The new bill Manchin is OK with gives us 1000s of new IRS workers to audit Middle America!

Larry Kudlow? Three martini lunch Larry? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Three Martini Lunch Larry can't predict what day tomorrow is let alone come up with a feasible idea dealing with the economy.

Trump who's a moron thinks Three Martini Larry is a genius.
Noticing you can’t refute any of that information moron. Fuck off troll boy.

Bullshit. The IRS has been understaffed for years after THE REPUBLICAN PARTY slashed funding for tax enforcement agents who's job it is to nab tax cheats such as multi millionaires & billionaires like Trump who are screwing the rest of us by cheating on their taxes.

They're getting away with it because the IRS doesn't have the manpower to enforce tax laws & assholes like Trump & his buddies are getting away with fucking over the rest of us.
please provide solid evidence Trump avoids taxes

If u can't, shut the hell up

Still not seeing anything refuting the facts Kudlow presented. No surprise there. Cry harder dumbfuck.
The facts are that Three Martini Larry doesn't know what he's talking about as usual. But look who hired him. Boss Hogg Trump which is why a halfwit like you thinks Larry is a genius. Boss Hogg & whover he hired are never wrong.

"Nice job, Larr"!

The facts are that Three Martini Larry doesn't know what he's talking about as usual. But look who hired him. Boss Hogg Trump which is why a halfwit like you thinks Larry is a genius. Boss Hogg & whover he hired are never wrong.

"Nice job, Larr"!
Hey dumbfuck, refute anything Kudlow has laid out or fuck off. You won’t because you can’t prove any of your bullshit homo. Back under the bridge troll boy, you’re pathetic.

Small fries like me? It's all relative, I suppose.
I have no idea what the red flags were, that's why I hire my CPA. I imagine it was
for some write-offs, or perhaps it was foreign investments?
End of the day, they went their way and I went mine with a bill from my CPA.
By the way, I don't use a 1040EZ like you do, Lesh.
I don’t even know anyone who has been audited. Be honest folks do you?

And yet Meister has been audited twice.

What kinda shit is he trying to pull?

All Democrats must go. You can't trust any of the sonofabitches. Even the ones that pretend they are reasonable, like this Manchin jerkoff.

Hey dumbfuck, refute anything Kudlow has laid out or fuck off. You won’t because you can’t prove any of your bullshit homo. Back under the bridge troll boy, you’re pathetic.
Refute that three martini Larr doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground as far as the economy goes. The only reason Boss Hogg Trump hired that goof was because he was good at kissing Hogg ass.

"WE LOVE YA LARR"!

Refute that three martini Larr doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground as far as the economy goes. The only reason Boss Hogg Trump hired that goof was because he was good at kissing Hogg ass.

"WE LOVE YA LARR"!
I need do nothing dumbfuck. I posted the link with the numbers. You claim they’re fake, YOU prove it asshole. You won’t because you're a stupid troll who knows nothing outside mommy’s basement retard.

I need do nothing dumbfuck. I posted the link with the numbers. You claim they’re fake, YOU prove it asshole. You won’t because you're a stupid troll who knows nothing outside mommy’s basement retard.
Three martini Larr has been wrong about everything he ever claimed about the economy but you think he's a genius because the Hogg hired him & you saw him on Fox running his mouth, halftard.

No need for me to refute something that is bullshit to begin with because you opened wide for it, Skippy.

Liberals dont worry about tax issues because they mostly don’t work and are mostly on government assistance.
They do state however that some have friends who Do Work and they get their audit info from them.

Three martini Larr has been wrong about everything he ever claimed about the economy but you think he's a genius because the Hogg hired him & you saw him on Fox running his mouth, halftard.

No need for me to refute something that is bullshit to begin with because you opened wide for it, Skippy.
So you can’t produce a single shred of evidence to back up your bullshit homo. No surprise for a dumbfuck like you. Prove him wrong or go fuck yourself asshole. Cry harder.

Forum List

Back