The new bill Manchin is OK with gives us 1000s of new IRS workers to audit Middle America!

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

This bill.. unbelievable that any true American would sign off on it, much less all of one "party"

But like I have said, the Dimrats are not really a party anymore. They are tyrannical marxists bent on destroying our country

And how better to do that than to sic the IRS on everyday Americans?

Maybe if they get more people they will quit doing things like sending someone a bill for $13 grand for not filing their taxes 6 months after cashing the check sent when said taxes were filed.

Imagine being so delusional that you think everyone is honest with their taxes.

This bill.. unbelievable that any true American would sign off on it, much less all of one "party"

But like I have said, the Dimrats are not really a party anymore. They are tyrannical marxists bent on destroying our country

these guys won't be sitting in their little cubicles.
They'll be out at school board mtgs., nra mtgs, church functions, and all other rw events taking names

Dems give billions away and much of that money was stolen by fraud.... and then they want to forgive student loans for votes but they want to raise taxes and close loopholes as if they were broke.... oh wait they are broke... I mean we are broke.....

1659640530126.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

I appreciate all Manchin has done to slow down the leftist juggernaut, but as I always said, the guy is a leftist, not a moderate. Look at his voting record. The only term for it is yikes!

after this bill passes, if it does, it will only be Republicans who are "dishonest" with their taxes...

not a hard scenario to predict with the evil, malignant misanthrope brandon in charge
Did you guys run out of things to whine about that you have to whine about things that haven’t happened yet?

Dems give billions away and much of that money was stolen by fraud.... and then they want to forgive student loans for votes but they want to raise taxes and close loopholes as if they were broke.... oh wait they are broke... I mean we are broke.....
yeh, what the dim minded marxists don't u/stand.. the ones in EveryDay America, that is.. what they don't u/stand is that when all the corporations are gone, all the jobs are gone and w/ leftists in charge, all our freedoms are gone and then when all that happens, THEY are gone..

Remember the French Revolution... In the end Robespierre and that other leader of the Rev.. were sent to the guillitine along with those evil monarchists and also the.. shal we call them Deplorables..

Did you guys run out of things to whine about that you have to whine about things that haven’t happened yet?
people potentially about to be attacked by the IRS

tend to whine... ditto those who in other ways lose their freedoms

When they hire police, do you whine that they’re going to start attacking you?
Remember the French Revolution

It preceded the revolution in hte Cahtolic Church in the 1960s (which virtually destroyed the Church)

and the French Rev continues in its ugly procession, in its own way.. to destroy all of civilization and is doing a good job.

Remember how the life of Robespierre, Leader of hte French Revolution died.. interesting stuff... esp in light of the fact that history always seems to repeat itself (bc people do not learn from it)

Remember the French Revolution

It preceded the revolution in hte Cahtolic Church in the 1960s (which virtually destroyed the Church)

and the French Rev continues in its ugly procession, in its own way.. to destroy all of civilization and is doing a good job.

Remember how the life of Robespierre, Leader of hte French Revolution died.. interesting stuff... esp in light of the fact that history always seems to repeat itself (bc people do not learn from it)
Here’s what is happening. The rich people who love cheating on their taxes are using ordinary people like you as their sock puppets to continue getting away with their tax evasion.

Maybe if they get more people they will quit doing things like sending someone a bill for $13 grand for not filing their taxes 6 months after cashing the check sent when said taxes were filed.
Yup!

Under Trump the IRS came after me for $73,000 when they actually owed me. Due to lack of IRS agents, it took years to unfreeze my rental houses, bank accounts, vehicles & other assets. I could only use cash live on during that time. And now that Trump made cash worthless, we will soon not have that to fall back on for food, gas & utilities when government freezes your assets. You will be glad there are more agents to resolve your problems quickly.

it will put the number of audits back where it was ten years ago and overwhelmingly hit corporations and the wealthy

The auditors will be going after tax cheats who earn more than $400,000.

Hope this helps.

Forum List

Back