Keep yakking goofus.....nobody will vote for Biden especially given that he plans to turn it all over to some fat black chick who spits through her teethYep, I know. Hope springs eternal in Trumpland. But hey, maybe that vaccine will be out by November 3rd. Oh yeah, and no one except you right wingers cares about Hunter Biden. I mean, literally, no one.1. You seem so optimistic, I don't want to spoil your election hopes. I hope you watched the video I posted about 2016, its eerily like the "Trump can't win" MSM drumbeat now. The dems have a "blue wall" that Trump can't get over, Trump has no path to 270 electoral votes, etc. IMHO 2020 will be like this <again>1) Again, this isn't 2016. The incumbent has a record. And you can post brightly colored maps with a lot open space in this country that is considered red all that you want. States like Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Utah are sparsely populated. We already know these states are going to vote red. As you right wingers so rightly point out, the state's electoral votes are what count. And right now, he's behind in all the states he carried in 2016..and running even to behind in three others he won by a significant margin. And I wouldn't hope too greatly for those debates. The second Trump has to explain policy and can't resort to his bullying tactics or blustering, he's toast.1. The entire point of the 2016 video is that early polls are wrong, and the 95% negative MSM is wrong. The blue archipelago, or democrat plantations can be very blue, but that does not account for the solid red areas. Polls won't matter until after the debates. I also know union folks who will swear they will vote for Biden when polled, but like in 2016, they will vote for Trump.Everything in the OP is correct. But it was barely 77,000 votes across three states. None of which he is leading in right now. He's also down in Florida, North Carolina, and Arizona and running just about even in Texas and Ohio.LOL!! Another attempt to rewrite 2016...here it is again in case you forgot:
He has a record to run on this year. He's not the outsider. All people are seeing right now is 160K dead (and climbing), 12% unemployment, and a guy who doesn't seem like he can stay focused long enough to finish a sentence.
This ain't 2016.
View attachment 371910
2. If the democrats are trying to blame Trump for the covid pandemic, voters are not stupid. Good luck with Biden after the debates.
3. In November you can either vote with the police, or vote with the criminals.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approvalwww.realclearpolitics.com
2) Voters already blame Trump for the response to COVID-19. Despite lists of "accomplishments" I've seen you post here and those on his campaign's website, nothing he did actually contributed to slowing or preventing the spread of the virus until the adults were forced to sideline Because he said so.
3) On November 3rd, you'll be voting either for a return to sanity and policy making or continued incompetence and corruption. Not much of a choice there. Biden with all his gaffes and with all the shit right wing media is throwing against the wall in vain hope of salvaging Trump's re-election, is a better choice. Hands down.
View attachment 371986
2. Which voters blame Trump for the pandemic response? Not the Trump voters. We (and more than a few democrat governors) think Trump did just fine thank you.
3. Before November 3rd happens there will be 3-debates between Biden and Trump. Topics Biden will need to answer are:
How does Hunter Biden deserve the $83,000 a month job with Burisma? How did Hunter get a cool $1,500,000,000 from China to "invest"? We saw the video of you threatening to withhold a $billion from the Ukraine if the prosecutor investigating Burisma isn't fired, that is corruption in plain sight. Explain Bernie's socialist policies you adopted. Explain Trump's "populist" economic policies you adopted. Explain your position on: defund the police, free college, free healthcare (Medicare for all), the green new deal, closing all pipelines, open borders, reparations, antifa, etc. I think the election will be over after the 1st debate.
The rest?...Biden is a centrist. While he will certainly need to make concessions to bring the Bernie Bros on board, my guess is they'll want to vote the current hot mess out no matter what. They won't be staying home this year. Sorry. And the plethora of stuff to hit Trump with in a debate? A ill advised tax cut, a couple of bloated budgets, more "acting" heads of departments than just about any other administration, constant staff turnover, firing Comey, Charlottesville, Ukraine, impeachment, a blown response to the pandemic, and lookey!...The New York prosecutors investigating his financial dealings...so much to choose from and I haven't even listed them all. You're right, it won't take much for Biden to bury Trump in the first debate.