The new bill Manchin is OK with gives us 1000s of new IRS workers to audit Middle America!

This bill.. unbelievable that any true American would sign off on it, much less all of one "party"

But like I have said, the Dimrats are not really a party anymore. They are tyrannical marxists bent on destroying our country

And how better to do that than to sic the IRS on everyday Americans?
The New 666 World Order is coming.

Soon you will own nothing and be happy.

Enjoy Slavery Globalist Scum.

Here’s what is happening. The rich people who love cheating on their taxes are using ordinary people like you as their sock puppets to continue getting away with their tax evasion.
thanks for insulting my intelligence.. as if I cannot figure out the truth of what is going on in the world (or what used to go on in history)

However "evil" rich people may or may not be.. that seems entirely beside the point at this juncture.

Just as the F Revolution ended badly, and things were better under the Catholic monarchy... things will end badly in the US also, if this Marxism bs is not stopped. Look at the history of Communism which shows 100 million murdered by the state

The auditors will be going after tax cheats who earn more than $400,000.

Hope this helps.
not true

I need to verify my information that tells me it is not true but as of today, I virtually KNOW that is not true. Experts on one trustworthy channel say the middle class are the ones who will get hit bc "that's where the money is at"

rich people can and do hire attorneys to protect their interests. The middle class cannot afford to do that.. and the misanthropes in charge know that and want to destroy this country anyway.. so as to protect the environment (or so they say.. they really couldn't care less about the environment either but use that "cause" for their sick, selfish designs)

not true

I need to verify my information that tells me it is not true but as of today, I virtually KNOW that is not true. Experts on one trustworthy channel say the middle class are the ones who will get hit bc "that's where the money is at"

rich people can and do hire attorneys to protect their interests. The middle class cannot afford to do that..
What “trustworthy” Chanel might that be?

not true

rich people can and do hire attorneys to protect their interests. The middle class cannot afford to do that..
Thanks for admitting you are just a useful idiot parroting your propagandists.

But if you read the ACTUAL BILL for yourself, you will see it is aimed at tax cheats who earn over $400,000.

However, your propagandists know you rubes will NEVER read anything for yourselves. Especially if it is longer than a tweet. And legislation is many, many pages. Too much for your deliberately dumbed down intellect to bear.

You cannot be allowed to think for yourselves.

It’s amazing the concern that actually middle class Republicans show for the rich.

Most of us plug our numbers into a tax program and get a result. Unless you are outright lying, an audit would mean nothing to you. And very few middle class returns would be audited unless they put up “red flags”

Just stop

But if you read the ACTUAL BILL for yourself, you will see it is aimed at tax cheats who earn over $400,000.

However, your propagandists know you rubes will NEVER read anything for yourselves. Especially if it is longer than a tweet. And legislation is many, many pages. Too much for your deliberately dumbed down intellect to bear.

We saw THAT with the Burn Pit Bill.

Hell that was posted over 20 times and they refused to even try to read it

thanks for insulting my intelligence.. as if I cannot figure out the truth of what is going on in the world (or what used to go on in history)

However "evil" rich people may or may not be.. that seems entirely beside the point at this juncture.

Just as the F Revolution ended badly, and things were better under the Catholic monarchy... things will end badly in the US also, if this Marxism bs is not stopped. Look at the history of Communism which shows 100 million murdered by the state
The IRS has been sapped of resources and the ones who benefit the most are the tax cheats.

The rich really do treat people like you as useful idiots.

please

just bc someone doesn't agree w/ you on everything.. NEWSFLASH doesn't mean that person doesn't think for himself

I listen to people who have read the bill, and I would (maybe will) myself.. problem is, that is the job of Congress, the people I (we) elect... Have u read it, Hypocrite?

And there is this: It is a tax just the same.. a tax on EVERY American. It involves MORE SPENDING. What kind of moron president does MORE gov spending in the middle of a recession?

and how can you be in a party that advocates murdering the most helpless and vulnerable among us?

you are confused

please

just bc someone doesn't agree w/ you on everything.. NEWSFLASH doesn't mean that person doesn't think for himself

I listen to people who have read the bill, and I would (maybe will) myself.. problem is, that is the job of Congress, the people I (we) elect... Have u read it, Hypocrite?

