The Nature of "Islamic" Terrorism

can you account for those billions in western countries?

Sure, since you asked. And anyone who "thanks" a fucking scumbag like sunni the douchebag is on a VERY short leash with me.

FrontPage Magazine - The Saudi Fifth Column On Our Nation's Campuses

Over the last 30 years, the Saudi royal family has contributed upwards of $70 billion to spread its anti-American and anti-Israeli propaganda. This sum, it has been observed, makes the one billion dollars per annum spent by the Soviet Union during the Cold War pale by comparison.4 To quote the Saudi English language daily, Ain Al Yaqueen: “The kingdom of Saudi Arabia, under the custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Fahd Ibn Abdul Aziz, has positively shouldered responsibility and played a promising role in order to raise the banner of Islam all over the globe and raise the Islamic call either inside or outside the kingdom.”5

... Yet the money the Saudis are pouring into our universities in the form of gifts and endowments is alarming: King Fahd donated $20 million dollars to set up a Middle East Studies Center at the University of Arkansas; $5 million was donated to UC Berkeley’s Center For Middle East Studies from two Saudi sheiks linked to funding al-Qaeda;9 $2.5 million dollars to Harvard; $8.1 million dollars to Georgetown; $11 million dollars to Cornell; $1.5 million dollars to Texas A&M; $5 million dollars to MIT; $1 million dollars to Princeton. Rutgers received $5 million dollars to endow a chair. So did Columbia, which tried to obscure the money’s source.10 Other recipients of Saudi largesse include UC-Santa Barbara, Johns Hopkins, Rice University, American University, University of Chicago, Syracuse University, USC, UCLA, Duke University and Howard University, among many others.11

Muslim filth, your goal of poisoning every forum like the cancer islam is won't work.

Oh, do I have a crusader on my hands? :lol:

Save it for somebody who cares, tough guy.

The muslim filth want to take over the world, first through benign-seeming waves of immigration.

They are also spending billions in schools, universities, propagandist magazines like WRMEA, etc that denigrate the West and basic freedoms.

The minaret ban is the first line in the sand that the world is saying "Enough!"

Death to muslim terrorist supporters like you.
One of us is a fanatical advocate of bombing a foreign country and many of its civilians. It is not me. :lol:

FrontPage Magazine - The Saudi Fifth Column On Our Nation's Campuses
:rofl:

Horowitz? You're fucking kidding me. I may as well cite news articles from IkhwanWeb and act as if they're unbiased.

Ikhwanweb :: The Muslim Brotherhood Official English Website

One of us is a fanatical advocate of bombing a foreign country and many of its civilians.

I advocate the destruction of the military/WMD component of a rogue nation. You prefer to protect a monstrous dictatorship simply because they are muslims. Fuck you muslim terrorist filth.

Horowitz? You're fucking kidding me. I may as well cite news articles from IkhwanWeb and act as if they're unbiased.

Good job douchebag, attack the messenger.

Except the article is superbly sourced and has detailed numbers.

You keep screeching about the messenger asshole,as if somehow, some way, that will get the spotlight off of the muslim imperialistic aims. NOT.

I advocate the destruction of the military/WMD component of a rogue nation.
Funny; when I say the same things about Israel, I'm lambasted!

You prefer to protect a monstrous dictatorship simply because they are muslims. Fuck you muslim terrorist filth.
I don't support the government of Iran or their poisonous heresy. I also don't advocate bombing their country simply because they are Muslims who have the audacity to seek nuclear power. :cuckoo:

Good job douchebag, attack the messenger.
When the messenger is so irredeemably biased, the message can be discarded as crap.

Except the article is superbly sourced and has detailed numbers.
:lol:

When the first source an article cites is William F. Buckley, Jr.'s National Review (dead link), pardon me if I doubt that it's unbiased. I don't need to do this to know that Horowitz is a tool and Frontpage Magazine is a worthless rag, but for shits and giggles, let's take a look at some of the other sources cited by your article.

The second (dead) link is to "ROPMA", a rinky-dink site with hardly any content and a tagline that reads "allah is no God and islam is no Religion [sic.]"

The third link is also dead and attempts to lead me to a website with no decipherable name; it's simply an IP address.

The fourth link, which -- you guessed it -- is as dead as the three previous links, takes me to the "Center for Security Policy," whose stated goal involves "undermin[ing] the ideological foundations of totalitarianism and Islamist extremism with at least as much skill, discipline and tenacity as President Reagan employed against Communism to prevail in the Cold War. :)lol:)"

The next two sources are from "Townhall.com," a self-described conservative website plastered with ads telling me how Sarah Palin is going rogue (presumably in a good way, like fellow maverick John McCain. :lol:)

The seventh is yet another broken link to a WorldNetDaily article, followed by another broken link that I believe is attempting to take me to the website of Bahrain's economic development board. Hey, the first unbiased source! Too bad the link doesn't work. Shall I go on, or is this enough to help you realize that bullshit cannot be substantiated with other bullshit? :rofl:

You keep screeching about the messenger asshole,as if somehow, some way, that will get the spotlight off of the muslim imperialistic aims. NOT.
Cite an article from a source that's worth a damn and then talk to me.

