The next President will be the greatest catastrophe of American governance since the Civil War...

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
It does not matter who wins the election, the next President will be a catastrophe. It will be the greatest failure of the government since the Civil War. Both Trump and Clinton will end up being such a catastrophe. And that is why, as a Republican, I'd rather have Clinton in the White House. If we're going to have a catastrophe, I'd rather it be a Democrat catastrophe.

Of course, that's not to say that I'm not still hoping for a suddenly emergent alternative. If enough people can open their eyes to realize that a vote for Gary Johnson is the best vote for America possible at this point, I would absolutely rejoice at the prospect of a rational and responsible candidate winning the election, even though I disagree with him on some key points. A President Johnson would be a most refreshing aversion of catastrophe. But short of that, if it has to be either fucktard Clinton or fucktard Trump, I choose the Democrats to be the fucktard on display getting all the blame.

unfortunately that fucktard is going to get a handful of Supreme Court nominations, so I'd rather it not be a liberal loon.

Either way, it's our last election as 57 United States.

If Trump wins, the Bankers collapse the US economy which is built on top of the Credit Sand Castle; if Hillary wins, we'll she's just a fucking disaster and can't predict how she'll collapse it

• Banned
The OP seems to be saying that Obama has fucked us over so badly it doesn't matter who the next president is, the damage caused by this administration is irreversible. He may have a point.

Not quite. I am saying that it doesn't matter how well off our country may be, both Trump and Clinton will be a catastrophe.

I agree. If Trump, SCOTUS appointments will be right of cent to left of center. If HRC, center to hard left. There is no chance of any principled conservatives being appointed the branch. If my guy, Johnson, were president, he would probably nominate Marco Rubio, for kicks.

I agree. If Trump, SCOTUS appointments will be right of cent to left of center. If HRC, center to hard left. There is no chance of any principled conservatives being appointed the branch. If my guy, Johnson, were president, he would probably nominate Marco Rubio, for kicks.

Too bad the right insisted on having a nut bag for their candidate. Trump is exactly what the right wing has been demanding for years. I hope they enjoy him.

It does not matter who wins the election, the next President will be a catastrophe. It will be the greatest failure of the government since the Civil War. Both Trump and Clinton will end up being such a catastrophe. And that is why, as a Republican, I'd rather have Clinton in the White House. If we're going to have a catastrophe, I'd rather it be a Democrat catastrophe.

Of course, that's not to say that I'm not still hoping for a suddenly emergent alternative. If enough people can open their eyes to realize that a vote for Gary Johnson is the best vote for America possible at this point, I would absolutely rejoice at the prospect of a rational and responsible candidate winning the election, even though I disagree with him on some key points. A President Johnson would be a most refreshing aversion of catastrophe. But short of that, if it has to be either fucktard Clinton or fucktard Trump, I choose the Democrats to be the fucktard on display getting all the blame.

Look at it this way, 1 million Muslims a year for the next ten years, and who is in the White House won't matter. A safe country for our children and grand children will be a thing of the past. There is only ONE candidate that wants to prevent this from happening in our country. One wants to magnify the invasion by 550%. Germany learned to late. Let's learn from Germany.
Get the UN the hell out of our White House.

The OP seems to be saying that Obama has fucked us over so badly it doesn't matter who the next president is, the damage caused by this administration is irreversible. He may have a point.
I would say the left wing media, and Hollywood, along with our universities that are dominated by marxist professors with tenure.

Not quite. I am saying that it doesn't matter how well off our country may be, both Trump and Clinton will be a catastrophe.
So, things are just fine right now but either candidate will destroy all the wonderful things Obama has done for us?

Whichever one wins, they will be so hated by the other side that the next eight years will make the past eight years look like a love fest.

While I appreciate the dialog being elevated above the knuckle dragging swill currently dispensed by "so called" Conservative media....

What you just wrote was a long winded version of the narrative Trump strategists are peddling.

Which is..."Hillary is terrible too"

This particular drivel is supposed bring Hillary down to Trump's level.

Hillary's impending Presidential administration will not be the greatest failure of the government since the Civil War.

The administration's failures will be that of Congress, and the Executive, because preventing the other guys from achieving anything positive is what both sides do these days...at OUR expense...John Q Public.

Having said that...right now, the Republicans are out of power, so the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Trump would also not be a disaster. He would adapt to the Presidency, and not blow us up.

The GOP is peddling gloom and doom to mobilize their base.

What you just wrote was a long winded version of the narrative Trump strategists are peddling.

Trump strategists are saying we should elect Clinton before we elect Trump? Well, that would be a novel strategy.

So, things are just fine right now but either candidate will destroy all the wonderful things Obama has done for us?

Still not even close. But you know that. You just like to insert words into other people's mouths, so that you can reduce the level of discourse to the most obtuse levels possible.

oh well. they can just blame obama

Pretty sure Clinton would! Trump definitely would. On the other hand, Johnson would just get work done and stand victorious on the top of mountains.
And then someone would post up videos of her praising him. He ends up dead, and the infamous "it was not because of a video" response will be a hit again

Only if they use EOS like Obama did, and congress along with the SCOTUS lets them get away with it.

I do believe this is the weakest choice we have had in my lifetime, but voting for Johnson is a waste of time. If you believe it is intelligent, by all means, waste your vote. I have some libertarian leanings also---------> I will not to tell you what to do with your money, nor your vote. So while you are burning your vote in a fire pit, feel free to throw some of your cash in there too! After all, you doing that will slightly help negate the feds printing of money, and as far as I am concerned, one out of two ain't bad-)

Forum List

Back