The new bill Manchin is OK with gives us 1000s of new IRS workers to audit Middle America!

so I guess the experts on the channels I myslef trust are lying to me?
Probably if they are the ones I suspect the are.

They lied about the Burn Pit Legislation didn't they?
*IRS funding provision involves an $80 billion expenditure over ten years, which CBO estimates will yield $204 billion in additional revenue for a net savings of $124 billion.
That looks like a good thing...especially considering it's targeted at corporations and the very wealthy who are cheating on their taxes

Probably if they are the ones I suspect the are.

They lied about the Burn Pit Legislation didn't they?

That looks like a good thing...especially considering it's targeted at corporations and the very wealthy who are cheating on their taxes
ha ha... you are so easily fooled by those liars..

well, maybe you deserve what u get...

Enjoy your audit

Liberals are very punitive
Since most experience little success they wish to harass and punish those who do.

From the CBO "scoring"

Effects on Taxpayers
The proposed increase in spending on the IRS’s enforcement activities would result in higher audit rates than those underlying CBO’s baseline budget projections. Between 2010 and 2018, the audit rate for higher-income taxpayers fell, while the audit rate for lower-income taxpayers remained fairly stable. In CBO’s baseline projections, the overall audit rate declines, resulting in lower audit rates for both higher-income and lower-income taxpayers. The proposal, by contrast, would return audit rates to the levels of about 10 years ago; the rate would rise for all taxpayers, but higher-income taxpayers would face the largest increase. In addition, the Administration’s policies would focus additional IRS resources on enforcement activity aimed at high-wealth taxpayers, large corporations, and partnerships. CBO estimates that if the proposals were enacted, tax compliance would be improved, and more households would meet their obligation under the law.

Higher audit rates would probably also result in some audits of taxpayers who would later be determined not to owe additional taxes. However, the Administration’s proposal for more information reporting, as well as additional spending on IRS technology, might reduce the burden on compliant taxpayers by allowing the IRS to better target noncompliant ones and to reduce the number of audits that resulted in no change in tax assessment.

Yup!

Under Trump the IRS came after me for $73,000 when they actually owed me. Due to lack of IRS agents, it took years to unfreeze my rental houses, bank accounts, vehicles & other assets. I could only use cash live on during that time. And now that Trump made cash worthless, we will soon not have that to fall back on for food, gas & utilities when government freezes your assets. You will be glad there are more agents to resolve your problems quickly.
This just don’t ring of truth

ha ha... you are so easily fooled by those liars..

well, maybe you deserve what u get...

Enjoy your audit
If they audited me...it would take about 15 minutes and would just as likely find that I paid too much

Last edited:
Liberals do worse than punish those who are successful

They re-define failure as success so they can, in their (moral and other) failure appear to be successful (so called).

Well, as some wise person said The truth will out (Shakespeare?)

Liberals do worse than punish those who are successful

They re-define failure as success so they can, in their (moral and other) failure appear to be successful (so called).

Well, as some wise person said The truth will out (Shakespeare?)
How do you think we get people to pay their taxes?

Asking nicely?

Get real.

Liberals are very punitive???? Who is it that wants to arrest poor women getting abortions, but let Jared Kuchner take a 2 billion dollar bribe from the Saudi's, with impunity.
dont know anything about Kushner and the bribe accusation.. not believing anything that is unconfirmed by reliable folks so skipping over that...

Newsflash: Most women do not want to kill their children... interesting how liberals always think they are speaking for all women, acting like all of them want legal abortion. No, legal abortion serves men more than women.. men who don't want to be responsible for a kid for 18 years, esp when he may be married and have kids already.. Understandable, but you don't commit murder to solve your social or moral failures.. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

abortion is murder. A small human is a human..

funny we live in a world where that has to be SAID

This bill.. unbelievable that any true American would sign off on it, much less all of one "party"

But like I have said, the Dimrats are not really a party anymore. They are tyrannical marxists bent on destroying our country

And how better to do that than to sic the IRS on everyday Americans?

How the fuck did he get "reelected"??

Forum List

Back