Speaker of the House Donald Trump Next Year

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Nice ring to it.
Impeach Joe and Word Salad Harris and bingo, every Leftist will say their leaving America and none will.

Donald Trump had a rally Saturday night in Commerce, Georgia, and was joined by several GOP representatives, including Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.). When Gaetz spoke, he once again floated the idea of Donald Trump being elected speaker of the House.
“Give us the ability to fire Nancy Pelosi, take back the majority, impeach Joe Biden, and I’m going to nominate Donald Trump for Speaker of the United States House of Representatives!”

Nice ring to it.
Impeach Joe and Word Salad Harris and bingo, every Leftist will say their leaving America and none will.

Donald Trump had a rally Saturday night in Commerce, Georgia, and was joined by several GOP representatives, including Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.). When Gaetz spoke, he once again floated the idea of Donald Trump being elected speaker of the House.
“Give us the ability to fire Nancy Pelosi, take back the majority, impeach Joe Biden, and I’m going to nominate Donald Trump for Speaker of the United States House of Representatives!”

This is excellent actually--just the thought of all the heads exploding. It might be a nice face-saving move for Trump if he feels like his odds of presidency are narrowing but I'm not sure his ego would allow it.

But

Doesn't the Speaker have to be elected? I admit to not being up on this information

It would be very interesting and fun to watch.

Unfortunately the older establishment GOP (the Bush faction) are not all that fond of Trump as they feel he hijacked their useless Party and used it to defeat Hillary.

But we can always hope. Trump might be more effective as Speaker of the House than President.

Here is my question for you:

You do know how Impeach and Removal works right?

————

You can Impeach all you want in the House but without the Senate you will never be able to remove Biden or Harris and you will lack the votes for Removal in the Senate…

So here is my next question:

Why waste the time and energy of impeachment and just run someone that can beat Biden in 2024?

Nice ring to it.

If Trump and Gaytz wind up in the same prison Matt can nominate his daddy to speaker of their cell block, if Trump doesn't have his jaw wired shut for running his mouth.

It sure does seem like it.
If republicans have their way...........................................NO WAY.
Even with Democrats it will not happen unless you get someone like AOC running things…

Understand that arresting the Former President in this political climate is suicide and will split this country and most likely throw us into Civil Unrest or possibly Civil War, so no chance Trump head to jail…

Even with Democrats it will not happen unless you get someone like AOC running things…

Understand that arresting the Former President in this political climate is suicide and will split this country and most likely throw us into Civil Unrest or possibly Civil War, so no chance Trump head to jail…
I wouldn't doubt that one bit.
Trump has already called his cult to spread fear.

January 30 2022
Former President Donald Trump Saturday night called on his followers to stage massive protests in multiple cities should prosecutors act against him. He also said he would offer pardons to those charged in the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the Capitol that he incited in a last-gasp attempt to remain in power.

“If these radical, vicious, racist prosecutors do anything wrong or illegal, I hope we are going to have in this country the biggest protests we have ever had in Washington, D.C., in New York, in Atlanta and elsewhere, because our country and our elections are corrupt,” he said to a rally audience in Conroe, Texas,

January 30 2022
Former President Donald Trump Saturday night called on his followers to stage massive protests in multiple cities should prosecutors act against him. He also said he would offer pardons to those charged in the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the Capitol that he incited in a last-gasp attempt to remain in power.

“If these radical, vicious, racist prosecutors do anything wrong or illegal, I hope we are going to have in this country the biggest protests we have ever had in Washington, D.C., in New York, in Atlanta and elsewhere, because our country and our elections are corrupt,” he said to a rally audience in Conroe, Texas,
If the corrupt DOJ & FBI arrest Trump and don't even investigate the Biden Crime Family's obvious crimes, I'd protest.
What's wrong with protesting corruption?

Nice ring to it.

Trump can't do the job. He can't read or stay focused. He would be so bored because he has a compulsion to talk about himself.

January 30 2022

Trump is all about revenge.

Rump for Speaker?

Are you idiots
TRYING to lose the 2024 election?

Uhhhhh... yeah... sure... you go right ahead and do that...

Thereby condemning America to another four years of Democratic idiocy in the White House...

Re-tards... you just don't "get it"... do you?

Trump is all about revenge.
Rump for Speaker?
Look at their initial responses so far. Excitement about seeing "Heads exploding". That's the key.

This is all about "owning da libs" for them, a continuation of the cathartic release of their pent-up rage.

Payback. Revenge. Anger. War. Attack. Nothing else matters. Any damage is simply collateral.

Look at their initial responses so far. Excitement about seeing "Heads exploding". That's the key.

This is all about "owning da libs" for them, a continuation of the cathartic release of their pent-up rage.

Payback. Revenge. Anger. War. Attack. Nothing else matters. Any damage is simply collateral.
Trump has split the GOP in SC and Georgia. He's looking rather wilted at his last few rallies.

Nice ring to it.

Still going with the fantasy that the Republicans are going to do well this fall?!?! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back