The new bill Manchin is OK with gives us 1000s of new IRS workers to audit Middle America!

If you ever bothered to actually read anything rather than spew your Dim masters crap, you’d see that these new taxes are aimed directly at the middle class. Almost 60% of them hitting people making UNDER $200,00 a year. Your small businesses. Those new agents that you love will only go after conservatives and you know it. Your poor little pea brain just can’t understand anything. You DON’T think for yourself.
If Conservatives don't screw the rest of us they have nothing to worry about so what's your problem, mouth breather?

Mad because your boi is under audit or claimed to be every time he was asked to show his returns? Believed that bullshit story too, didnt'cha?

If Conservatives don't screw the rest of us they have nothing to worry about so what's your problem, mouth breather?

Mad because your boi is under audit or claimed to be every time he was asked to show his returns? Believed that bullshit story too, didnt'cha?
Fuck off homo. Hey asswipe, Trump is not the subject here either. Now reply to what was posted or STFU dumbfuck.

I don't have to prove anything except to the IRS auditor.
I have been through 2 and having to hire a CPA to represent me
is not cheap. The IRS ended up not finding a damn thing.

"Prove it?" :rolleyes-41:
So you're making claims that you're basically pulling out your ass.

Ok

Sure...you have been through two audits. Why?

They only go after small fries like you for major red flags.

What were your red flags?

I don't have to prove anything except to the IRS auditor.
I have been through 2 and having to hire a CPA to represent me
is not cheap. The IRS ended up not finding a damn thing.

"Prove it?" :rolleyes-41:
Then you lose anyway. Even if they find nothing, you’re out money for the CPA or lawyer. Of course the IRS is not forced to refund your expenses for those hires either are they?

Then you lose anyway. Even if they find nothing, you’re out money for the CPA or lawyer. Of course the IRS is not forced to refund your expenses for those hires either are they?
Nonsense. Unless you have MAJOR dollars involved...they audit you and that's it. They look at your filing and anything that looks flaky they ask you about. No lawyers...no CPAs.

Nonsense. Unless you have MAJOR dollars involved...they audit you and that's it. They look at your filing and anything that looks flaky they ask you about. No lawyers...no CPAs.
So now YOU’RE pulling things out of your ass.

Fuck off homo. Hey asswipe, Trump is not the subject here either. Now reply to what was posted or STFU dumbfuck.
If conservatives or anyone else don't cheat on their taxes they have nothing to worry about so find something else to piss & moan about, halfwit.

I’ll trust Larry Kudlow over you. Slink off with your tail between your legs again.

I saw that link states Biden said he won't raise taxes on people making less than 400,000 but that also doesn't mean he won't create new taxes.

So technically he could tax people more and not raise their existing taxes. I'm sure it will be dressed up as something as "climate tax" like being taxed for not having an electric car, or taxed for not having a vaccine, or something he just invents and then tries to spin it as how these taxes are important for the country and the world blah blah blah.

Or this......

That means if I sell my old games on eBay, quite a few worth a lot, I'll have to pay ebay fees before and after the transaction, PayPal fees, and I'll be forced to pay taxes on the sale to the feds because they want to monitor my bank account. And I'm sure if it does get into place it won't be long before states decide they want a piece of the action also and want state taxes on those 600 dollar transactions as well.

On top of all of that taxes are going to get even more complicated and harder to figure out. People will make a lot more mistakes which will mean more fines and audits. And it will be intentionally rigged that way. Kind of like why banks only process transactions once a day, the system takes all the days transactions and doesn't process them in order by time, it does it by amount. Largest transactions go first. Say you have 100 dollars and have one 95 dollar charge and two 6 dollar charges they do 95 first so they can hit you with over draft fees on the other two transactions.

I'm just thankful my wife is a paperwork genius and is really good with our taxes. Without her I'd have to spend a lot to have someone do it.

This bill.. unbelievable that any true American would sign off on it, much less all of one "party"

But like I have said, the Dimrats are not really a party anymore. They are tyrannical marxists bent on destroying our country

And how better to do that than to sic the IRS on everyday Americans?
All of this with no mandate.

The middle class is much larger than the rich. When you raise taxes on the middle class you need more IRS agents to audit them.

I saw that link states Biden said he won't raise taxes on people making less than 400,000 but that also doesn't mean he won't create new taxes.

So technically he could tax people more and not raise their existing taxes. I'm sure it will be dressed up as something as "climate tax" like being taxed for not having an electric car, or taxed for not having a vaccine, or something he just invents and then tries to spin it as how these taxes are important for the country and the world blah blah blah.

Or this......

That means if I sell my old games on eBay, quite a few worth a lot, I'll have to pay ebay fees before and after the transaction, PayPal fees, and I'll be forced to pay taxes on the sale to the feds because they want to monitor my bank account. And I'm sure if it does get into place it won't be long before states decide they want a piece of the action also and want state taxes on those 600 dollar transactions as well.

On top of all of that taxes are going to get even more complicated and harder to figure out. People will make a lot more mistakes which will mean more fines and audits. And it will be intentionally rigged that way. Kind of like why banks only process transactions once a day, the system takes all the days transactions and doesn't process them in order by time, it does it by amount. Largest transactions go first. Say you have 100 dollars and have one 95 dollar charge and two 6 dollar charges they do 95 first so they can hit you with over draft fees on the other two transactions.

I'm just thankful my wife is a paperwork genius and is really good with our taxes. Without her I'd have to spend a lot to have someone do it.
Bullshit. Plug your numbers into Quickbooks or whatever and don’t lie. Even if you get audited it won’t cost you anything

So you're making claims that you're basically pulling out your ass.

Ok

Sure...you have been through two audits. Why?

They only go after small fries like you for major red flags.

What were your red flags?
Small fries like me? It's all relative, I suppose.
I have no idea what the red flags were, that's why I hire my CPA. I imagine it was
for some write-offs, or perhaps it was foreign investments?
End of the day, they went their way and I went mine with a bill from my CPA.
By the way, I don't use a 1040EZ like you do, Lesh.

Last edited:
I’ll trust Larry Kudlow over you. Slink off with your tail between your legs again.

Larry Kudlow? Three martini lunch Larry? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Three Martini Lunch Larry can't predict what day tomorrow is let alone come up with a feasible idea dealing with the economy.

Trump who's a moron thinks Three Martini Larry is a genius.

cartoon-080522-copy.jpg

Forum List

Back