I once followed RhodeStupid's links to various articles he posted.

The first led me to Lobotomy.com

It was a site for people like him who had experianced the surgery and now had mental issues..

The next link was to something called Loon.com

It was for those who eat prozac like candy, yet it makes no difference.

And other site RhodeStupid sourced was Retard.com

For those who's mental condition puts them in the lower IQ bracket.

I don't support the government of Iran or their poisonous heresy. I also don't advocate bombing their country simply because they are Muslims who have the audacity to seek nuclear power. :cuckoo:.
You do seem consisent in you contention that Iran follows a heretical version of Islam.
When the messenger is so irredeemably biased, the message can be discarded as crap. .
Rhodes is nearly as bigoted as Shogun, two sides of the same coin.
Cite an article from a source that's worth a damn and then talk to me.
Is it true that it is Blasphemy, which is punishable by death, to practice a religion other than the state approved version of Islam?
Would You be executed in Iran for calling their version of Islam heretical?
Is it blasphemy to say the Koran is boring?
How about reciting Islamic prayers in a language other than Arabic?

The History of Islam begins with it in an isolated region. It spread quickly to other regions, including the entire Middle East. Take a look at the religious demographics of Europe - the surviving center of initial Cristian expansion (because Christianity in Turkey and the Levant has been nearly eradicated ) - and see the spread of religious beliefs. Now compare that with the Islamic countries in the Middle east.
France is about 50% Christian and has ~10% Islam
Compare with Turkey where over 99% of the population is Islamic.

:lol:

yea dude.. YOU sure are one to talk about two sides of a coin.

:thup:

:rofl:

You do seem consisent in you contention that Iran follows a heretical version of Islam.
It is an affront to Islam and logic. What scriptural or rational basis could there possibly be for the belief that certain imams, mere men, are absolutely infallible?

When the messenger is so irredeemably biased, the message can be discarded as crap.
Rhodes is nearly as bigoted as Shogun, two sides of the same coin.
From what I can tell, Shogun is an advocate of ethno-religious equality, which is more than can be said about RS and most supporters of Israel.

Is it true that it is Blasphemy, which is punishable by death,
Mere blasphemy should not be a capital offense in a properly Islamic legal system. I'm not aware of any passage of the Qur'an that could be construed as a call for death to blasphemers. Their punishment is in the hereafter.

The life of this world is made to seem fair to those who disbelieve, and they mock those who believe. And those who keep their duty will be above them on the day of Resurrection. And Allah gives to whom He pleases without measure. - 2:212

And indeed He has revealed to you in the Book that when you hear Allah’s messages disbelieved in and mocked at, sit not with them until they enter into some other discourse, for then indeed you would be like them. Surely Allah will gather together the hypocrites and the disbelievers all in hell -- Those who wait (for misfortunes) for you. Then if you have a victory from Allah they say: Were we not with you? And if there is a chance for the disbelievers, they say: Did we not prevail over you and defend you from the believers? So Allah will judge between you on the day of Resurrection. And Allah will by no means give the disbelievers a way against the believers. - 4:140-141

O you who believe, take not for friends those who take your religion as a mockery and a sport, from among those who were given the Book before you and the disbelievers; and keep your duty to Allah if you are believers. And when you call to prayer they take it as a mockery and a sport. That is because they are a people who understand not. - 5:57-58​

to practice a religion other than the state approved version of Islam?
The suggestion that this should be a capital offense requires ignoring centuries of peaceful coexistence and a profusion of scriptural passages that encourage freedom of conscience.

Would You be executed in Iran for calling their version of Islam heretical?
I don't know. I see nothing wrong with doing it from here.

Is it blasphemy to say the Koran is boring?
It is mere mockery.

How about reciting Islamic prayers in a language other than Arabic?
That would be bid'ah, innovation in religious matters with no scriptural justification. The prayers themselves should be performed in the original language; du'a (supplication) can be done in any language.

The History of Islam begins with it in an isolated region. It spread quickly to other regions, including the entire Middle East. Take a look at the religious demographics of Europe - the surviving center of initial Cristian expansion (because Christianity in Turkey and the Levant has been nearly eradicated ) - and see the spread of religious beliefs. Now compare that with the Islamic countries in the Middle east.
Okay. :eusa_eh:

Okay. :eusa_eh:
I must not have been clear.
France was once a center of Christianity - Charlemagne spread the faith into norther Europe (Saxony for example) - yet now there exists religious diversity in France.
Turkey was once the center of the Ottoman Empire, the region was also the home of early Christianity and converted to Islam only after the Turks pushed the Byzantines out of the region. Despite the number of Christian you might expect to find, the population is overwhelmingly Islamic. The truth is this is due to forced conversion and massacres of non-Islamic populations, akin to the Catholic conversions of natives in the Americas.
That the intolerance remains high today is seen in the continued dominance in each region by the Islamic churches (mosques if you prefer) which results in such a huge concentration of the faithful.

