Republican governor of Ohio tests positive for coronavirus

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Mike Dewine has tested positive for coronavirus. Let's pray that he doesn't die like Herman Cain did.
Does he have liver cancer too? This is like Louie Gohmert where he's not sick at all.

Mike Dewine has tested positive for coronavirus. Let's pray that he doesn't die like Herman Cain did.
Does he have liver cancer too? This is like Louie Gohmert where he's not sick at all.
Did Cain die of liver cancer before he got coronavirus?

What's that death rate ONE MORE TIME? like .04 Percent?

Yeah, he should be fine unless there are some severe undisclosed underlying pre conditions like Herman Cain had.

I'm sure you are disappointed.
The death rate is so low that Trump cancelled the Jacksonville primary.

Smart move.....to not give democrats more fuel for their lynching fires

Did Cain die of liver cancer before he got coronavirus?
The element of trust to you begins and ends with Trump. Trump was elected because the element of trust began and ended with elected politicians that disappointed their voters. We saw/see it happening right now. In every sense of the word, Progs should have crossed the line and helped the President. That was the last thing that was going to happen. And we came in last place because of it.

Your feigned concern is overwhelming. Looks like Glenn Beck finally got it too. "Thoughts and prayers"?

What's that death rate ONE MORE TIME? like .04 Percent?

Yeah, he should be fine unless there are some severe undisclosed underlying pre conditions like Herman Cain had.

I'm sure you are disappointed.
What did he have?

Was it in remission?

Does remission absolutely guarantee you are free of ANY and ALL effects?
Is remission ALWAYS and 100% certain?

Odd, because so many times you hear about people in remission having new recurrences.

What you WANT to suggest is that it was nothing but covid19.
That is unknown.

Was it in remission?

Odd, because so many times you hear about people in remission having new recurrences.

That is unknown.

It was in remission therefore no chemo.

Was it in remission?

That is unknown.

So, you have no proof it was exclusively covid19?
have you ever had cancer?

He’s another one who found out he was positive just hours before he was set to meet with the president.

Its like they’re trying to give it to the president.

I do not know what the answer to all of this is so I mostly stay on the sidelines with the virus but this makes me ask myself some questions.

He was checked because Trump was going to visit. I can't believe he wasn't regularly checked anyway.

Would he have even been checked if not for the visit?

DeWine has been a huge proponent of shutting things down and wearing masks etc. Was he following what he expected out of others? If so and he took all precautions but still got it, what is that saying?

Lastly, will everyone he works with now be quarantined?

Was it in remission?

That is unknown.

As with any disease cancer has side effects, and with chemo, the after effects can last for headers. Also, cancer in of its self can weaken the immune system. To believe that once cancer is in remission, one is completely healed is naive to say the least.

Forum List

Back