The new BRICS map

This Luiza re-education programme must continue .

Khazakstan and old Ukraine were essentially Khazaria, and that's where today's Khazarian Maffia have their modern day HQ .

Note how the US were foiled last year in attempted regime change in Khazakstan . A small digression .

Now former Ukraine is run by modern day Nazis including many Americans ( see Biden family crime syndicate) who preach and behave as Khazarians -- nearly all are gangsters who profess to be Jewish but for convenience only .
Remember that so many leading Nazis including Uncle Adolf were Jewish -- it's all there for checking .
lol NATZEES!!!! NATZEES!!!! lol rubbish.

Impressive to North Korea. Even Vietnam owns them when they have their border skirmishes.
Lol. Yeah you’re three decades behind the times. Lol.

Besides, have you failed to see the military failures and blunders of your country? It couldn’t pacify goat herders in flip flops and left in disgrace. Leaving behind tons of military hardware.

lol NATZEES!!!! NATZEES!!!! lol rubbish.
I am going to find it extremely difficult to compete with that high level of informed scholarship.
Are you fact checked and if so perhaps you would like to share your sources ?
OR , stop blabbing like a deranged monkey and show us that you have even an inkling of the subject .

Start with the Nazi occcupation of Ukraine , Stepan Bandero's role then and even now , and examine the links stemming from the essentially US Operation Paper Clip and link it all to US support of Eugenics in Germany between the wars and the funding of Germany by US banks and industrialists over the same period .

Come back before 2026 if you think you are bright and hard working .

Oh, I think we understand. You’re not that clever, or original
I’ve never claimed I’m clever or original, though it might appear that way to you. It’s just that statists like yourself can’t wrap your head around anything different from the status quo.

But Reagan didn’t cut the deficit or debt. He expanded them.

I know. That's what I meant by the one I voted for. Wish I could have that vote back. I didn't really understand politic, spending & debt back then. But now, I realized what a liberal Republican Reagan really was.
And every GOP president since him have been almost exactly like him, when it comes to spending and borrowing.

Trump got me excited when he said he was going to cut spending and the debt. Ha, just another lie he told.

Forum List

Back