The next the next impeachment starts a year from next week

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Heh.. you'd better not lose the house... nancy...
Impeachment is the new filibuuster.

There will be intense house correction...

If you see where im going with this...
Kevin mcarthy will be presiden just until trumpster returns... mmm

Thank u pelosi this is your legacy... #1 hater of trump... reps best friend... heh

The democrat party has a short future, but i do want hillary to run again...

Last edited:

Thank u pelosi this is your legacy... #1 hater of trump... reps best friend... heh

Want some good news on top

The new congress is sworn in around Jan3 of the year. You just got near 3 weeks cut off the sentence....lol

Y-A-W-N. There will be no stomach for it even if the Repubs take the House back.

And if they by some freak of a brain fart do it...you can stick a fork in the Republican party.
They'll be all done. November is a long way away. There is still 11 months of braying about
non-existent election fraud. Remember what happened to those GA Senate runoffs? Keep it
up....:)

• Banned

The new congress is sworn in around Jan3 of the year. You just got near 3 weeks cut off the sentence....lol
Time is money. Dont forget. Leap year and dog years all count. Leahy can't be chief justice again.. who filibuster now bernie ?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Y-A-W-N. There will be no stomach for it even if the Repubs take the House back.

And if they by some freak of a brain fart do it...you can stick a fork in the Republican party.
They'll be all done. November is a long way away. There is still 11 months of braying about
non-existent election fraud. Remember what happened to those GA Senate runoffs? Keep it
Untouchable democrats.. heh
Better get some sleep..

Also... who uses the filibuster...

Last edited:

Turnabout is fair-play!!

Payback is a bitch!

Article-1 abuse of power - open borders contrary to US Law
Article-2 abuse of power - using covid test money to fly infected migrants all over the US
Article-3 treason, abandoning AFG and $30b of US military equipment
Article-4 abuse of power - unconstitutional election reform
Article-5 abuse of power - misusing the FBI and DOJ to threaten parents

I'm sure there are more, but like Trump, they don't need to be crimes, just talking points for the senate trial

The Republican party will be thanked for enforcing the Law and Constitution

Turnabout is fair-play!!

Payback is a bitch!

Article-1 abuse of power - open borders contrary to US Law
Article-2 abuse of power - using covid test money to fly infected migrants all over the US
Article-3 treason, abandoning AFG and $30b of US military equipment
Article-4 abuse of power - unconstitutional election reform
Article-5 abuse of power - misusing the FBI and DOJ to threaten parents

I'm sure there are more, but like Trump, they don't need to be crimes, just talking points for the senate trial

The Republican party will be thanked for enforcing the Law and Constitution
1) We don't have open borders. Like nowhere. :)
2) Your evidence?..I mean, I get that impeachment is political and not legal, but does it rise to the level of overthrowing the government that you took an oath to protect?..or extorting a foreign leader to dig up dirt on your political rival like a tin pot dictator?
3) Yeah, and the stuff they got during the previous administrations that did NOTHING to end the debacle accounts for what? You'll have to prove to me they got something of value other than something to put in a May Day parade.
4) 19 States are looking to suppress the vote..because the man who was going to return America to the white race..lost...and then had a temper tantrum about it. No evidence of widespread fraud. Nothing proven. Just have to talk it up and you can remove a person's right to vote...just like a tin pot dictator.
5) You threaten physical violence against public servants out in the open, you're going to get attention.

You forget that Biden knows most of the elder Senate Republican statesmen. McConnell, Cornyn, Grassley, Thune. Despite their braying, there would be no stomach for it. Now, the feces eating and urine consuming fringe Repubs in the House (Those Freedom Cucks) you can't do much about...but you're assuming they'll take the House back in November.

Don't..bet..the..farm..on..it! :)

The new congress is sworn in around Jan3 of the year. You just got near 3 weeks cut off the sentence....lolp

'Bout time we had a whore for president. Whores are honest.
Anyone can be president.. citizenship no longer required..
Or as Kamala Harris says in the future everyone will be president for 15 minutes

They are definitely going to go after him.

JO

What happens when Joe is not the POTUS in 2023?

In 2023 Biden will conveniently have a “health issue” and hand the baton off to Kamala Harris, who will do very interesting things to herself with it.

Forum List

Back