And there is this: It is a tax just the same.. a tax on EVERY American. It involves MORE SPENDING. What kind of moron president does MORE gov spending in the middle of a recession?

and how can you be in a party that advocates murdering the most helpless and vulnerable among us?

you are confused
Yes, I have read it. I don't listen to partisan hacks tell me what it says. They lie. They lie to you. They lie to you constantly. And you keep going back for more.

You DESERVE to be lied to.

As for what party I belong to, have you seen the YUGE graphic in my signature, moron? I was a lifelong Republican until Trump came along. Now I'm an unaffiliated person who thinks for myself.

Yes, I have read it. I don't listen to partisan hacks tell me what it says. They lie. They lie to you. They lie to you constantly. And you keep going back for more.

You DESERVE to be lied to.

As for what party I belong to, have you seen the YUGE graphic in my signature, moron? I was a lifelong Republican until Trump came along. Now I'm an unaffiliated person who thinks for myself.
so I guess the experts on the channels I myslef trust are lying to me?

well, I will read the bill but again, that is not my job. I have enough to do w/ my own work, but I may read it just to find out if my experts I am now trusting really are telling me the truth. I will bet they are and then, where will u be?

you won't be able to call me a moron anymore who doesn't think for himself..

poor thing...

and if you claim to be pro life and yet are against Trump, without whom there likely would have been no Roe demise

you are not pro life..

I didn't find the bill on-line​

that is telling all by itself​

I found this, though (they're going to spend more of the taxpayers' money on things the taxpayers don't care about. Told ya..):

Inflation Reduction Act Summary [What a joke name]

PolicyCost (-)/Savings (2022-2031)
Energy and Climate-$386 billion
Clean Electricity Tax Credits-$161 billion
Air Pollution, Hazardous Materials, Transportation and Infrastructure-$40 billion
Individual Clean Energy Incentives-$37 billion
Clean Manufacturing Tax Credits-$37 billion
Clean Fuel and Vehicle Tax Credits-$36 billion
Conservation, Rural Development, Forestry-$35 billion
Building Efficiency, Electrification, Transmission, Industrial, DOE Grants and Loans-$27 billion
Other Energy and Climate Spending-$14 billion
Health Care-$98 billion
Extension of Expanded ACA Subsidies (three years)-$64 billion
Part D Re-Design, LIS Subsidies, Vaccine Coverage-$34 billion
Total, Spending and Tax Breaks-$485 billion
Health Savings$322 billion
Repeal Trump-Era Drug Rebate Rule$122 billion
Drug Price Inflation Cap$101 billion
Negotiation of Certain Drug Prices$99 billion
Revenue$468 billion
15 Percent Corporate Minimum Tax$313 billion
IRS Tax Enforcement Funding*$124 billion
Closure of Carried Interest Loophole$13 billion
Methane Fee, Superfund Fee, Other Revenue$18 billion
Total, Savings and Revenue$790 billion
Net Deficit Reduction$305 billion
Memo: Deficit reduction with permanent ACA subsidy extension~$155 billion
*IRS funding provision involves an $80 billion expenditure over ten years, which CBO estimates will yield $204 billion in additional revenue for a net savings of $124 billion.
Figures are rounded, based on available information as of 8/3/2022, and subject to change. Figures may not sum due to rounding

The package includes $386 billion of climate and energy spending and tax breaks – mainly for new or expanded tax credits to promote clean energy generation, electrification, green technology retrofits for homes and buildings, greater use of clean fuels, environmental conservation, and wider adoption of electric vehicles, among other purposes. The package would also increase health care spending by nearly $100 billion, mainly by extending the American Rescue Plan's temporarily-expanded Affordable Care Act (ACA) premium tax credits for an additional three years, through 2025. Accompanying this new spending would be various regulatory and permitting reforms to help reduce energy costs outside of the reconciliation package.

The $485 billion of new costs would be offset with $790 billion of additional revenue and savings over a decade. This includes roughly $313 billion from imposing a 15 percent minimum tax on corporate book income; $322 billion for various reforms to reduce prescription drug costs; $124 billion ($204 billion gross) from reducing the tax gap through stronger Internal Revenue Service (IRS) enforcement; $13 billion from closing the carried interest loophole; and $18 billion from fees on methane emissions, Superfund cleanup sites, and a permanent extension of the higher tax rate for the Black Lung Disability Trust Fund.

The legislation would reduce deficits by over $20 billion in the first year, and – with interest – over $85 billion in 2031. We recently estimated it would reduce debt by nearly $2 trillion over two decades. Assuming the permanent unpaid-for extension of ACA subsidies (which we would strongly oppose), the plan would likely save almost $50 billion per year by 2031.