"Mr.Kalam" is a sanctimonious gasbag who takes the narrowest interpretation of Islam, disposes of Islamic history ,and claims he is the source of Islamic understanding .
He wishes all to imagine only he knows real Islam.
Anyone who has a different interpretation is "Unislamic"

It doesn't take long to prove his interpretation does not represent mainstream traditional Islam.
His jihad is to camouflage Islam behind whatever cloak he can invent on the spot .
His efforts are transparent and juvenile .

I must not have been clear.
France was once a center of Christianity - Charlemagne spread the faith into norther Europe (Saxony for example) - yet now there exists religious diversity in France.
Turkey was once the center of the Ottoman Empire, the region was also the home of early Christianity and converted to Islam only after the Turks pushed the Byzantines out of the region. Despite the number of Christian you might expect to find, the population is overwhelmingly Islamic.
Why would you expect to find a large Christian population in Turkey? :eusa_eh: Unlike France and other European countries, Turkey did not suffer a severe labor shortage after World War II, nor did it control Christian colonies that could have acted as a source of cheap labor. The two situations are not at all alike and have infinitely more to do with economic trends than with religious beliefs.

Why would you expect to find a large Christian population in Turkey?
The Nicene creed comes from the city of Nicaea which indicates a very strong Christian presence. Nicaea is on the west coast of modern day Turkey.
Constantinople, renamed Istanbul, was once the center of Eastern Orthodoxy.
So why should I not expect to find a large Christian population in Turkey?

Great Britain was once the center of Celtic culture and the Druid religion.

So why should I not expect to find a large Celtic population there?

Because the world has always been a Hobbsian free for all, playing at being the just victim (a victim who has certainly victimised some one, some where, some time, in time) or playing at being the just moral relativist who thinks their "evil" culture owes any other culture for historical transgressions every other culture has comitted to some one, some where at some time; has fuck little to do with who controls what.

Nor does beilef in God, any God, any imaginary freind you wish to believe in.

It is all about power, economic, military and will.

It is this way and no other.

Last edited:
The Nicene creed comes from the city of Nicaea which indicates a very strong Christian presence. Nicaea is on the west coast of modern day Turkey.

For the reasons I listed in the portion of my post you chose to omit from your response. :cuckoo:

For the reasons I listed in the portion of my post you chose to omit from your response. :cuckoo:

I did not see the genocide of Christians by the Turks listed in your referenced post. Could you point it out for me?

There exists a common misconception that "Islamic terrorism" exists solely to punish the U.S. for its secularism and liberal democratic "values," but it seems more accurate to note that a more likely motive is anger regarding specific perceived encroachments by U.S. political regimes in terms of support for the Israeli government.

What comes of this is revelation of the fact that there are deeper political motivations for "Islamist" assaults against U.S. targets

One then must pose the question: Doesn't Israel's Government have any other political support? Let's suppose not, just for the sake of a focused arguement.

Now, you contend that the "anger" that Islam has, isn't because of US secularism (true, since if secularism was angering Islam, then Europe offers many more targets), or "Liberal Democratic Values" (true, since, again, almost every country on the planet has more liberal democratic values than any Islamic nation).

that can be altered by their realization of the differences between the U.S. political class and the U.S. general population and the consequent immorality of attacking the latter as if it was the former

Hmmmm......I find it difficult to believe that those that cannot realize that being "angered" about US policy in support of Israel to the point of Attacking the US (to....what? Change Policy?) will realize any difference between a so-called "Political Class" and the "US General Population." Quite frankly, even as a US Citizen, I firmly believe I'm in the Political Class as well as the General Population.

But if I'm wrong, it only supports my contension that CERTAINLY, Islamists, who are much less likely than any citizen of any democracy to understand whatever this distinction may be, will never get it.

since they become aware of the divergence between the two when it comes to foreign policy formation

Again, lets assume there IS a "Divergence." Why would there be a change in policy toward Israel? To appease Islamist Extremists? I can think of nothing more politically suicidal in the USA.

That also means that an impediment to rational analysis and the formation of sound foreign policy by U.S. political regimes will continue to exist so long as this myth is sustained.

No, the impediment to a political change from US support of Israel is the activities of Islamist Terrorists, not the justifications of the activity.

I did not see the genocide of Christians by the Turks listed in your referenced post. Could you point it out for me?

I'm sorry; I have no idea what the ethnic cleansing of some 600,000 Armenians by a secularist revolutionary movement could possibly have to do with Islam. Perhaps you can fill me in.

I'm sorry; I have no idea what the ethnic cleansing of some 600,000 Armenians by a secularist revolutionary movement could possibly have to do with Islam. Perhaps you can fill me in.
I'm sorry, but I recall reading that the Armenian Genocide was conducted by Islamic Turks.
Is Turkey another of those pseudo-Islamic places?
You know, the places where they have Mosques and the Koran and all the trappings of Islam and still kill people left and right.
Though it does seem that a rather distressing number of the countries with over 90% Islam have a history of similar "ethnic" cleansing directed as other religions. Almost as if Islam supported such killing.
But those like you assure us that, despite the rhetoric of certain radicals about killing all the infidels, "real" Islam doe not support such tactics.

Forum List

Back