The new BRICS map

Still contend we have been in WW3 for some time with Khazaria a part deflection from the really big currency, oil ,general financial and hacking moves -- the real weapons that can move nations .
The only scenario that I can imagine to prevent a complete US collapse , imo , is a full confession of its true and full economic situation with honest intent for a global united reset , one which lowers US control almost totally .

But that is surely Pie in the Sky , which is why I am 98% pessimistic and have planned acccordingly.
If not for this "Khazaria" I would have given you a thumps up :)

So, the world will be a better place with the US taken down?

Like I said gipper, screw em, right?
Yes, but specifically the USG war machine. Do you understand? I know it’s hard for some to think warmongering, imperialism, and mass murder must be stopped.

lol Pax Americana fails, then 'BRICS fails immediately. India is going to surpass Red China, and it won't feel like carrying either them or Russia, much less Africa. They all depend on technology theft and rich markets with disposable incomes, like the U.S. and Europe. Russia can't even keep Crimea in the long run, they've wrecked its economy and turned it into a big liability, for one, and India and Red China as long term 'allies' is just silly, they're barely civil to each other as it is. Red China's financial system is pure junk and coming apart. Without the U.S. to hide behind all those multinational corps and billionaires have zero defenses against extortion and their laundered money havens will no longer be safe places to park their loot from labor racketeering and price gouging.

Last edited:
lol Pax Americana fails, then 'BRICS fails immediately. India is going to surpass Red China, and it won't feel like carrying either them or Russia, much less Africa. They all depend on technology theft and rich markets with disposable incomes, like the U.S. and Europe. Russia can't even keep Crimea in the long run, they've wrecked its economy and turned it into a big liability, for one, and India and Red China as long term 'allies' is just silly, they're barely civil to each other as it is. Red China's financial system is pure junk and coming apart. Without the U.S. to hide behind all those multinational corps and billionaires have zero defenses against extortion and their laundered money havens will no longer be safe places to park their loot from labor racketeering and price gouging.
India will NEVER surpass China - simply due to their prevailing archaic caste system. Russia and China don't need to love each other - but simply coexist peacefully, They are however in alliance if it comes to blocking the negative issues that come with Western democracy.

India will NEVER surpass China - simply due to their prevailing archaic caste system. Russia and China don't need to love each other - but simply coexist peacefully, They are however in alliance if it comes to blocking the negative issues that come with Western democracy.

Red China's economic numbers are fictional; India is already ahead of them and has an educated rising middle class that is well schooled in trade, finance and technology, and they have decent accounting. Their 'caste system' is going away. Education is doing that. the Red Chinese caste system on the other hand is growing more exclusive. Xi is seeing to that as he reigns in most of the new upper level Cadre families, like Jack Ma's and the Shangai types.

Red China's economic numbers are fictional; India is already ahead of them and has an educated rising middle class that is well schooled in trade, finance and technology, and they have decent accounting. Their 'caste system' is going away. Education is doing that. the Red Chinese caste system on the other hand is growing more exclusive. Xi is seeing to that as he reigns in most of the new upper level Cadre families, like Jack Ma's and the Shangai types.
China's military is becoming impressive. Our nation now exists with the threat to others to keep any wealth.

Honestly, when have you ever been to India and China? if you have been, you wouldn't make such incorrect statements.
That one might dislike China's political system is one issue, but it doesn't hinder the fact that China has become an unstoppable economic power. (its simple mathematics)
No outside country will be able to stop China's further progress - only internal strive might put an end to it - see 2000 years of Chinese history.

Last edited:
Honestly, when have you ever been to India and China? if you have been, you wouldn't make such incorrect statements.
That one might dislike China's political system is one issue, but it doesn't hinder the fact that China has become an unstoppable economic power.
No outside country will be able to stop China's further progress - only internal strive might put an end to it - see 2000 years of Chinese history.
What China has done economically in the last 20-30 years is truly amazing. No nation ever has moved more people out of poverty. Dumb American conservatives can’t accept this. They can’t see past China’s communist leadership. Yet China has an economy based on free market capitalism more so than the US.

And besides, India has a long way to go to catch China.

What China has done economically in the last 20-30 years is truly amazing. No nation ever has moved more people out of poverty. Dumb American conservatives can’t accept this. They can’t see past China’s communist leadership. Yet China has an economy based on free market capitalism more so than the US.

And besides, India has a long way to go to catch China.
And China's political leadership and policy isn't even communist. There is a specific reason as to why they don't abolish the Party name CPC.
As for India - as harsh as it might sound, a country where ordinary citizens squat and do their "business" on a main street in New-Delhi - and an average literacy rate of 60-70%, indeed still has a long way to go.

If not for this "Khazaria" I would have given you a thumps up :)
This Luiza re-education programme must continue .

Khazakstan and old Ukraine were essentially Khazaria, and that's where today's Khazarian Maffia have their modern day HQ .

Note how the US were foiled last year in attempted regime change in Khazakstan . A small digression .

Now former Ukraine is run by modern day Nazis including many Americans ( see Biden family crime syndicate) who preach and behave as Khazarians -- nearly all are gangsters who profess to be Jewish but for convenience only .
Remember that so many leading Nazis including Uncle Adolf were Jewish -- it's all there for checking .

Thank you for exposing yourself as anti American.
Soon to be seen as far sighted and worthy of general respect .

But notice the key difference between anti America , and , anti American .
We gather that some of you remain OK but advise discretion on mingling as it apparently can be catching .
:cool:

This Luiza re-education programme must continue .
I am dead sure that you won't give up, but hey everyone's got his or her special hobby.
Khazakstan and old Ukraine were essentially Khazaria, and that's where today's Khazarian Maffia have their modern day HQ .
Only correct if you would include the Russian caste of the Boyars - the actual ruling class in Ukraine and Russia
Note how the US were foiled last year in attempted regime change in Khazakstan . A small digression .
You are aware that China did get involved?
Now former Ukraine is run by modern day Nazis including many Americans ( see Biden family crime syndicate) who preach and behave as Khazarians -- nearly all are gangsters who profess to be Jewish but for convenience only .
Remember that so many leading Nazis including Uncle Adolf were Jewish -- it's all there for checking .
I don't believe that there is any conclusive proof in that regard.

But hey the title of this thread is?

1.I am dead sure that you won't give up, but hey everyone's got his or her special hobby.

2.Only correct if you would include the Russian caste of the Boyars - the actual ruling class in Ukraine and Russia

3.You are aware that China did get involved?

4.I don't believe that there is any conclusive proof in that regard.

5But hey the title of this thread is?
1)If correctness is a hobby, yes .
2)Yes . I think . More recently I thought Moscow came about from the rejects kicked out by Kyiv Say 800 years ago.
3) Most definitely . Silk Road benefits could be huge .
4)Several points contained but not really for this bunch who never DYOR.
5)Forgotten . But maybe BRICKS and with Africa and south America queueing up , the whole alphabet.

Forum List

Back