I have u to thank
for confirming that my sources really are trustworthy. The bill is far worse than even they have conveyed to yours truly. You also got me to look up this bill to read for myself, and I found out I (we Americans) cannot do that bc it was not posted (or are my eyes worse than I thought?). Thanks for helping me to confirm that the Dimrats are just as corrupt and MISANTHROPIC as I have always known them to be, which of course did not need any confirmation but hey... thanks just the same

I didn't find the bill on-line​

that is telling all by itself​

I found this, though (they're going to spend more of the taxpayers' money on things the taxpayers don't care about. Told ya..):

Inflation Reduction Act Summary [What a joke name]

PolicyCost (-)/Savings (2022-2031)
Energy and Climate-$386 billion
Clean Electricity Tax Credits-$161 billion
Air Pollution, Hazardous Materials, Transportation and Infrastructure-$40 billion
Individual Clean Energy Incentives-$37 billion
Clean Manufacturing Tax Credits-$37 billion
Clean Fuel and Vehicle Tax Credits-$36 billion
Conservation, Rural Development, Forestry-$35 billion
Building Efficiency, Electrification, Transmission, Industrial, DOE Grants and Loans-$27 billion
Other Energy and Climate Spending-$14 billion
Health Care-$98 billion
Extension of Expanded ACA Subsidies (three years)-$64 billion
Part D Re-Design, LIS Subsidies, Vaccine Coverage-$34 billion
Total, Spending and Tax Breaks-$485 billion
Health Savings$322 billion
Repeal Trump-Era Drug Rebate Rule$122 billion
Drug Price Inflation Cap$101 billion
Negotiation of Certain Drug Prices$99 billion
Revenue$468 billion
15 Percent Corporate Minimum Tax$313 billion
IRS Tax Enforcement Funding*$124 billion
Closure of Carried Interest Loophole$13 billion
Methane Fee, Superfund Fee, Other Revenue$18 billion
Total, Savings and Revenue$790 billion
Net Deficit Reduction$305 billion
Memo: Deficit reduction with permanent ACA subsidy extension~$155 billion

*IRS funding provision involves an $80 billion expenditure over ten years, which CBO estimates will yield $204 billion in additional revenue for a net savings of $124 billion.
Figures are rounded, based on available information as of 8/3/2022, and subject to change. Figures may not sum due to rounding

The package includes $386 billion of climate and energy spending and tax breaks – mainly for new or expanded tax credits to promote clean energy generation, electrification, green technology retrofits for homes and buildings, greater use of clean fuels, environmental conservation, and wider adoption of electric vehicles, among other purposes. The package would also increase health care spending by nearly $100 billion, mainly by extending the American Rescue Plan's temporarily-expanded Affordable Care Act (ACA) premium tax credits for an additional three years, through 2025. Accompanying this new spending would be various regulatory and permitting reforms to help reduce energy costs outside of the reconciliation package.

The $485 billion of new costs would be offset with $790 billion of additional revenue and savings over a decade. This includes roughly $313 billion from imposing a 15 percent minimum tax on corporate book income; $322 billion for various reforms to reduce prescription drug costs; $124 billion ($204 billion gross) from reducing the tax gap through stronger Internal Revenue Service (IRS) enforcement; $13 billion from closing the carried interest loophole; and $18 billion from fees on methane emissions, Superfund cleanup sites, and a permanent extension of the higher tax rate for the Black Lung Disability Trust Fund.

The legislation would reduce deficits by over $20 billion in the first year, and – with interest – over $85 billion in 2031. We recently estimated it would reduce debt by nearly $2 trillion over two decades. Assuming the permanent unpaid-for extension of ACA subsidies (which we would strongly oppose), the plan would likely save almost $50 billion per year by 2031.
Well...you're on the right track. Did you read it?

I have u to thank
for confirming that my sources really are trustworthy. The bill is far worse than even they have conveyed to yours truly. You also got me to look up this bill to read for myself, and I found out I (we Americans) cannot do that bc it was not posted (or are my eyes worse than I thought?). Thanks for helping me to confirm that the Dimrats are just as corrupt and MISANTHROPIC as I have always known them to be, which of course did not need any confirmation but hey... thanks just the same
What do you think you found there that "confirms" your unnamed source?

Forum List

Back