers from their money?

The Rubes love handing over their cash to the Con Man & he knows it.

Yes... of course... because irritating the political opposition is SO much more important than the risk to America posed by an Insurrectionist ringleader.
Odd, I don't remember anyone from January 6 being charged with insurrection.

Forum List

Back