The next ompeachment...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
First of all I could not be happier that Nancy Pelosi is pretty much guaranteed a win 2 her District (Jungle Town feces San Francisco)

but here's the good news she won't be speaker of the house, will never again have absolute power..
and all of the abuses that she's made under (promulgated) will b paid for long after when she's finally dead.. (( again I have to couch my language and be reserved because I'm out on so many government watch lists.))

this is not a threat it's not even a prediction I'm pretty sure that someday Nancy Pelosi is going to die and take her dementia along....

She's old she knows she is failing mentally and physically that she knows she's gonna die soon... but I want to see her live long enough to see her Legacy of impeachment for every president.,

at least for the rest of this Century ...good job Nancy

No one should serve in Congress that long...

people in the lower house.... ? George Washington refused a third term

why cant politicians today ?
Power, and the ability to become filthy government rich...

what circumstances I know what our absolutely irate outrageous so Joe Biden is going to be impeached and when, it takes the post she will be okay this is war so this is f****** War

Nancy Pelosi is a sick woman and she's ruined the lower house for the next hundred years, maybe so or maybe not..

Last edited:
  • Banned
First of all I could not be happier that Nancy Pelosi is pretty much guaranteed a win 2 her District (Jungle Town feces San Francisco)

but here's the good news she won't be speaker of the house, will never again have absolute power..
and all of the abuses that she's made under (promulgated) will b paid for long after when she's finally dead.. (( again I have to couch my language and be reserved because I'm out on so many government watch lists.))

this is not a threat it's not even a prediction I'm pretty sure that someday Nancy Pelosi is going to die and take her dementia along....

She's old she knows she is failing mentally and physically that she knows she's gonna die soon... but I want to see her live long enough to see her Legacy of impeachment for every president.,

at least for the rest of this Century ...good job Nancy

No one should serve in Congress that long...

people in the lower house.... ? George Washington refused a third term

why cant politicians today ?
Power, and the ability to become filthy government rich...

what circumstances I know what our absolutely irate outrageous so Joe Biden is going to be impeached and when, it takes the post she will be okay this is war so this is f****** War

Nancy Pelosi is a sick woman and she's ruined the lower house for the next hundred years, maybe so or maybe not..

First of all I could not be happier that Nancy Pelosi is leaving Capitol Hill forever hopefully she has to go home and clean up something or something else

Forum List

Back